High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavlois

(*facepalm* I got no idea what I just got myself into.... Azz... )

Naoko was torn between stopping Siegfried here and now even with their difference in physical strength, and doing what Hina had told him. Before he could decide, she had already responded, and he was left with no choice. "Umm well then... please take good care of her." Mouthing to Hina, he attempted to say, "I'll save you as soon as I can."

Pleased with how everything is going, Siegfried laughed. "Great! Let's skip class for the day then. We can go have lunch downtown. I know a great place." Addressing Naoko again, he replied, "Of course. I'm the only one who can after all. No one loves her more than I do, right?" With that, he took her hand and cheerfully walked down the street towards the train station.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina took one last look at Naoko, pleading with her eyes for him to hurry, then looked up at Siegfried and smiled her best fake smile.

Gavlois

(do you wanna wait or do you want to see what I can come up with at 2 in the morning? Got nothing to do except go to bed, but I dont feel like it yet)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(I definitely wanna see what you can come up with. :) )

Gavlois

(alright. here goes the 2am mind that usually is half asleep)

Once Sieg was sufficiently out of earshot, he pulled out his cell phone. Dialling 119, he told the operator, "I have the location of Siegfried Van Droon, and he has a potential hostage with him. They are heading to the downtown area. Please hurry."

Leading Hina by the hand, he leaned down for a brief kiss on her lips. "Ahh remember how we used to go to the fast food place near my house after school? Those days were fun, and I want to spend my entire life with you Hina. I can make you happy." Arriving at the train station, he stood with Hina waiting for the train.
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Don't you dare make me cry...)

Hina looked like she felt awful. Look what she had done to Siegfried... This was all her fault... The least she could do before the police came was make this the last best day ever. Hina then kissed Siegfried on the lips and softly said, "Yes, I do remember that. And..." Her voice cracked and the tears began to fall. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you as well..."

(Great... I'm actually crying now... XD )

Gavlois

(Hey now, are you actually crying? Don't make me all sad. i don't even know what I'm doing)

Siegfried looked into her eyes and smiled. Yes, she was perfect. The perfect one for him. They got on the train, and travelled to the downtown station. Getting off, he once again led her by the hand and walked towards the restaurant, the same one that Hina and Aaron were at before.

(I'm dozing off now. I'll let Azz take over again from here.)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Yes, I really am. You're seriously so good at this. I should be getting to sleep too. It's 5:30 AM. O.o )

Hina saw which restaurant they were going to, and her eyes widened. "Why here, Siegfried?... Why?..." Hina winced at the bad memories that arose from seeing the place where Aaron, her sweet, sweet Aaron, was stabbed... by her best friend...

Gavlois

(I really am not trying to be modest. I really do have no idea where I'm going with this. I'll let you take it back Azz. Night Hina!)
O/O

Queen Elsa

Gavlois

(I don't know if Azz wanted Sieg to be caught or not, so you wanna wait? I don't know how much more I can make up in this Sieg and Hina adventure)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Well, I really don't think Rad is coming back, so we could just temporarily write off his character, in case he does come back.)

Gavlois

(I'm not gonna post yet since I'm gonna have to leave in a moment's notice, and I don't wanna start something I can't finish. Besides, Azz probably has something crazy planned, so I'll let him do his thing. XD)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Lol. You're evil. :P )

Gavlois

(Am I? Am I really? Then maybe one more post to keep things in stasis till he's back)

"What do you mean, why?" Siegfried ask her in return. "Don't you remember? This was the first restaurant we ever went to. And remember how we were dressed that day?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina's eyes widened. Siegfried thought it was him there that day... He truly was insane... Hina smiled a small fake smile, putting her acting skills to use. "Of course I remember. I was wearing my beautiful formal kimono."

Gavlois

(Wow. I really am insane.)

"Yes. You looked so beautiful, and when you smiled..." He sighed and led her inside the restaurant, getting a table for two, and sat down on the opposite side of her.

(Can i stop now?)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(I dunno. That's up to you.)

Hina reluctantly sat down across from Siegfried and looked around, wondering frantically where the police were.

Gavlois

(Yes this seems like a good place to stop. I'm heading out to disneyland again.)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Dude! How do you have so much money??)

Gavlois

(I did tell you this was a family vacation. My parents are doing the paying, not me :P)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(You never said it was a family vacation. :P )

Gavlois

(oh well then now i did XD)
O/O

Queen Elsa

( :P Mention that next time.)

azzmeister89

(wow thanks gavlios, i can do some really crazy shit with this (cue evil laugh mwahahahahaha!) anyway on with the post)

Seigfried seemed oblivious to Hina's panic as he looked around, he seemed to notice something and laughed "well would you look at this, this is the table we got last time too" he then reached into his pocket and pulled out a present "i got you this" he handed it over to her "a reminder of how we got together again" when hina opend the present it would reveal the blood stained knife he had stabbed Aaron with.