Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonsword

*holds it up*  I've got it right here, now use those wings for something other than looking pretty!
Doing better now.  I think.  We'll see.

MabFaerie

Hey! I resent that! These wings aren't made for show! *zooms off with the win and Moon* See?
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Moonsword

I do indeed!  *hangs on, then tucks the win in your cleavage for safe keeping*

MabFaerie

Okay, looks like the coast is clear for now... but what was up with the angel?
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Moonsword

I don't know.  Weird fellow, though.  Just don't hit a tree, please, I've already done that joke this morning. ;)

MabFaerie

I like to think my sense of direction is a bit better than THAT. *Purposely swerves in front of a tree and then dodges it just to tease you*

Moonsword

Your sense of direction, I trust.  The Law of Slapstick?  Not so much.  *flinches*

MabFaerie

*laughs* well, actually to be honest I've no idea where we're headed, but I know how to dodge.
So where shall we take the win to?

Moonsword

A cave.  Somewhere dark, isolated, and we can't be easily tracked.

MabFaerie

Why does that sound more like a good setting for a horror movie rather than a safe place to hide the win?

Moonsword

Well, where do you think we should take it?

MabFaerie

Hmmm, I dunno.... maybe to a castle in the sky made for win!

Immortal Cherubin

*appears behind Mab and pokes her.* It wasn't very nice of you to run off you know you are a bad faerie.
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Moonsword

You need another dose of the smoke bomb, don't you?  *tosses it*  Fly Mab!  Fly for all your faerie wings are worth!

MabFaerie

Eeep! o.O *Darts off with the win*

Immortal Cherubin

You know what i really hate those smoke bombs*puts on a gas mask and flies after Mab. taking the win*...i deserve this you two have each other.
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

MabFaerie

You can't have the win! *snatches it back* Now go away!! *Bites Cherubin and darts off*

Immortal Cherubin

Why does everyone keep biting me ?...come here you*takes out a cupcake.*...You want a cupcake?
A/A
O/O

Moonsword

Well, fine, I've got an answer for that... *throws a flask of alchemist's fire at the angel this time, hanging on to the faerie with his other arm*

MabFaerie

Cupcake!!! *reaches for the cupcake*It looks so nummy!!!

Immortal Cherubin

*Dodges the flask*hey i am offering this fine faerie a cupcake..if you want one just ask nicely...here you go if you want i have some more at my castle in the skies.
A/A
O/O

MabFaerie

*gasp* You have a castle in the sky?!! Amazing!

Immortal Cherubin

Well i am an angel aren't i ;)... here it looks like this http://media.photobucket.com/image/castle%20in%20the%20sky/Boodoodoo2/castle.jpg?o=13...i love it but it gets lonely in it  :-(
A/A
O/O

Moonsword

Mab, he wants to steal the win!

MabFaerie

But.... a castle in the sky is a really safe place to hide the win... and he's an angel! A lonely angel!! *pouts* What if all he needs is love?