Craving 2 ideas. Would love anyone willing to do them.

Started by Foxgirl0001, June 18, 2010, 07:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foxgirl0001

One idea I have been craving involves Greek/Roman Mythology. The story of Eros and Psyche. I would play the part of Psyche. If you've heard/read this story perhaps we can do something along these lines. Perhaps adding a few of our own twists.  ;) Please send me a message.

My other idea involves Pirates of the Caribbean. Captain Jack Sparrow, I would love if someone could roleplay him for me. We can come up with our own plot line but I'd like it to be Captain Jack Sparrow and an original character. Please send me a message.

Inked Harlequin

I've played Captain Jack before. I'm a PotC fanatic if you'd like me to play him for you?! :).

Foxgirl0001

I would love you for LIFE if you'd play him for me! I love Pirates of the Caribbean and I love Captain Jack Sparrow soooooo much. Do you have any ideas for the plot?

Inked Harlequin

Honestly? No, sorry.
I'm literally on my way out the door. It's almost 2am and I've got to go and find somewhere that does ciggies. Haha!
I'll be back in around an hour so you could try to think of something by then? :) If you come up with the initial idea then I'm good at expanding ideas.

Foxgirl0001

Alright. I'll start thinking about different plot ideas. Tell me when you get back from getting ciggies.

Kaiser Maverick

I wouldnt mind doing the greek fantasy if you want.

Foxgirl0001

You've read the tale of Eros and Psyche right? If you have then I'd love to do this idea with you.

Kaiser Maverick

Foxgirl0001

Alright wanna send me a PM so we can go into more detail about it?

Kaiser Maverick

Foxgirl0001