Let's make a band!!!! Interest check, freeform

Started by Miyu, September 11, 2011, 11:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharon

I wouldn't mind walking away from the group and run into you sis if you wanted me to?

Miyu

Its the night before the first day of school. you can post anywhere really

JadenMystic

Quote from: Miyu on September 13, 2011, 11:10:33 PM
Its the night before the first day of school. you can post anywhere really

I understand it's the day before school starts and the kids have some concert thing going....not totally sure what's up with that tho reading the posts....

Quote from: Sharon on September 13, 2011, 08:44:25 PM
I wouldn't mind walking away from the group and run into you sis if you wanted me to?

If you want to do that sis, go for it. I don't mind at all. May help me actually get started in this RP.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Jukebox Baby

I'm off to work now. Free free to work around me. I'll check posts at lunch if I get a chance.

Aurora Wayland

Miyu

yea we need a keyboard player if you are willing to play that

JadenMystic

Is my keyboard player not in then, or did you not see that post on the previous page when I joined the RP that I made her a keyboard player?

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Miyu

JadenMystic