Into the Fray [TW AU - Some spoilers for season 1, LGBTQ friendly-Men needed!]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, September 13, 2013, 11:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CurvyKitten

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 21, 2013, 06:19:40 PM
Ladyyy you is a rule breaker!  You're character hasn't been approved yet ;)

OPPPS...but but you lurbs me and and you already said you always lurb my characters and...~pouts~ I sorry.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: CurvyKitten on September 21, 2013, 06:22:59 PM
OPPPS...but but you lurbs me and and you already said you always lurb my characters and...~pouts~ I sorry.

I do Lurbs you, like this much! -holds out arms-  But, if I let you do it than I'll have to let everyone do it, and that's no bueno.  But you are forgiven! 
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CurvyKitten

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 21, 2013, 06:28:46 PM
I do Lurbs you, like this much! -holds out arms-  But, if I let you do it than I'll have to let everyone do it, and that's no bueno.  But you are forgiven! 

YAAY I is lurb!~Glomps and huggles~ Ok as long as I am forgiven. OH and here is what I have so far let me know what you think. :)

Name: Jaclyn Conners
Grade/Occupation:Junior/Student
Orientation: Straight

Ethnicity:Caucasian Italian lineage
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color:Blue
Height:5'3''
Distinguishing Marks:
birth mark on her hip in the shape of a heart, a small scar just below her right eye from a fight her and her father got into
Appearance:
pic 2
pic 3
pic 4
pic 5

Werewolf Appearance:
Her features become more feral, her canines become more produced, her ears come to points, claws grow from her nails, her eyes are golden yellow, and her body becomes even more toned as if her muscles are becoming more prominent.
Portrayed by:
Elisha Cuthbert
Talents: survivor, strong will, singing, playing the violin, hand to hand and archery(her father insisting she learned some combat skills)
Flaws: less control over her emotions, jumpy, slow to trust
Extracurricular Activities:
At the moment only reading, but before hand she liked to sing, go on hikes, archery, running
Personality:
When she was younger Jaclyn was a strange yet will spirit. She had to be with the way she grew up. Her father could be harsh beyond reason, and they never stayed put for longer the a few weeks. But even with that she was able to find a way to express herself. Jack would explore the world around her, and collect trinkets. Saying that each one had a story of its very own. Growing up fast she had to learn to take care of herself her father always away on the hunt only left with her money for food and a promise to return.

Her personality taking a drastic change once she was bitten. Locked away from the world she once loved to explore. Caged and told she was something wrong, one moment her father pitied her and wished he could help her. The next he was yelling and attacking the monster he said she had become. Retreating into her mind Jack has become a bit more untamed and jumpy at times. Very much aware of all that goes on around her, as her senses were the only thing that gave her any sense of what was beyond the basement walls. Over time she became closer to her animal side, confused and unsure what to trust more. The man that seemed to hate her now or the animal that begged to be freed.

There are still a great deal of things that linger from the bright girl she once was. Her curious nature, her will to survive, her bright mind yes they were all still present. If not a bit buried to protect the most precious parts of herself.
History:
Jaclyn was born to Maxine and Timothy Conners, their little miracle child. As they were told that Max would never be able to have kids. Their baby girl brought love and laughter into their lives. And for the first 8 years everything seemed perfect. They didn’t have much, as her father was a cop and her mother was a teacher. But in the end they always had what they needed. Bright and curious Jaclyn was always finding something new to learn.

What he father didn’t know was that his lovely wife came from a line of hunters. A family that worked along with the Argent's in their quest to defeat the monsters. Maxine had turned her back on them not wanting to be part of their world. But when Jaclyn turned 8 that world found them. To this day Jaclyn doesn’t truly know what happened. All she knows is that her mother died the night she was away on a sleep over. Coming home to her grandfather and Uncle already waiting, her father a mess as he cursed and went on about beasts that took the love of his life. Jaclyn was confused and unsure what was really happening. She just knew life as she knew it was going to change.

Her father quit his job and joined her mother’s family in hunting down the monsters that went bump in the night. From then on Jack spent her days traveling from place to place, being home-schooled and learning to take care of herself for the most part. Her father starting to drink and become obsessed with the hunt. There were days where she could see the man that once protected everything she cared about.  But those days were few and far between. She missed her mother, she missed the bed time stories and the man she once called dad. Still Jaclyn did her best even if she found herself tucking him in most nights.

