News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonsword

Then why would he be trying to get it from the faerie with the win?  Why not someone who's not busy?
Doing better now.  I think.  We'll see.

MabFaerie

Because.... I have the win? And it will be safe in the castle? Come on Moonsword, you can come too! I'll ask him!
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Moonsword

Well... I guess so...  Just make sure you don't let go of the win.

Immortal Cherubin

Who wants to come to the castle?...and hey i only answer to God or do i? >:)...nah I'm just kidding everyone who want can come to the castle.
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

MabFaerie

Right-o! Okie dokie *holds onto the win closely* Castle time, yay!!
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Moonsword

...I really don't like the looks of this...

MabFaerie

*Giggles happily clutching the win to her breast* Relax Moon, it'll be fine!

Immortal Cherubin

Yea it's not like i will torture you in the most cruel ways until you cry....i mean I'll give you some hot cocoa and cupcakes yea that's what i meant. O:)
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

MabFaerie

See? He want's us to have cocoa and cupcakes! He seems to sweet Moon! <3

Moonsword

*gives the angel a very dubious look*

Right, aside from the muttering about torture.

MabFaerie

*Is painfully oblivious* Torture? Moon you're such a silly sweetie! He was talking about cupcakes and cocoa! What's so bad about cu--- Oh... Oh no!! *gasp* I'm so so so so SOOOO sorry Moon! You must be lactose intolerant? Is that why you hate cupcakes? Oh I've been so insensitive this whole time! I'm so sorry!

Immortal Cherubin

Yea i would never torture anyone...look if you don't want cupcakes and cocoa you can have something else what ever you want  O:)
A/A
O/O

MabFaerie

See? Moon, he's being so nice! I'll gladly have some cupcakes and cocoa, Mister Angel Sir.

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

MabFaerie

Nobody's torturing anyone! We're going to have cupcakes and cocoa! Except Moon, *whispers* I think he's lactose intolerant...

Chevalier des Poissons

I see :3 Hm, may I have some cupcakes too? :3

A & A

MabFaerie

You have to ask mister angel guy, he's the one giving them out. We just have to go to his castle in the sky.

Moonsword

I'm not lactose intolerant, I'm just the only one paying attention...

Zelric Miras

I claim the win once again.

MabFaerie

HEY! *Snatches the win back and flutters up towards the castle* I'm leaving before somebody tries to steal it again!

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Immortal Cherubin

here cupcakes for all...and they are absolutely not poisoned scouts honor  O:)
A/A
O/O

MabFaerie

Yay!! *noms the cupcake*

Moonsword

*nibbles at the cupcake, still eying the angel suspiciously*

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A