Some new kidnapping N/C ideas. (dom,nc,un)

Started by playfullchick76, August 10, 2009, 09:07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

I have a few ideas, based on my recent travels, and on other ideas that have come to mind.

Idea 1. Im holidaying in England/Scotland. Im seen by a wealthy/connected male or female, who simply has to have me.She has me kidnapped and delivered to them to become their new maid/bdsm companion/pet,something along those lines.

Idea 2. Im travelling through a rural area, stop at a private psyc hospital for directions. Unknown to me, a patient of theirs has died, one whos parents rarely visit, but pay well for her to be kept there.As im about her height and build, they drug me and keep me in her private, sealed room, made to become her, dress like her and act like her.

Idea 3. Im holidaying along the coastline of Europe. Im seen by an heiress, who has me kidnapped and taken onto her private ship, to become her subtly restrained, exotic maid and toy.

Idea 4. Im going through mexico. Im taken from my car at a remote stop, gas stop or from my motel, to become the newest girl at a strip club, brothel, or the pet of someone wealthy and connected.

Ceron

I would be interested in either option 1 or 4

Posting Time on point

On/0ff

playfullchick76

Im glad you like them. I would be interested in doing option no 4 with you. Who would you want to be, a drug lord, brothel owner who keeps me for himself, club owner, what works best in your mind.

Ceron

ohh choices...

Thinks for a long moment. ............

Decisions, decisions.....

Hmm I will take the drug lord..
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

playfullchick76

Good choice, ok.So you would have me taken from my car or motel to become your pet, perhaps personal exotic maid, kept by your side to orally pleasure you, or to bend over the desk or kitchen bench while you slam into my pussy from behind. Perhaps kept in a specific or humiliating, skimpy outfit.

Ceron

Wow more choices.. This is awesome

Thinks again

How about right in the open let's say at some sort of dive bar. My men come in like the own the place <which more then likely it is I who owns it> And drags out out from the bar and throws you into a car. From there they rip your clothes off and leash and collar you. From there I am sure you can imagine the potential as such a pretty pet.
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

playfullchick76

Oh i can imagine the potential, made to become the pretty pet of a powerfull drug lord. No one would stop them as i was dragged out, stripped naked, then collared and leashed by your men, cuffed as well,but not harmed too much, as your men know that i;ll look prettier if im not bruised.

Ceron

well that and I would feed them to the pigs if a hair was harmed on my pretty pet. Well unless it was I roughing her up a bit
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

playfullchick76

mmm, thats true,ok.I can start us off if you like.From when im in the bar and im dragged away, if that works, or after that point perhaps. Yes, only you could rough me up.

Ceron

at the bar sounds like a good starting point
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

playfullchick76

Ok, that works, i can start us off if you like, in the non conscent freeform solo thread, and i;ll message you with its title, so you can find it.

Ceron

That's fine will reply when i get home from work
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

playfullchick76

excellent, i should sign off to get to bed very soon, but will be on when im back from work, cant wait.