One night when she was dead asleep, Jaclyn woke up to the sound of crashing glass and her father screaming for her to get up and get moving. It was all happening so fast Jack had no idea what was happening. She heard animal’s…no not just animals but wolves rounding the house. The darkness surrounded them and she found herself frozen in place. Her father having to drag her along as he started to run for his truck. It seemed that those that were being hunted and finally come for the hunter.

It all happened so fast, flashes of light from her father’s shot gun and loud bangs defend her. Her father yanked her up from the ground and went to toss her into the cab when the weight of the wolf that changed her life as she knew it struck. The wolf was not aiming for her, but the coward her father had become used his only daughter as a shield. Pain ripped through her body as she felt teeth sink into her shoulder. Blood ran down her pale skin and the world spun around her. The next thing she knew her world went dark and all she heard was her father calling her name.

When Jaclyn finally came to she found herself chained to the wall in the basement of the cabin her family still owned. The run down home had been all but forgotten, and seemed to be the perfect place for her father to hold her. He couldn’t bring himself to kill his daughter. The girl that looked so much like her mother it hurt. He told her she had become a monster, which he had to keep her locked up to keep her from hurting anyone. That it was for her own good, but all Jaclyn knew was that she was scared in pain and just wishing she could escape the cage her father had built around her.

Her first change came only a few weeks later with the full moon. Then 18 her life had changed yet again, only this time she was finding it difficult to find the good it all. Her father kept her week with Wolfsbane, the only contact she had with the outside world was the books he would bring her. Then her father reached out to Chris Argent. Not yet telling him what happened to his daughter, but reaching out for help. Thinking that he could find a way to cure her before anyone found out.

With help he was able to get a home in Beacon Hills, California. Slipping in and making sure the basement was set up for his needs...or more so for his daughters. Sound proofed best he could and caged off from the outside world. Bringing her in the dead of night, as he didn't want anyone to see or know Jaclyn was there. And there is where she remains, the only thing keeping her alive is her own strength of will.

W.I.P
Name: Sara Elizabeth Corey
Grade/Occupation:Sophomore/Student
Orientation:Straight....but every girl wonders what its like to kiss another girl...right?
Ethnicity:Italian, Russian, African-Canadian
Hair Color: black
Eye Color:Hazel
Height: 5'2''
Distinguishing Marks:Strange birth mark on her left breast
Appearance:
pic 2
pic 3
pic 4
pic 5
A scare on her right knee
Werewolf Appearance:
Portrayed by:
Jessica Parker Kennedy

Talents:dancing, gardening, drawing or painting, cooking, one mean as hell right hook(beyond that not much fighting skill) gymnastics,
Flaws: trusting, torn ligaments in her right knee ache up from time to time and can be extremely painful, afraid of close in places,
Dance classes, School paper, and tutoring (mostly for the recommendation letters that were promised to her if she helped out)
Personality:
"Why blend in when you can lead the way."
"Well behaved woman rarely make history."
"Speak your mind even if your voice shakes."
"Be who you want to be not what other people think you should be."
"Change your thoughts and you change your world."

Sara is creative, nurturing, flirty, strong willed, intelligent, and for the most part a positive glass is half full sort of place. It isn't that she can't see the bad when it happens, but she realizes that if you let the bad eat at you...well you won't get anywhere. She is the type of girl that could fit in most any where, but chooses to be with the people that have become true friends.

And she is never afraid to try something new. Which has not gone well for her at times, after all you never really know what your going unless you take the chance to find out. Sara is normally the one to find some good in what is going on around her. Be it a rainy day or even having the sniffles. Now many would think that meant she was a push over, when in truth she has a strength to stand her ground that not many can match. Even if she is clearly biting off more then she can chew. Which usually doesn't accrue to her until one of her friends points that out. Not that it fazes her when they do.

All in all she is strange,artistic, kind, wild, unpredictable, curious, observant, peaceful well until you give her a reason to be otherwise. And she wouldn't have it any other way.

History:
Sara's life is been pretty normal, she as born to

undisclosedtoyou

I like them both so far!  The only edit I would make is that you put Beacon County in the history part of Jack's sheet, when it's Beacon Hills, or Beacon Hills county, if you just like adding county to it :)

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CurvyKitten

Fixing that miss hap now. Does that mean my werewolf is approved?

