Hell! (Extreme, BDSM, NH, tons of kinks, freeform, looking for more to join!)

Started by Panthean, July 11, 2010, 11:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panthean

I have created a new thread to handle newcomers, please go here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75885.0

You don't have to participate in activities you're not interested in.

The libraries now hold info on all rules, locations, concepts, characters, and also displays the list of open slots. I am fully confident that everything you need to know about this rp is in there, if you need more information, ask me, and I will also add it to the libraries.

So... some-one suggested the idea that demons could also be slaves to other demons... and from that idea I have forged the demonic hierarchy.
At the top is Satan... of course... and I can add/remove things if necessary

1)Satan
2)Devils
3)Overlords and Pit Lords
4)Guardians, Cerberi, Basilisk, Krakens (greater creatures of hell)
5)Retrievers
6)Soldiers, Warlocks
7)Hounds of Hell, Demonic Wyrmlings, Werecreatures (lesser creatures of hell)
8)Imps
9)Half demons, orcs, goblins, trolls, ogres
10)Enslaved Souls

and when I say Hell... I have a whole list of different things to use, ranging from extreme pain to extreme degradation... all topped off with being completely inescapable. Here's a few things that I use in Hell.

These lists are free to build upon if you wish. I must approve a new location. If you don't want to take part in a certain kink, then don't. That's all there is to it. Don't push each other to do kinks in rp's that they don't want to.

Different Locations:

The Gates of Hell (OOC page)
This is the OOC thread. Discuss all character pairings and request to pair with some-one or join their scene in here please.

The Library (IC/OOC/Archives):
Here is where different places, concepts, and types of demons in Hell are displayed. It is also a place for some rp'ing for anyone who might have a library fetish. If you wish to add something to the archives, you may discuss that in the Library in OOC as well.

The dungeons (Bondage, pain and torture): Endless corridors of dungeon, filled with countless souls that cry out endlessly. Each cell belongs to a single individual, and each soul belongs to a single demon that can do with them as they will. The dungeon is basically where anything can happen (and by anything I of course mean: whatever Adia decides to do in the rp... which can be discussed outside of the RP). Usually the general sexual activities go about here: (general for hell might be a little not-so-general to rl) rape, forced oral sex, forced insertions, chaining, gagging, whipping, cutting, bleeding, burning, etc. Slave souls aren't always locked up and when they aren't, they are free to wander around hell to the other places.

EDIT:
The link to the dungeons will now link to what is considered the corridors of the dungeons. This is where specific pairings will rp until I make a specific thread for that pairing, and for characters to have random chit chat that isn't necessarily sexual in nature. If you need me to make a dungeon thread, pm me or ask me in OOC, and I will make one as soon as I am available to do so. So far we have:

Ron'ku and Cassandra

Zero and Alice

Adia and Tera

Zara and Jaydis

Lord Sanopael Vaye and Farala

Sayer and Isabelle

The Forge (Public & Group stuff): This is where souls come to get branded, and are claimed by demons. The forge is just a more public place. Mostly the same stuff going on there as everywhere else. Here you will find the pillar of HellSteel: a large waterfall of molten steel pouring through the center of the room.

The Sewers (Bathroom kinks and bodily fluids): Essentially the toilets of hell. Demons that wish to punish their slave souls severely will chain them up and chain tubes to their mouths. All of the wastes, be it urine, feces, menses, blood, vomit, etc. flow through a pipe system directly into these tubes. The excrements of hell come from a mixture of whatever happens to drop on the floor... anywhere. They are all lined through a pipe system of some sort, and fed to tortured souls through large mouth sized tubes, locked into place on peoples' mouths. The stream of things coming in would be endless and constant, so it'd be better to combine that with some kind of demonic torture to the rest of some-one's body. (the feeding tubes aren't necessarily mandatory if you're in there... for example, if you just wanted to interact with people that are chained up there... that's ok)

The Ocean of Hell Tar (Tentacles): A huge ocean of Hell Tar inhabited by monstrous tentacled demons. The Oceans would be where your hellish tentacle monsters do their thing. If you're in to tentacles, this would be where the much scarier, more torturous version of those go.

The Kitchens (Vore): Insert Hard Vore here... 'nuff said... If you want to eat or drink anything other than what your demon master/mistress gives you, you go here. It's a give/take system... if you give some of yourself up, you might receeve a piece of some-one else. A vast open space filled with huge metal tables; some of which heat up and act like frying pans. Lots of blood scattered about; everything is soaked in blood. Lots of knives, forks, and other kitchenware. People being chopped up, cooked up, boiled, fried, and baked alive without actually dying. Their meat being served to others, sometimes by force feeding, and sometimes even back to their own selves. The demons eat a lot here too. Outside of the kitchens, you rely on food and ... not pure water but other liquids to be served to you by an owning demon. They might just have you starve, but there's always the option to turn to devouring your own feces, and drinking your own urine. A demon, or even another slave human might give you some of theirs if you ask for it; of course demons don't always wait for you to ask.

Minigame Locations:

The Arena (Public & Group stuff, competitive): The arena lies just before Satan's throne. The devil forces demons and slaves both to compete in cruel, humiliating, and evil competitions of all sorts for his own personal amusement. The prize for winning is to simply be free of the arena until called back another time, instead of having to directly serve Satan in any way he sees fit for losing. The arena can ultimately change forms as Satan sees fit, so beware, if you step foot in here, be ready for anything...

Hell's Courtroom (mini-game, punishment themed): The courtroom is where two characters can have Hades resolve a conflict (remembering that this conflict is a fake conflict created within the rp). Hades will decide who is guilty and who must pay the price by receiving a punishment to play out. These punishments will go along with your kinks.

Azrael's Lair (mini-game, competitive): Here, Azrael will challenge you to a competition of creative writing. If you impress him, he will submit to you (no matter who you are) and alter his form and appearance, and then do any one shot role play you request with you. If you do not impress, you will lose, and you will have to have your form and appearance altered to do any one shot rp with him that he desires.

Different Concepts and Surroundings

Revival: Each time your temporary body dies or sleeps, it is fully healed and recovered for more suffering when you wake up.

Hellfire: it burns on anything, and burns dramatically, without actually doing visible damage or killing of nerves, giving a continuous cycle of extreme pain. It is everywhere in hell. The burning can only be cured by a demon.

Hell Tar: A thick black tar that burns like hellfire, except it has a mind of its own, getting into those hard to reach places and crawling around your body. The burning can only be cured by a demon.

HeelSteel: Molten steel that lights up the center of hell. It pours downwards in a waterfall, and being lost in it means infinite eternal torture.

The air: The air in Hell has very little oxygen content, and is 100% dry, composed mostly of gaseous Sulfuric Acid. It burns your lungs traumatically. Any demon can alter the air composition in any given point in hell, making it more or less bearable to a human slave.

Open Spots for New Characters to Fill!

Open Spots! talk to the user and pick them up! (PS: discuss this via PM, and in OOC, making sure I know who is paired to who)
Updated!
Unpaired users at the top of the list.

RED=CLOSED
ORANGE=SPOT STILL OPENED, BUT PAIRED (indicates a character is opened to multiple partners)
GREEN=OPEN, NO PAIRINGS

(Junten)
Lilith
Master of: (open: any)
In service to: (open: any)

(Panthean)
Adia
Mistress of: Tera Rein
In service to: (open: higher ranking female demon)

Ron'ku
Master of: Cassandra

Cerberus
Master of: (open: female slave)
Other pairings: Errata

Yolth
(If you want to play this character, let me know. Must use as a partner to one of my characters.)
Mistress Of: (Female Slave soul)

Jayden
(this character is open to major changes in personality)
In Service To: (Female Demon)

Samantha

(daylily)
Jaydis
In service to: Zara

Cassandra
In Service to: Ron'ku

(elfguy)
Zara
Mistress of: Jaydis

Val'Farala
Mistress of: Karin Hyuga

(Kaiser Maverick)
Sayer
Master of: Isabelle

(ragarth)
Errata
In Service to: (open: Male Demon)
Other pairings: Cerberus

Jason
(this character is open to major changes in gender and personality)
In service to: (open: any(straight?))

