Turned to a biker girl or gang girl.

Started by playfullchick76, January 21, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

This is something ive been longing to play out, either idea would appeal, and i havnt offered them quite like this in a while, so here goes.

1. Driving through a city for the first time, on a vacation, I end up in one of the neighborhoods that I would have been told not to end up in, and find myself taken from my car by a local gang and kept by the leader as his captive companion. Dressed as he prefers his women to dress, my body could be modified to suit him as well, with no way to escape my life or get help.

2. While driving down a quiet highway, my car breaks down, with a biker gang stopping once they see me, with the leader keeping  me as his girl, again, having me dress in leather perhaps, and altering my body with tattoos or piercings, having me live the life of his girl, with no way to escape or get help.

Either idea could even work with a female gang leader or bikie leader. If either idea appeals, let me know and we can go over the details, I look forward to hearing from you.

playfullchick76

Im offering this one again, hoping for someone to play it out with me.

playfullchick76

Hi, its been a while, so I'm offering this one again.

playfullchick76

I'm offering this one again, hoping for someone interested, with a gifted mind.

playfullchick76

Hi, I'm offering this one again, hoping.

TheLegionary

Hello there,
Long time since I last saw you around. Would you be open to discussing the idea?