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: CurvyKitten on September 21, 2013, 08:19:20 PM
Fixing that miss hap now. Does that mean my werewolf is approved?

if you add in a height and any distinguishing marks she may have, I'll be more than happy to accept her XD
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CurvyKitten

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 21, 2013, 08:21:11 PM
if you add in a height and any distinguishing marks she may have, I'll be more than happy to accept her XD

OOP didn't even realize I missed that part. FIXED. Still working on Sara. :)

undisclosedtoyou

She's approved than!  You just need to move her to the character thread, hun.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CurvyKitten

Name: Sara Elizabeth Corey
Grade/Occupation:Sophomore/Student
Orientation:Straight....but every girl wonders what its like to kiss another girl...right?
Ethnicity:Italian, Russian, African-Canadian
Hair Color: black
Eye Color:Hazel
Height: 5'2''
Distinguishing Marks:
Strange birth mark on her left breast, and scars on her right knee
Appearance:
pic 2
pic 3
pic 4
pic 5
Werewolf Appearance:
Portrayed by:
Jessica Parker Kennedy

Talents:dancing, gardening, drawing or painting, cooking, one mean as hell right hook(beyond that not much fighting skill) gymnastics,
Flaws: trusting, torn ligaments in her right knee ache up from time to time and can be extremely painful, afraid of close in places,
Dance classes, School paper, and tutoring (mostly for the recommendation letters that were promised to her if she helped out)
Personality:
"Why blend in when you can lead the way."
"Well behaved woman rarely make history."
"Speak your mind even if your voice shakes."
"Be who you want to be not what other people think you should be."
"Change your thoughts and you change your world."

Sara is creative, nurturing, flirty, strong willed, intelligent, and for the most part a positive glass is half full sort of place. It isn't that she can't see the bad when it happens, but she realizes that if you let the bad eat at you...well you won't get anywhere. She is the type of girl that could fit in most any where, but chooses to be with the people that have become true friends.

And she is never afraid to try something new. Which has not gone well for her at times, after all you never really know what your going unless you take the chance to find out. Sara is normally the one to find some good in what is going on around her. Be it a rainy day or even having the sniffles. Now many would think that meant she was a push over, when in truth she has a strength to stand her ground that not many can match. Even if she is clearly biting off more then she can chew. Which usually doesn't accrue to her until one of her friends points that out. Not that it fazes her when they do.

All in all she is strange,artistic, kind, wild, unpredictable, curious, observant, peaceful well until you give her a reason to be otherwise. And she wouldn't have it any other way.

History:
Sara's life has been pretty normal; she was born to Nate Conners a teacher at the local high school (to her great dismay). He is teaches History and doesn't mind taking over detention from time to time. Her mom Alice Conners is the owner of an all-natural goods and remedies shop. Her mother having gone to collage to become a doctor. She found herself hating the idea of all the side effects most medicines had. So she decided to fall back on more traditional remedies. Home brew is a small town medicine and herbologist shop. Alice is known for giving excellent personalized care to her patients. She's also known for something people value above all else: discretion. Her non-traditional remedies are perfectly suited to the unique patients she treats. Sara simply loves all the natural beauty products her mom sells and swears by them.

She was raised to be a strong and intelligent young woman. Her life was for the most part normal; there was a small bump in the road when she and her father were in a car accident. Sara's knee was pretty much crushed, and took nearly a year to be able to walk without a limp again. But with her parents support, her mother’s 'remedies' and sheer determination Sara found herself not only walking but dancing all over again.

Thankfully well on the mend by the time she entered high school. Not realizing how close she was getting to what may change her life forever. What Sara didn't know was her mother came from a long line of witches. That bloodline only continuing its strong lineage through Sara. Only her mother has never told her of her true history. The horrible actions of past coven members still stains her memory. And she did not want her daughter to get pulled into that as she did. Hoping that by separating from her family, Sara would be kept safe.

So in a seemingly sleepy town, and being a seemingly strange yet fairly normal girl Sara continues to thrive. Embracing life and happily taking it as it comes.

undisclosedtoyou

Sara looks good to me, so once you post her in the character thread, I'll move her into the human NPC list.   <3
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

She's put on the list!

We can definitely do for more men now, lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CurvyKitten

undisclosedtoyou

Well, bathing suit car washes usually work.  So we'll host a bikini recruitment event!  Get those bikini's on! >>
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

See, we need people to come on over and get their cars washed.

Even our guys will come scrub your chrome if that's what you like.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

eBadger

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

eBadger

Fine, you can do it without the bikini then.  But if you get arrested it's your problem. 

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

eBadger

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

jetblackmirror

Looool.
I don't want those men to wash my car, I want them to wash by body... with their bodies.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.