(iroleplayyaoi)
Ambrose
Master of: Will Neal

Asher Reese
In service to: Lord Nos Corventius

(Vergil1989)
Zero
Master of: Alice Shepard

Karin Hyuga
In service to: Val'Farala

(abandoneddolly)
Alice Shepard
In service to: Zero

Tera Rein
In service to: Adia

(Nos Corventius)
Lord Nos Corventius
Master of: Asher Reese, Nilgün

(Black Orchid)
Nilgün

(Host of Seraphim)
Will Neal
In service to: Ambrose

(thrill)
Isabelle
In service to: Sayer

Characters

Name: Satan, Lucifer, The Morning Star, Diablo, The Devil
Type: Demon, Devil, The Ruler of Hell
Orientation: undetermined
Appearance: Shapeshifter
Bio: In the beginning of mankind, when God created Adam and Eve, Satan took on the form of a lizard-like creature and tempted Eve into biting into the forbidden fruits, thus creating original sin. God was infuriated by Satan's mischief, and so he cut off Satan's arms and legs, and from that moment forth all of God's children would fear him, and fear all of his servants, and on and on etc. etc.
Limits: none

Name: Adia
Type: Demon, Cerberus
Orientation: Female, and maybe hermaphrodite partner characters only
Appearance: Adia is about 6 feet tall and possesses an appearance that would fool anyone into thinking she was nearly a human anatomically. She possesses 5 inch long wolf ears, a 3 foot long wolf tail, claws, and razor sharp, inhuman teeth. Her eyes are typically red but they become a swirl of fire and darkness when she becomes angry at all. She has a short blanket of fur covering her back, shoulders, and hips. Her hair is short for most girls, falling no lower than the bottom of her jaw. Her back possesses a spine that branches off into three separate bone structures, only one leading up her neck to her head. Her hair and fur color is dark brown. She often appears covered in dirt or blood. She typically wears loose black pants with a scary looking belt, and a shoulder-less shirt with a tail that falls right above her belly. She has a fairly large chest and her body appears muscularly toned without being bulky.

Bio: dia was born a Cerberus. The Cerberi as a species can either choose a path of darkness and evil, or try to resist sin and become servants of good. They are easily corruptible, especially by other demons, and often serve as guard dogs, or in Adia's case, even attack dogs and retrievers of souls that escape from hell. Adia's master is Panthean, who in most cases is a neutral chaotic deity, but in this story's case just an exceptionally powerful demon that I have no intent on bringing in. She is normally in her wolfen form but possesses and alternate form: a three headed demonic canine with molten iron for skin that breaths burning sulfur. She cannot fly, but can jump to the top of a two story home, and run extremely fast, nearly 45 miles per hour for about 10 minutes. She constantly exhales burning sulfur, and has the ability to "turn it off," but often choses not to. She is extremely strong for her appearance, being a demon and all. she perceives all pain as pleasure, but does not like to be bleed by humans or other "inferior" species. When she dies, if she dies, she returns to hell and is able to leave as she wishes.

Limits: Scat, being submissive towards anything other than gods and demons, Male Partners, (Panthean's O/O's)

The Dark Raven

Soooo in...working on a bio.

Name:  Jaydis
Type: Demon--Warlock
Orientation: it is not up to him to decide, he takes pleasure from all
Appearance:

Bio: Jaydis was once a messenger of sorts, traveling the Earth and creating havoc among the faithful.  He was an unabashed hedonist in his ways, finding it the most rewarding to possess and imprint his own lack of morality on the souls he corrupted.  He was always driven out, or hopped from soul to soul, painting his black magic as it went, owing to heresies struck down by the Church of Earth.  It was laughable to him, his cockiness lasting only so far, before his work led him to darker shores.  The Crusades were a boon to his nature, finding only the most pious to be the best targets for his lasciviousness.  It was thus that he found the end of his time on Earth, at the hands of a devout Muslim during the battles between the Second and Third Crusade.

Upon his dispatchment, he found himself returned to Hell and demoted to a magic-weaver, chained to the iron will of another.  Let to dally with the captured souls of men, he is kept on a short leash and held to the bidding of his master (or mistress).

Name: Cassandra Martin
Type: Slave Soul (human)
Orientation: straight
Appearance:

Bio:  Cassie is a newcomer to Hell, having died in an above-ground train crash that made regional newspapers.  There were 5 fatalities, and 39 injuries.  Cassie was the only one that died at the site of the crash.  In life, the woman was a dancer and waitress at an exclusive gentleman's club, that was working to turn her life around from her younger years of drug abuse and fast living.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Panthean

Quote from: Daylily on July 11, 2010, 11:53:42 AM
Soooo in...working on a bio.

cool... I think I'm going to make a character for every position too... just because I like them all... a male and female demon... and a male and female slave...

Don't fret to make multiple characters anyone, I'm allowing it.

Kaiser Maverick

Kaiser Maverick

Panthean

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 11, 2010, 12:48:23 PM
Ok any preference on how they should look

nope... not really anything beyond the very loose term "good looking"

It'd depend on who you'd want to rp with obviously... you'd want to make your character match what they're looking for.

Kaiser Maverick

Well alright.Anybody up for it.I can meet your needs if you want.

Panthean

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 11, 2010, 12:53:01 PM
Well alright.Anybody up for it.I can meet your needs if you want.

it'd be best to make a generic attractive character I think

Kaiser Maverick

Imogen

I'm in if I can persuade someone to torture my character with this hawt demon.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Panthean

Quote from: Imogen on July 11, 2010, 01:01:23 PM

possibly... but the link goes to a blank page on DA

Imogen

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Panthean

Kaiser... I think this would be the opportunity you were looking for a few moments ago

Kaiser Maverick

Name: Sayer
Type: Demon
Orientation: straigjt.
Appearance: A handsome human male at first.Sand brown hair,soft brown eyes and a dazzling smile.But when trans formed he is a feral demon wolf.Brown fur with streaks of black.He has razor sharp claws and fangs.He stands on his hind legs and prowls around for unsuspecting female.
Bio: A demon cast down into the pits of hell.
Limits: Cannot stand the image of the celtic cross.It makes him weak as he was impailed by on when he died
(Is that a girl)

Panthean

So... some-one suggested the idea that demons could also be slaves to other demons... and from that idea I have forged the demonic hierarchy.

At the top is Satan... of course... and I can add/remove things if necessary

1)Satan
2)Devils
3)Overlords and Pit Lords
4)Guardians, Cerberi, Basilisk, Krakens (greater creatures of hell)
5)Retrievers
6)Soldiers, Warlocks
7)Hounds of Hell, Demonic Wyrmlings, Werecreatures (lesser creatures of hell)
8)Imps
9)Half demons, orcs, goblins, trolls, ogres
10)Enslaved Souls

elfguy

Name: Zara'Bizya

Orientation: Bi

Bio: Zara is a Greater Demon. She is not that old but still has been around hell for quite a while. She is dominating, but also very kinky and loves to explore various sides of the sexual experience with new arrivals from the mortal world. She commands Lower Demons (the beast on her side in the picture) to help her break newcomers. She's completely loyal to Lucifer, and as such is left mostly to do whatever she wants to those she chooses to have fun with.
----

Kaiser Maverick

elfguy

On that scale mine would be like 2) and her pet would be 7)
----

Panthean

My male demon char.

Name: Ron'ku
Type: Demon, Devil
Appearance: Ron'ku's skin is composed of a mix between scales and human skin, and is colored charcoal black. His eyes glow dark blue, and he has semi-short black hair. His horns are about a foot long, and curve back, coming from directly over his eyes. He has very large black wings composed from ash. He wears loosely fit black pants with iron plating sewn into them. He has red markings all over his body, and possesses a 5 foot long prehensile snake tail. His fingers and toes are clawed.

Bio: undecided.

Limits: Scat, Male Partners, (Panthean's O/O's)

I decided to make another female demon character. If anyone actually wants to play this character, and wouldn't mind me playing a male partner character for her... let me know :-)

Name: Yolth
Type: Demon, Pit Lord
Orientation: Female, and maybe hermaphrodite partner characters only (unless some-one else plays her)
Appearance: Yolth is a half spider, half-humanesque demon. Much like a centaur, she possesses a human torso, arms, and a head. She has very long, very sharp teeth, and bright red eyes. She appears extremely muscular, and possesses C-cup breasts, hidden by a leather brasserie. Her skin is a light shade of green. Her spider half is jet black. For the sake of rp'ing... her pussy is located just below her belly, right between her humanoid and spider halves.

Limits: Scat, Male Partners, (Panthean's O/O's) (unless some-one else plays her)

elfguy

Looks like we'll have plenty of demons but few souls!
----

Panthean

Quote from: elfguy on July 11, 2010, 01:38:28 PM
Looks like we'll have plenty of demons but few souls!

