Doctor Who: War Games [M lf F, Light to Bon, Plot Heavy]

Started by TheVillain, August 20, 2014, 12:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

"Vita Novus! That's where we can get some more help on this!"

"I'm sorry, don't think I've heard of that planet."

"That's because it's not a planet, it's a Health Spa. Best in the Universe in fact, or at least it was. You're 51st Century, a bit before your time. There was a stretch in the 32nd Century where it was a little too good in fact, but I helped straighten that out a while back."

"What are you going on about?"

"The point is, we've been noticing that Cybermen are getting smarter - right? More imaginative, can't have that. Not the first time I've seen that happen though, and I think I can call in a favor or two on this. Just have to make sure I land about a year after last time I was there. Owner owed me a favor."

"From the Owner?"

"No, from the old enemy I left there..."

QuoteOn a bit of a Doctor Who kick and had a thought for an RP. Basic idea is a couple of the Doctor's companions getting frisky behind his back while they're on an adventure. So definitely going to need a female player to play a female companion, possibly someone to play the Doctor as well though he wouldn't get into the frisky stuff. We could probably share him anyway.

Obviously the female companion can be an OC, I personally picture someone from the 51st Century but that's negotiable.

I had an idea for the male companion, willing to hash out details but the basic gist is that in the 22nd century a fascist government rebuilt the computerized mastermind WOTAN using 22nd century technology, including incorporating a genetically engineered human-esque lifeform into it's core CPU. Needless to say WOTAN 2.0 vs the Doctor didn't end well for WOTAN but in an act of mercy he rescued the lifeform inside, considering it a slave to the larger computer and the government controlling it. A year ago in WOTAN 2.0's timeline it was dropped off at Vita Novus in hopes of physically rehabilitating the disgusting creature to the point that he could have something approaching a normal life when they were done with him.

Which with a year of physical therapy at the best health spa in the universe, you'd be surprised just how well it worked.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheVillain

Update:- We actually have a volunteer to play the Doctor. Just need the female companion. :P
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.