I'm gonna make 2 slave souls in a bit lol

The Dark Raven

Jaydis is a middleman, and my gal will be a slave soul.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Panthean

Male slave soul

Name: Jayden
Type: Human (possibly canine anthro), Slave Soul
Appearance: Jayden is 5'10" in height, he is in shape, and wears only pants. He has short dark brown hair.

Bio: his personality is rather submissive

Female slave soul

Name: Samantha
Type: Human, Slave Soul
Appearance: 5'10" in height. Shoulder length bright blonde hair, average chest size. Strong and in shape, not very toned though. Wears a white tee shirt, and jeans.

Panthean

I have created a thread for The Dungeons and The Forge. I have also created an OOC thread.

I would like everyone to talk publicly and openly about who they are paired with. That way if anyone is ever confused about which character is involved with which, they can check in the OOC page. Please do not randomly jump in to some-one else's scene without first asking the others involved.

The Forge however is considered free roam grounds. You can rp with anyone else in there and jump into a scene whether they want you to or not. If they want to do something exclusive they can go some-where else. Please be respectful though, and keep peoples limits and ons and offs in mind. If some-one does not want to interact with the gender of your character, they do not have to either.

Kaiser Maverick

Orientation: straigjt.
Appearance: A handsome human male at first.Sand brown hair,soft brown eyes and a dazzling smile.But when trans formed he is a feral demon wolf.Brown fur with streaks of black.He has razor sharp claws and fangs.He stands on his hind legs and prowls around for unsuspecting female.
Limits: Female characters.Scat.

Kaiser Maverick

Type: Devil
Orientation: straight.
Limits: Female characters.Scat
(Sorry being a NING sux)

elfguy

----

Kaiser Maverick

Its the lower version of a lord or lady.I can do most things but not everythin.Like I cant edit my posts.

ragarth

I'm interested in joining this RP, but I don't have time to write out full characters tonight. I plan on making two characters.

Quick ideas:

A shape-shifting imp. One of the record keepers of the brimstone gates.
A damned soul- gotta come up with a good sin. :D Maybe an atheist, a zoophile, or a gay guy who was damned for being gay. :D Maybe someone who made a deal with the devil, and now his contract's been called due.

Panthean

Quote from: ragarth on July 11, 2010, 10:38:53 PM
I'm interested in joining this RP, but I don't have time to write out full characters tonight. I plan on making two characters.

Quick ideas:

A shape-shifting imp. One of the record keepers of the brimstone gates.
A damned soul- gotta come up with a good sin. :D Maybe an atheist, a zoophile, or a gay guy who was damned for being gay. :D Maybe someone who made a deal with the devil, and now his contract's been called due.

post 'em whenever

I think we need more slave soul characters

Panthean

You ought to go ahead and make a character sheet for the both of them. That way people can see your slave character and decide more easily if they'd want to do it or not. Just put on the demon's character sheet that you're looking for some-one else to play him.

ragarth

Name: Errata
Type: Imp
Orientation: greatly prefers males
Normal Appearance:
A small creature, not more than a foot tall, Errata is the lowliest of the pure demons- an imp. Her hide is a dull red from snout tip to tail tip, and her slitted eyes glow with a piercing blue. Her head it topped with a pair of short, backswept horn nubs of black, their tips rounded with age, and her ears are rediculously long, a play of elfin exuberance. Her body is wiry, her back slightly bent from millenia of pouring over ancient tomes. The ridges of her vertebrae are easily discernable down her spine, and a pair of large demon wings grace her back. Her tail is long and whip-like, coming to a thin point with no spade or spike. Her feet are digitigrade, ending in three strong toes, and her claws on both hands and feet are black like her horns. She wears little, just scraps of brown cloth giving her modesty, with a pair of wire-rimmed spectacles on her snout and a golden ring affixed around her tailbase.

Bio:
Errata has been in hell nearly from its creation- She's Satan's bookkeeper and is rather proud of the precision of her notes. She works mainly at the brimstone gates, cataloguing the damned souls that come for torment, though she commands a number of other imps and damned souls. Her minions can often be seen counting the number of flag stones in a street, timing how long it takes a spirit to fall into the molten pits, or judiciously recording the flaying of a demon's victim.

powers:
Shapeshifting - Errata acquired long ago a ring capable of changing her form. She can assume the form of any generic human or animal up to human sized, but cannot mimic a particular person's looks. She wears the ring on her tailbase since she's too small to wear rings normally. Her strength is no more than that of normal for the form she chooses, a creature as small as her not possessing of the supernatural strengths of other hellbound entities.

Magic - Errata has been pouring through books and tomes and writing her own for as long as human history. She's picked up a few magic tricks including summoning and teleportation. Mostly she advises on these topics, however, sometimes even willingly. Her use of magic is as strong as she is large- that is, don't expect city-obliterating fireballs from this little imp. All of Errata's powers are bindable with wrought iron.

Summoning - Errata is able to summon any items she posseses from her office, or any of her minions.

Teleportation - Errata is capable of teleporting herself about hell.

Limits: Scat, sex with females, topping, check my O/O

---------------------

Name: Jason Ellington

Type: Damned Soul

Orientation: (I'm gay) Jamison is straight

Appearance:
A scrawny guy. His hair is brown and short-cropped with similar-colored eyes.

Bio:
In life, Jason was a drunken jerk and a misogynist. He never held a relationship for long, having a tendency to beat and/or abuse his girlfriends and dog. His life was going nowhere fast, jobless and bumming cash from the few people willing to hand around him for that next beer. He died in a drunken rage, trying to kick his dog before falling over and cracking his head open on the kitchen table.

I defaulted to a male since they're more prone to drunken rages. Is there a demand for a female soul? I can't really play more than one of them at a time.

iroleplayyaoi

Name: Ambrose
Type: Devil, Satan's advisor
Orientation: Gay
Appearance: Waist length long black hair that’s tied back in a black ribbon. He has two curved and horns that appear much like bull horns. He wears a black tie,  black suit and white dress shirt under that, always seen in some type of suit either black or gray. A pair of glasses is always on his eyes and it’s not from bad eye sight, but the fact it makes him look more intelligent and in his mind, intimidating.

Bio: Ambrose has been around since the demons have first fallen and has a rather proper appearance and personality to boot. It's unknown if his personality was what swayed Satan to make him his advisor and always on call, but rarely needed. He often spends his time in the library and kitchen. Ambrose enjoys reading the increase his knowledge.

Limits: Please check my o/o thread. =)

Name: Asher Reese
Type: Human soul slave
Appearance: Dark green eyes and light blonde, short hair. Wears baggy pants and a buttoned jacket.

Bio: Asher didn’t care about anyone other than himself. He grew up on the streets and learned that in order to survive he had to look out for number one and no one else. He cared for only animals that were stray and would often show his good heart to them, but only them. Asher became addicted to all type of street drugs and become involved in a gang which was the death of him. He was shot to death in a drive by on his way back to the hideout.

Limits: Again, please check my thread. =)

Panthean

Quote from: iroleplayyaoi on July 12, 2010, 10:13:43 PM
Name: Ambrose
Type: Demon and Right Hand Man to the Devil
Appearance: Waist length long black hair that’s tied back in a black ribbon. He has two curved and horns that appear much like bull horns. He wears a black tie,  black suit and white dress shirt under that, always seen in some type of suit either black or gray. A pair of glasses is always on his eyes and it’s not from bad eye sight, but the fact it makes him look more intelligent and in his mind, intimidating.

Bio: Ambrose has been around since the demons have first fallen and has been Lucifer’s right hand man for that long. He does everything that is asked of him and often keeps the demons in line when Lucifer is busy with other things.

Limits: Please check my o/o thread. =)

Name: Asher Reese
Type: Human soul slave
Appearance: Dark green eyes and light blonde, short hair. Wears baggy pants and a buttoned jacket.

Bio: Asher didn’t care about anyone other than himself. He grew up on the streets and learned that in order to survive he had to look out for number one and no one else. He cared for only animals that were stray and would often show his good heart to them, but only them. Asher became addicted to all type of street drugs and become involved in a gang which was the death of him. He was shot to death in a drive by on his way back to the hideout.

Limits: Again, please check my thread. =)

Let me know if anyone else is the Devil's right hand man already and I'll change Ambrose's history around.

no... but I made Satan as a character so that other people wouldn't try to. I don't plan on using him at all, and I don't want any characters to have any special ranks like "right hand to the devil". He can be a devil, which is the highest rank below Satan, but please, no personal acquaintance with Satan.

Other than that, you're good to go. Go to the OOC page to discuss pairings for your characters with other players before you rp (unless you are going to the forge of course).

Panthean

Quote from: ragarth on July 12, 2010, 06:44:50 PM
Name: Errata
Type: Imp
Orientation: greatly prefers males
Normal Appearance:
A small creature, not more than a foot tall, Errata is the lowliest of the pure demons- an imp. Her hide is a dull red from snout tip to tail tip, and her slitted eyes glow with a piercing blue. Her head it topped with a pair of short, backswept horn nubs of black, their tips rounded with age, and her ears are rediculously long, a play of elfin exuberance. Her body is wiry, her back slightly bent from millenia of pouring over ancient tomes. The ridges of her vertebrae are easily discernable down her spine, and a pair of large demon wings grace her back. Her tail is long and whip-like, coming to a thin point with no spade or spike. Her feet are digitigrade, ending in three strong toes, and her claws on both hands and feet are black like her horns. She wears little, just scraps of brown cloth giving her modesty, with a pair of wire-rimmed spectacles on her snout and a golden ring affixed around her tailbase.

Bio:
Errata has been in hell nearly from its creation- She's Satan's bookkeeper and is rather proud of the precision of her notes. She works mainly at the brimstone gates, cataloguing the damned souls that come for torment, though she commands a number of other imps and damned souls. Her minions can often be seen counting the number of flag stones in a street, timing how long it takes a spirit to fall into the molten pits, or judiciously recording the flaying of a demon's victim.

powers:
Shapeshifting - Errata acquired long ago a ring capable of changing her form. She can assume the form of any generic human or animal up to human sized, but cannot mimic a particular person's looks. She wears the ring on her tailbase since she's too small to wear rings normally. Her strength is no more than that of normal for the form she chooses, a creature as small as her not possessing of the supernatural strengths of other hellbound entities.

Magic - Errata has been pouring through books and tomes and writing her own for as long as human history. She's picked up a few magic tricks including summoning and teleportation. Mostly she advises on these topics, however, sometimes even willingly. Her use of magic is as strong as she is large- that is, don't expect city-obliterating fireballs from this little imp. All of Errata's powers are bindable with wrought iron.

Summoning - Errata is able to summon any items she posseses from her office, or any of her minions.

Teleportation - Errata is capable of teleporting herself about hell.

---------------------

Name: Jason Ellington

Orientation: (I'm gay) Jamison is straight

Appearance:
A scrawny guy. His hair is brown and short-cropped with similar-colored eyes.

Bio:
In life, Jason was a drunken jerk and a misogynist. He never held a relationship for long, having a tendency to beat and/or abuse his girlfriends and dog. His life was going nowhere fast, jobless and bumming cash from the few people willing to hand around him for that next beer. He died in a drunken rage, trying to kick his dog before falling over and cracking his head open on the kitchen table.

I defaulted to a male since they're more prone to drunken rages. Is there a demand for a female soul? I can't really play more than one of them at a time.

That's alright. Don't worry about it. We could use more female souls, but you don't have to at all. Go to the OOC page to discuss pairings with other players before you join in on the rp'ing (unless you plan on going to the forges for now)

Panthean

Specific character roles we are looking for as of July 13th:

1) a female straight or bisexual slave, personality and extreme threshold open for discussion: Kaiser Maverick (reply #26)
2) a (preferably) male straight demon master to demon Errata: ragarth (reply #32)
3) a male gay slave to Ambrose: iroleplayyaoi (reply #33)
4) a male gay demon master to Asher: iroleplayyaoi (reply #33)
5) a female lesbian or bisexual slave or master for Adia: Panthean (this post)
6) a female bisexual slave soul for Jaydis, and by extension Zara: daylily and elfguy (reply #1)(reply #16)
7) some-one to play Yolth as a straight or bisexual character: Panthean (reply #19)

ragarth

Strike the Errata part off. Errata is a demoness designed to be tormented, not do the tormenting. :-)

Panthean

Quote from: ragarth on July 13, 2010, 11:07:02 AM
Strike the Errata part off. Errata is a demoness designed to be tormented, not do the tormenting. :-)

fixed... go talk in the OOC thread and put up a short pairing sheet like others have

Silk

I'll be interested in being a Female slave of any orientation (Character is lesbian, but who says she gets a choice in the matter? :P

Panthean

Quote from: Silk on July 13, 2010, 11:37:45 AM
I'll be interested in being a Female slave of any orientation (Character is straight, but who says she gets a choice in the matter? :P

the orientation in the character sheet is kind of a limit... if you're okay with forced hetero or homo sexuality, then say so.

make a character sheet and say hi or something in the OOC thread. Organize pairings in the OOC thread before jumping into a scene please (unless you want to do something in the Forge, it's the anything goes(within limits) public area)

Silk

Alright, I will get it done within the next 4-5 hours once I get back from work

Panthean

Panthean

Quote from: Panthean on July 13, 2010, 11:02:25 AM
Specific character roles we are looking for as of July 13th:

1) a female straight or bisexual slave, personality and extreme threshold open for discussion: Kaiser Maverick (reply #26)
2) a (preferably) male straight demon master to demon Errata: ragarth (reply #32)
3) a female lesbian or bisexual slave or master for Adia: Panthean (this post)
4) a male gay slave to Ambrose: iroleplayyaoi (reply #33)
5) a male gay demon master to Asher: iroleplayyaoi (reply #33)
6) a female bisexual slave soul for Jaydis, and by extension Zara: daylily and elfguy (reply #1)(reply #16)
7) some-one to play Yolth as a straight or bisexual character: Panthean (reply #19)

re-ordered... now in order of most needed to least needed

Vergil1989

I'll take the male demon part if I may.  I'll see what I can come up with momentarily.  I need to work out some frustration you might say.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

iroleplayyaoi

Quote from: Panthean on July 13, 2010, 09:54:08 AM
no... but I made Satan as a character so that other people wouldn't try to. I don't plan on using him at all, and I don't want any characters to have any special ranks like "right hand to the devil". He can be a devil, which is the highest rank below Satan, but please, no personal acquaintance with Satan.

Other than that, you're good to go. Go to the OOC page to discuss pairings for your characters with other players before you rp (unless you are going to the forge of course).

I fixed it, I just wish his history was longer. I don't really have much of an idea now. xD

Vergil1989

Name: Zero
Type: Devil preferably, will go lower if needed
Orientation: Straight
Normal Appearance:
(Took me forever to find a good one lol.)

Bio: Zero was born a Devil a century after Errata came about, and in a way they 'grew up' together.  His usual past times include what any other demon does, torture, dismemberment, and a number of other dastardly fun things of that nature.  But he also has a unique understanding that knowledge is power, unlike most of his brethren, and so can be seen in the library far more than the average member of Hell's armies.  Can be seen with small spectacles much like Errata's own, even though he doesn't truly need them.

powers:
Shapeshifting - Can transform with ease between his demon and more human appearance, which is alterable but restricted to gender.
Has a sword on his hip at all times that can meld to the flesh of his arm at will, freeing up his fist to grab and to rip apart enemies if they manage to get that close.  The sword can be an extension of his will, meaning he can control it with his mind as he sees fit and the two 'eyes' on the hilt allow him to even see through it.

Magic;  His power is almost unlimited considering his rank.  The very material of Hell is at his command some would say, making him a very dangerous adversary in his own domain.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Panthean

Quote from: iroleplayyaoi on July 13, 2010, 03:50:25 PM
I fixed it, I just wish his history was longer. I don't really have much of an idea now. xD

Don't worry so much about the history, you can develop more as the rp goes along.

Quote from: Vergil1989 on July 13, 2010, 04:13:35 PM
Name: Zero
Type: Devil preferably, will go lower if needed
Normal Appearance:
(Took me forever to find a good one lol.)

Bio: Zero was born a Devil a century after Errata came about, and in a way they 'grew up' together.  His usual past times include what any other demon does, torture, dismemberment, and a number of other dastardly fun things of that nature.  But he also has a unique understanding that knowledge is power, unlike most of his brethren, and so can be seen in the library far more than the average member of Hell's armies.  Can be seen with small spectacles much like Errata's own, even though he doesn't truly need them.

powers:
Shapeshifting - Can transform with ease between his demon and more human appearance, which is alterable but restricted to gender.
Has a sword on his hip at all times that can meld to the flesh of his arm at will, freeing up his fist to grab and to rip apart enemies if they manage to get that close.  The sword can be an extension of his will, meaning he can control it with his mind as he sees fit and the two 'eyes' on the hilt allow him to even see through it.

Magic;  His power is almost unlimited considering his rank.  The very material of Hell is at his command some would say, making him a very dangerous adversary in his own domain.

alright, go post in the OOC thread to organize pairings before you jump into an rp (exception: Forges)

two things I feel I need to say to everyone:

1) Powers... it is totally unnecessary to list the powers of your character, especially considering that we have no real need for them in this rp. Things like shape-shifting and magic using are allowed, but you don't need any kind of permission to use them, and so it might be easier just list a few powers you plan on using in your bio.

2) You do not need to wait for an approval of any kind as there are no real rules to character building in this rp. Just as long as you work pairings and issues of any kind out in OOC, everything should be fine. The only real rules are that no-one is really special for any reason, unless discussed prior to the creation of the character, with the user behind the character that your character would be 'special' to. Essentially if you don't try to hog power or act really important, which you shouldn't do in any rp I think, you should be fine.

Vergil1989

No problem and alright, thanks.  I'll get a slave character up soon probably, but first I'll establish myself within the RP I think and get a feel for things.  See you beyond the Gates of Hell!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  ....I am so going to enjoy this lol.

abandoneddolly

Name: Alica Shepard

Orientation: bisexual

Appearance:

Bio:
Alicia wasn't very bad as a human . She just went through bouts of depression pushed on by an abusive boyfriend . Once she found out that she was pregnant she began to fear what would happen to her baby once her boy friend found out. She decide it would be better if the child was never born and  killed herself. The baby was only a couple of months old.

Panthean

Quote from: abandoneddolly on July 13, 2010, 07:23:42 PM
Name: Alica Shepard

Appearance:

Bio:
Alicia wasn't very bad as a human . She just went through bouts of depression pushed on by an abusive boyfriend . Once she found out that she was pregnant she began to fear what would happen to her baby once her boy friend found out. She decide it would be better if the child was never born and  killed herself. The baby was only a couple of months old.

that is a sexy picture

feel free to speak out in the OOC page and try to organize a pairing any time... I'd like to make sure people without pairings get priority, but if no-one takes you, and you don't have a problem with guys playing female characters, I'd love to pair Adia with you.

Kaiser Maverick

abandoneddolly

Quote from: Panthean on July 13, 2010, 07:27:42 PM
that is a sexy picture

feel free to speak out in the OOC page and try to organize a pairing any time... I'd like to make sure people without pairings get priority, but if no-one takes you, and you don't have a problem with guys playing female characters, I'd love to pair Adia with you.

Ok to the occ I go
and no I don't mind if no one else needs me ....

elfguy

Damn nice ;) At some point Zara might just want to 'borrow' her for a quick fun. ;)
----

Vergil1989

OOOH  Pick me!  Please pick me!  I wouldn't mind Abandoneddolly if you're up for the idea lol.

Panthean

abandoneddolly

it seems you're quite popular already... there's no rules against multiple characters if you want to take on more than one partner character

abandoneddolly

Quote from: Vergil1989 on July 13, 2010, 07:34:36 PM
OOOH  Pick me!  Please pick me!  I wouldn't mind Abandoneddolly if you're up for the idea lol.
lol ok I play with you if you want.

Panthean

Quote from: abandoneddolly on July 13, 2010, 07:41:16 PM
lol ok I play with you if you want.

make sure to read the first post in each page too... it sets up the area better than the short description here and in the libraries.

Vergil1989

abandoneddolly

Black Orchid

Is there room for more slaves...? I saw the list, but I don't think it would fit me any...
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

Panthean

Quote from: Black Orchid on July 13, 2010, 08:26:04 PM
Is there room for more slaves...? I saw the list, but I don't think it would fit me any...

we need slaves of like every gender and orientation atm... you're welcome to join even if not, go ahead make a character sheet

wait... your O/O's say no BDSM (what are the exceptions) and no Harems... you sure you want to join this? It's pretty extreme with blood and BDSM stuff.

Black Orchid

No, I'm fine with BDSM, I don't like stereo typical BDSM where the character enjoy it, you know, wanting to be pinned up and spanked, or chained and torture... is she supposed to enjoy hell? Some times when people request for BDSM, they want my character moaning and begging for more, but I like when the character don't want it. I'm not really into harems, but I'll reach out for it if it peaks my interest. I certain harems people request of me have thousand of women in one room with one male, and all of them either trying to have sex with him (at the same time) or each other, that's why I don't like it; it's too distracting and... full.
O&O of a Flower

Panthean

Quote from: Black Orchid on July 13, 2010, 08:53:12 PM
No, I'm fine with BDSM, I don't like stereo typical BDSM where the character enjoy it, you know, wanting to be pinned up and spanked, or chained and torture... is she supposed to enjoy hell? Some times when people request for BDSM, they want my character moaning and begging for more, but I like when the character don't want it. I'm not really into harems, but I'll reach out for it if it peaks my interest. I certain harems people request of me have thousand of women in one room with one male, and all of them either trying to have sex with him (at the same time) or each other, that's why I don't like it; it's too distracting and... full.

lol okay

Black Orchid

Yay  ;D.

Obviously no peddies I assume (I'm joking) but is there an age limit, I wanted her school age for a certain reason, the youngest 16, but I'll also go 17, oddly I don't like 18, but the highest I'll go is 19. Are these three ages okay? (It'll help my story more if she was younger.) I could make her older, but her soul being the young age or whatever.
O&O of a Flower

Panthean

Name: Cerberus
Type: Demon, Devil (Cerberus)
Appearance: Although Cerberus rarely alters his form to human, he does do so on occasion in order to force sex out of enslaved souls and demons. His human form is 8' tall, and he can either unsheathe or hide away his 18' wingspan, he has a three prehensile tails that are smoothly furred and each 6' in length. He has claws on all fingers and toes, as well as razor sharp teeth. His hair is shaggy looking, and medium length. His eyes appear to be a small glowing white dot inside of a light consuming field. His skin is an ashy black, and appears to be shedding black smoke and ash constantly. His form is extremely muscular. In his Cerberus form he is monstrous in size, some 80' at the shoulder. His fur appears the same as his skin in his smaller form. His eyes both seem to absorb nearby light and billow red flames. He still possesses his three tails except they are now 30' in length. His wingspan increases to an unbelievable 110' wide. His wings appear to be composed of large black bony structures and webbed with a nearly transparent black substance.

Bio: Cerberus is the demon guard dog of the entire underworld (the lower 4 circles of hell). He is also Satan's pet. Essentially I created him to be a male version of Adia, because I dig canine anthro's.

Limits: Scat, being submissive towards anything other than gods and demons, Male Partners, (Panthean's O/O's)

Panthean

Quote from: Black Orchid on July 13, 2010, 09:00:15 PM
Yay  ;D.

Obviously no peddies I assume (I'm joking) but is there an age limit, I wanted her school age for a certain reason, the youngest 16, but I'll also go 17, oddly I don't like 18, but the highest I'll go is 19. Are these three ages okay? (It'll help my story more if she was younger.) I could make her older, but her soul being the young age or whatever.

I'm opposed to under 18 characters in most cases... so I'd really prefer her to be 18 or 19.

elfguy

Zara could use a second slave btw if we get many of them, I don't want you to have to NPC a dozen people Panthean ;)

I also prefer no underage partner personally.
----

Panthean

Quote from: elfguy on July 13, 2010, 09:03:00 PM
Zara could use a second slave btw if we get many of them, I don't want you to have to NPC a dozen people Panthean ;)

I also prefer no underage partner personally.

I only have one partner atm, so do you, back of the line :-P

seriously though... I don't mind one bit, I'd enjoy it. I would just prefer newcomers to partner their characters to a user that does not have any partner characters yet to keep them from being left out.

Kaiser Maverick

Vergil1989

For anyone that's played Dante's Inferno, I kind of borrowed a little from that if that's ok.  If not I can edit.  Also, I'll try to check from my PS 3, but posts won't be so detailed from here on until tomorrow since I'm getting in bed and allowing my little bro to get on as well.

iroleplayyaoi

I'm just going to wait around until some gay characters come for my characters. I don't really have an idea/inspiration to write without having anyone to pair them up.

Black Orchid

Understood, she'll be 19 then :-). I'll have a profile here in a second.
O&O of a Flower

Panthean

Quote from: iroleplayyaoi on July 13, 2010, 09:10:27 PM
I'm just going to wait around until some gay characters come for my characters. I don't really have an idea/inspiration to write without having anyone to pair them up.

lol... sorry, the gay male crowd doesn't seem very big in this rp right now. If you create a female character I'm sure you'd have no trouble getting picked up.

iroleplayyaoi

Quote from: Panthean on July 13, 2010, 09:27:02 PM
lol... sorry, the gay male crowd doesn't seem very big in this rp right now. If you create a female character I'm sure you'd have no trouble getting picked up.

I'm a female in real life. I don't really enjoy roleplaying them as main characters.

Panthean

Quote from: iroleplayyaoi on July 13, 2010, 09:33:31 PM
I'm a female in real life. I don't really enjoy roleplaying them as main characters.

okay then... best of luck to ya

elfguy

There's plenty of female demons that could use you as a male, otherwise I don't think any of the current male demons would.
----

Vostroya

I would be interested if there is any space for a Bisexual high demon.

Panthean

Quote from: Vostroya on July 13, 2010, 09:42:25 PM
I would be interested if there is any space for a Bisexual high demon.

always space... getting a partner is the hard part

make a character sheet please

Panthean

Quote from: Vostroya on July 13, 2010, 10:02:49 PM
Name: Lord Sanopael Vaye
Type: Devil
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance:
Lord Vaye
Bio: As a demon Vaye has been the whispering ear to the some of the Earth's most dangerous warlords. Causing them to tip the balance of the world in the glory of Satan, plunging countries into anarchy and war. Blood flows and Satan's glory is pronounced. Through thousands of years he has done this cycle over and over again, eventually earning a seat at the side of Satan himself. Now he spends his time maintaining hell and continuing the cycle that has existed for thousands of years.

Limits: check on's/off's

okay... now like I said there's a greater number of demon masters than slaves, so it may take a day or so to get some-one to be able to partner you.

abandoneddolly

abandoneddolly

Name: Tera Rein

Appearance:

Bio:
Tara lived her life fractured. meaning she was a bit crazy, and no one doubted that her path would eventually lead her down to hell. She reveled in pleasures of the flesh, drugs, sex with either male or female, and even murder. Though it was never prove a lot of her lovers did disappear when she grew bored with them. They were investigating this further when she died of  a simple drug overdose.

elfguy

Uhm.. I think I might make another character then, a soldier of hell.. A girl who could be enslaved by a Greater Demon, but who would also rule over mindless souls, and hope that her master would allow her to keep such a soul with her, to torment whenever her master wasn't using her.
----

Panthean

Quote from: abandoneddolly on July 13, 2010, 10:20:40 PM
Name: Tera Rein

Appearance:

Bio:
Tara lived her life fractured. meaning she was a bit crazy, and no one doubted that her path would eventually lead her down to hell. She reveled in pleasures of the flesh, drugs, sex with either male or female, and even murder. Though it was never prove a lot of her lovers did disappear when she grew bored with them. They were investigating this further when she died of  a simple drug overdose.

pair with Adia?

abandoneddolly

elfguy

Name: Val'Farala

Type: Fallen Angel (now Soldier of Hell)

Appearance:

Bio: Farala was a soldier of Heaven, an Angel in the service of the Arch Angel in the role of a Valkyrie. Her task was to go over the dieing people, and determine who is worthy of going up to heaven. She was a rather young Angel, and enjoyed her job. Unfortunately, she made a terrible mistake. She met a strong warrior who died in battle, and managed to trick her into getting him into heaven, even though he was very evil. He seduced her, and convinced her that being ruthless, going for your goals at the expense of others, was a worthy thing to do.

After her mistake, and because she had been corrupted into thinking some very evil things weren't that bad, she was banished and sent to Hell. There, she was made into a Soldier of Hell by Satan. Ever since, she has roamed the Forge and preyed on fresh souls, torturing them right on the spot as they got in, but never being able to actually claim any of them as her own, since as a soldier she was still quite a low level demon, and higher demons always claimed the souls she wanted.

She hasn't had a master or mistress so far, but knows its something that could happen at any time, and has resigned herself to it. Her only hope is that if she is taken, she will be allowed to keep at least one fresh soul to torment, just for herself.

Limits: Death, loss of limbs.
----

Panthean

Quote from: abandoneddolly on July 13, 2010, 10:24:48 PM
sure

awesome. Adia already has an introductory post in the Forges, so whenever you're ready to come in, go ahead and post her intro.

elfguy

Hope that works. Add that to my profile please if you would Panthean. She is open to a master/mistress, and a slave male or female, pretty much any pairing works.
----

Vostroya

Quote from: elfguy on July 13, 2010, 10:30:26 PM
Hope that works. Add that to my profile please if you would Panthean. She is open to a master/mistress, and a slave male or female, pretty much any pairing works.

How about pairing with my character?

elfguy

Fine with me altho I'm about to go to bed but I'll be on all day tomorrow.
----

Panthean

dang this is going fast paced... thanks all for participating and making this rp so popular... only 3 days in, this is awesome

NosCorventius

Going to add myself in as well if that's okay....If the history is too contraversal I can change it...if I have too.

Name: Lord Nos Corventius,* Formerly Archangel Nostri*
Orientation: Bisexual Dominant
Type: Lord of the Plains of Wrath (Devil)
Appearance:
Pictured flying in the background.
Bio: An Archangel in the service of the One, Nostri, fought monsters, giants, titans, and more in the name of his creator, assuring his ascension to Supreme Deity over the Ancients with his bloody black blade. When his place was secure with the fall of the last pagan god though instead of thanking those loyal to him he commanded them instead to be loyal to the humans and protect them. No thanks were given, they instead were to be servants to these weak apes who had barely learned to speak and walk. Nostri was furious. So when he heard Lucifer was planning a revolt he joined without a second thought. His black blade now turned on his foolish brothers who stood beside their Father despite their Creators mistreatment. Even though they were not successful and Nostri, fell alongside Lucifer/Satan and the Third who joined in the uprising, he still believes it is better to rule here in Hell beside them than to have served in Heaven to a ungrateful Lord. Despite his new monstrous form, and the physical bloodlust it has brought with it, he is happy. Now he is Lord of the realms of Wrath, a demon with a new name, Nos Corventius and a new purpose, to teach the humans that Gods love is a myth.   
Limits: Serving as a Bottom.

Nos Corventius* = our bloody wings, Nostri* = our hearts beat as one.

Black Orchid

Name: Nilgün (neel GUUHN) Nisrine (niss REEN) Riba (RulEE-bAH)
Type: Slave Soul
Orientation: Male
Appearance: Religious piercings, a loop with a ruby marble on her right eyebrow and three black barbells on the left, a chain connecting to her noes from her right ear, and her lip from her left, and a silver dew drop with a centering diamond, to keep the bad spirits away; though according to the students of SMC boarding school, they really didn't work much. Long brown hair that usually curls, freckles over her russet skin, and honey brown eyes, ruby red lips that she bites repeatedly to keep red.

Second shot

Bio: Developed childhood conduct disorder at a young age, compulsive lying as soon as she could move, Nilgün had a little two years old brother, who she smothered to death; oddly enough, she had no reason for it, not even acknowledging his absents, even after being told of what she'd done at his funeral. Her parents sent Nilgün to Saint Mary's Catholic school for girls, a religious boarding school where she developed the thought of communicating with God. She would skip many of her lessons and prayers to preach her beliefs that 'God' had told her. This brought many students to crowd around her, to listen either out of curiosity, or amusement; it also brought many nuns to come and beat her. Her rants ranged from sacrifices to massive suicides, her most customary rant was being the reincarnation of the virgin Mary, something that brought burning hate to the nuns and priests.

After the drowning of a thirteen year old girl at the age of nineteen, Nilgün was 'placed' in 'solitary confinement', where she was starved to death.

Limits: Scat, never, I can never do any of that. Check my O&Os, some of my offs could be turned for torture, but Pms would be nice for discussion; I'm more lenient on certain tortures since she's dead and all.
O&O of a Flower

elfguy

I posted Farala's first post so Vostroya when you're on feel free to go claim her.
----

Panthean

Quote from: Black Orchid on July 14, 2010, 12:06:49 AM
Name: Nilgün (neel GUUHN) Nisrine (niss REEN) Riba (RulEE-bAH)
Type: Slave Soul
Orientation: Male
Appearance: Religious piercings, a loop with a ruby marble on her right eyebrow and three black barbells on the left, a chain connecting to her noes from her right ear, and her lip from her left, and a silver dew drop with a centering diamond, to keep the bad spirits away; though according to the students of SMC boarding school, they really didn't work much. Long brown hair that usually curls, freckles over her russet skin, and honey brown eyes, ruby red lips that she bites repeatedly to keep red.

Second shot

Bio: Developed childhood conduct disorder at a young age, compulsive lying as soon as she could move, Nilgün had a little two years old brother, who she smothered to death; oddly enough, she had no reason for it, not even acknowledging his absents, even after being told of what she'd done at his funeral. Her parents sent Nilgün to Saint Mary's Catholic school for girls, a religious boarding school where she developed the thought of communicating with God. She would skip many of her lessons and prayers to preach her beliefs that 'God' had told her. This brought many students to crowd around her, to listen either out of curiosity, or amusement; it also brought many nuns to come and beat her. Her rants ranged from sacrifices to massive suicides, her most customary rant was being the reincarnation of the virgin Mary, something that brought burning hate to the nuns and priests.

After the drowning of a thirteen year old girl at the age of nineteen, Nilgün was 'placed' in 'solitary confinement', where she was starved to death.

Limits: Scat, never, I can never do any of that. Check my O&Os, some of my offs could be turned for torture, but Pms would be nice for discussion; I'm more lenient on certain tortures since she's dead and all.

your O&Os link is broken

I think Kaiser would take you up as he still doesn't have a partner, discuss with him

Vostroya

Quote from: elfguy on July 14, 2010, 07:07:21 AM
I posted Farala's first post so Vostroya when you're on feel free to go claim her.

posted my intro

Panthean

Quote from: Vostroya on July 14, 2010, 11:31:44 AM
posted my intro

let's keep posts like this in the OOC thread from now on... work on pairings and stuff in the OOC thread.. keep this thread restricted to recruitment and character discussion

Panthean

Specific character roles we are looking for as of July 14th:

2) a male gay slave to Ambrose: iroleplayyaoi (reply #33)
3) a male gay demon master to Asher: iroleplayyaoi (reply #33)
4) a male demon master to Nilgün: Black Orchid (reply #96)
5) a male or female (orientation to male) slave to Lord Nos Corventius: Nos Corventius (reply #95)
7) a bisexual male or bisexual female slave to Val'Farala and by extension Lord Sanopael Vaye: elfguy and Vostroya (reply #88)(reply #79)
8) some-one to play Yolth as a straight or bisexual character: Panthean (reply #19)
9) a (preferably) male straight demon master to demon Errata: ragarth (reply #32)

Vergil1989

Name: Karin Hyuga
Orientation: Bi (seems to be needed the most anyway lol.)
Appearance:
Bio: Karin, a Japanese born woman but raised in America.  She came overseas with her parents at the turn of the century, and stayed there until her death at 24.  She died overseas from a bad case of malaria which had originated from a simple mosquito bite.  Before this though, Karin had led a relatively quiet life, not bothering anyone openly...except for a couple of men she was blackmailing over the web.  Karin had caught them in the act of raping a girl and had recorded them during a party, and then had used them by threatening to send the tape in to the cops.  Homework, money, sexual favors, it didn't matter to her just so long as she got what she wanted.  Now her 'quiet life' is going to catch up to her in the afterlife after her mom decided to take her to see the world, starting in Kenya.  She never left alive...
Limits: (Will try a few things that would normally be considered an off, but talk to me first after checking my o/o thing.)

Black Orchid

O&O of a Flower

Panthean

We still have 4 players with no partner characters yet

What characters they need are:

2) a male gay slave to Ambrose: iroleplayyaoi (reply #33)
3) a male gay demon master to Asher: iroleplayyaoi (reply #33)
4) a straight male demon master to Nilgün: Black Orchid (reply #96)
5) a male or female (orientation to male) slave to Lord Nos Corventius: Nos Corventius (reply #95)

Panthean

I have this posted in the OOC thread, I'm going to put it up here so that it's easier to tell what spots are opened, and what spots it would be easier to join in with.

Of course we don't have a problem with new people coming in and not filling the spots already in need, especially since it is entirely possible for some-one that has already joined to decide to fill the open spot you make with a new character.

Open Spots! talk to the user and pick them up!

RED=CLOSED
ORANGE=SPOT STILL OPENED, BUT PAIRED (indicates a character is opened to multiple partners)
GREEN=OPEN, NO PAIRINGS

(Kaiser Maverick)
Sayer

(iroleplayyaoi)
Ambrose
Master of: (open: male slave)

Asher Reese
In service to: (open: male demon)

(Nos Corventius)
Lord Nos Corventius

(Black Orchid)
Nilgün

(Panthean)
Adia

Ron'ku

Cerberus

Yolth
(If you want to play this character, let me know. Must use as a partner to one of my characters.)

Jayden

Samantha

(daylily)
Jaydis

Cassandra

(elfguy)
Zara

Val'Farala

(ragarth)
Errata

Jason

(Vergil1989)
Zero

Karin Hyuga

(abandoneddolly)
Alice Shepard

Tera Rein

Kaiser Maverick

Panthean

Panthean

We still have 2 players with no partner characters yet

What characters they need are:

2) a straight male demon master to Nilgün: Black Orchid (reply #96)

I have this posted in the OOC thread, I'm going to put it up here so that it's easier to tell what spots are opened, and what spots it would be easier to join in with.

Of course we don't have a problem with new people coming in and not filling the spots already in need, especially since it is entirely possible for some-one that has already joined to decide to fill the open spot you make with a new character.

RED=CLOSED
GREEN=OPEN, NO PAIRINGS

(Kaiser Maverick)
Sayer

(Black Orchid)
Nilgün

(Panthean)
Adia

Ron'ku

Cerberus

Yolth

Jayden

Samantha

(daylily)
Jaydis

Cassandra

(elfguy)
Zara

Val'Farala

(ragarth)
Errata

Jason

(iroleplayyaoi)
Ambrose

Asher Reese

(Vergil1989)
Zero

Karin Hyuga

(abandoneddolly)
Alice Shepard

Tera Rein

(Nos Corventius)
Lord Nos Corventius
Master of: Asher Reese

(Host of Seraphim)
Will Neal
Master of: Ambrose

Host of Seraphim

Name: Will Neal
Appearance: Tall, lanky, pale. Messy brown hair, heavy-lidded hazel eyes that always seem tired.
Bio: Will is a failure. A college dropout living with a scumbag roommate, Will has never found anything or anybody that truly makes him happy. He has no passion, no conviction. Can't get a job in this crappy economy. Probably depressed. Thought his life was spiraling out of control. In the back of his mind, Will didn't really want to die. Maybe he was just trying to cry for help? Whatever the case, he slit his wrists in the bath one day, just around the time his roommate usually got home from work. But the roommate decided to hit the bar after work instead, leaving Will to bleed out and die. Oh, poor Will, he even failed at making a suicide attempt. (Yes, I do have a rather dark sense of humor.  >:)) An atheist, Will is quite surprised to end up in Hell and will probably be in denial for a while because he never believed Hell really exists. Maybe in Hell he'll find something to devote himself to? Probably a bit of a masochist, but he doesn't know it yet.
Limits: Bathroom play, heavy mutilation, hmm... just check out "Moar O/Os" in my sig. That's the least wordy one. ^^' Feel free to PM me about anything.

I might create some creepy-crawly nonhuman female slaves/switches later, when I'm done catching up with my other RPs.  :-)
Tentatively trying to get back into RPing...

:: O/O :: A/A (updated 3/2 -- please read) ::

Junten

Name: Lilith
Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: She has some bright golden colored eyes. She has wolf ears and a wolf's tail, but also bat wings.She has fur all over her back from her hair down to her tail, just above her ass. She is always naked, she has never wore clothes of her life and it's not something she is ever planning to do. Her breasts are not big, they would probably be a c cup... or maybe a bit less. They are firm too. Her pussy and legs are well shaved. All of her fur and hair are of a black color.

Bio: Lilith was born in Japan and she was raised by an extremely poor family. They didn't have much money, so they raised Lilith without giving her clothes. Thankfully, the weather had never made it too hard on the girl. One day, her family realised they had no more money to even pay for food so they've had no choice, but to sell Lilith to some rich guy for a huge some of money. Lilith has always hated her family for doing that, but she finally accepted it after a few years. She had been too young to remember much of her family though. AS she has grown, she lived the life of a slave and was, sadly, killed by her master after trying to escape. Meaning that she's had a short life as a human. She has kept her submissive nature, but is not fully broken yet either. Although, living in hell has made her be more obedient than she was as a human. She is naturally a kind girl and will not hide that. She now knows that deep inside of her, she wishes to have a master that would appreciate her true value. If it was for her personality, they'd notice that after getting to know her, her shy nature would slowly disappear to make her really show her kindness and good nature.

Limits: Extreme Degradation has good chances to be off, scat is off too, for the rest... I can RP most stuff if it's brough in a way that I like it. Also, I just want to say that anything ass related can get to be an off for me.(I do RP things related to my character's asses, but please don't just go for that, 'cause I might eventually want to stop.)

((OK, so if you didn't understand from reading her Bio, she would be going to be a slave more than anything else. X3))

Panthean

excellent... I'm going to be changing some of the rules revolving around Satan soon, once I figure out exactly how I want him to work.

Vergil1989

Panthean

NPC characters

Name: Beelzebub (NPC)
Orientation: any

Bio: Beelzebub is Satan's number one. In the event of Satan's absence, Beelzebub is in charge.
RP Role: Beelzebub can arrange arena competitions, just as Satan can, as long as there isn't a competition going on. Other roles TBD.

Limits: None

Name: Azrael (NPC)
Type: Demon, Devil (Fallen Angel)

Bio: Azrael is Hell's version of the angel of death, the Death Demon also known as Black Death and Red Death.
RP Role: Azrael is a conditional purpose rp character, that is, if some-one calls for him, whoever controls him may bring him out to do a certain type of creativity game. If you defeat him, he will alter himself into any form you desire, and do a one shot role play with you, however you wish. If you lose, you will have to do a rp with him, to his desires. The condition for whoever controls him is that he or she must be willing to perform any variety of kinks, and it is the same with his challenger. (This role is more an interest check, I may change it as needed)

Cerberus's role:
If you try to escape Hell in the forge thread, Cerberus (controlled by me) will stop you and more than likely rape you, and then possibly eat you. These are one shot rp's that I may decide not to participate in for more than a couple days at a time.
Role #2: as Satan's pet, I am willing to do one shot rp's with Satan (in female form) if you wish. This will be up to whoever controls Satan.

Name: Hades (NPC)
Appearance: Hades takes on the form of a very large black skeletal demon, consumed in HellFire and clothed in metal plating and a large black cloak.

Bio: Hades is the lord of the underworld. His job is essentially the judge and jury of all conflicts among demons and enslaved souls.
RP Role: To resolve (fake, rp'd) conflicts between characters. His judgement is final, and he will give a punishment for a guilty character to role play out. This can be anything so make sure whoever plays Hades knows your kinks. This character essentially gives you a random demeaning roleplaying task to do.

Name: The Beast (NPC)

Bio: 666, the Anti-Christ, The Beast, all names of the prophet of Satan.
RP Role: Undetermined, open to any suggestions.

If anyone has any ideas for more roles that make up sub-rp games, let me know.

thrill

Female Slave Soul

Name: Isabelle
Type: Enslaved Souls
Appearance: shoulder length black hair which is usually in a high pony tail, thin but curvy. dark brown eyes, a beautiful smile. milky white skin.

Bio: Isabelle was a wild child, always getting into trouble. She became even wilder when she became a teenager. She liked to tease men, get them wanting her and then taking whatever she could from them. She never would let them do anything to her though. Until she met one man, older enough to be her father. He wasn't going to put up with her being a tease. He took her, had his way with her and then killed her.

Limits: Scat (only thing I can think of at the moment, so please check out my o&o post)

Panthean

Updated!
Unpaired users at the top of the list.

RED=CLOSED
GREEN=OPEN, NO PAIRINGS

(Junten)
Lilith

(Panthean)
Adia

Ron'ku

Cerberus

Yolth

Jayden

Samantha

(daylily)
Jaydis

Cassandra

(elfguy)
Zara

Val'Farala

(Kaiser Maverick)
Sayer
Master of: Isabelle

(ragarth)
Errata

Jason

(iroleplayyaoi)
Ambrose

Asher Reese

(Vergil1989)
Zero

Karin Hyuga

(abandoneddolly)
Alice Shepard

Tera Rein

(Nos Corventius)
Lord Nos Corventius
Master of: Asher Reese, Nilgün

(Black Orchid)
Nilgün

(Host of Seraphim)
Will Neal
In service to: Ambrose

(thrill)
Isabelle
In service to: Sayer

Panthean

Quote from: thrill on July 16, 2010, 03:24:01 PM
Female Slave Soul

Name: Isabelle
Type: Enslaved Souls
Appearance: shoulder length black hair which is usually in a high pony tail, thin but curvy. dark brown eyes, a beautiful smile. milky white skin.

Bio: Isabelle was a wild child, always getting into trouble. She became even wilder when she became a teenager. She liked to tease men, get them wanting her and then taking whatever she could from them. She never would let them do anything to her though. Until she met one man, older enough to be her father. He wasn't going to put up with her being a tease. He took her, had his way with her and then killed her.

Limits: Scat (only thing I can think of at the moment, so please check out my o&o post)

Kaiser has offered to partner with your character, could you discuss this in the OOC thread with him please?

thrill

Junten

Sorry about the little delay on my Bio, I had an emergency and had to leave earlier, but now I'm back and finished writting it. X3

Also, if anyone thinks I forgot an important point, I'd love to know in order to add it.

Panthean

Quote from: Junten on July 16, 2010, 10:24:57 PM
Sorry about the little delay on my Bio, I had an emergency and had to leave earlier, but now I'm back and finished writting it. X3

Also, if anyone thinks I forgot an important point, I'd love to know in order to add it.

it's okay Junten, talk in the OOC page to look for partner characters. I'd be willing to fill in one of my slave characters if you want. As far as another master/dominant... I have enough of those pairings for now I think.

Vergil1989

I can try to make another demon for you Junten and go from there.  What are you looking for?

Junten

I'm pretty open to anything people would want to offer. I'll move to the OOC section to talk about it though. So, you should go there to read what I'd like.

Vergil1989

Name: Togugawa Onimasaka
Type: Pit Lord
Appearance: Human like appearance

This next pic I had a hard time finding a good one of Lord Nightmare from Inyouchuu.  If someone finds a better one, feel free to give me the thing lol.

Bio: Togugawa is a powerful demon, one that has been around since Feudal Japan was born.  He was based around their myths of demons and devils, appearing as a master swordsman from time to time, ravaging the land in fire and flames he controlled with but a thought to the effort.  Despite his nature on the surface when he came about, Togugawa is an honorable and gentle person, but also dominating and demanding when he feels the need.  He can change his shape from his samurai appearance, to a more horse like creature in a blink of an eye.

Limits; Scat, Incest, possibly watersports, not sure on that one.  The rest check my o/o sig link.

Panthean

Quote from: Vergil1989 on July 16, 2010, 11:41:37 PM
Name: Togugawa Onimasaka
Type: Pit Lord
Appearance: Human like appearance

This next pic I had a hard time finding a good one of Lord Nightmare from Inyouchuu.  If someone finds a better one, feel free to give me the thing lol.

Bio: Togugawa is a powerful demon, one that has been around since Feudal Japan was born.  He was based around their myths of demons and devils, appearing as a master swordsman from time to time, ravaging the land in fire and flames he controlled with but a thought to the effort.  Despite his nature on the surface when he came about, Togugawa is an honorable and gentle person, but also dominating and demanding when he feels the need.  He can change his shape from his samurai appearance, to a more horse like creature in a blink of an eye.

Limits; Scat, Incest, possibly watersports, not sure on that one.  The rest check my o/o sig link.

lol saw the picture and was about to say... Pit Lords don't normally take the form of humans... but then I kept reading and saw the horse part in your bio... that looks funny

Junten

Vergil1989

Sorry it took so long to get it going lol.  I'll get a post up in the Forge for you Junten and go from there hopefully.

Junten

Ok, that's fine. I think I can get at least one reply done tonight, so... I think we should be fine to get things started.

Panthean

I'm looking for some-one to partner one of my slave characters... possibly a new character altogether, and we're always looking for more players. Any takers?

elfguy

----

Panthean

Quote from: elfguy on July 17, 2010, 07:02:24 PM
Farala can take you up along with Karin, best I can do.

eh... I'd rather see what else comes along first. Farala doesn't seem like a char. I'd be interested in.