Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Ramman

*puts the abandonedolly back in her box* I'm winning again!

Breathless Intent

*Shoves Ramman in the box with dolly* Mine now!

abandoneddolly

oh but I have someone in the box with me
that's a win in my book

Breathless Intent

Ok, you keep that win and I'll keep this shiny one *buffs the pretty win and hugs it*

Ramman

*Grabs the win from Breathless and goes back in the box with dolly*  ;D

Breathless Intent

Hey hey! No more than one win per person. You keep dolly, and I'll keep THIS *takes it rudely from Ramman's hand and skips away*

Ramman

*chases after Breahtless* come back here with my win! *grabs the win back and returns to the box* This is called having my cake and eating it too.  :P You can join us and share both wins...

Breathless Intent

Oh..I didn't realize that was an option! *jumps into the box, takes the win from Ramman, and cuddles them both* ah, I do so love cake!

Ramman

*grabs the win, jumps out of the box then nails it shut with dolly and breathless inside* hmmmmm, oh it has a handle how convenient! *carries the box and the win off to my secret grinch lair*

abandoneddolly

ummm I guess that could be a win too

Breathless Intent

*kicks her way out of the box, thus frightening Ramman into dropping the win. Grabs it and runs away before he can stuff her in a box again*

Mordred

*At a nearby gate, I wait.. doing my best to look official.. as the Breathless one comes near.. I ask for her ticket.. and when the win is put down.. with sleight of hand (using shadow, silly putty, and a slinky).. I replace it with a plastic replicant. Then.. I ask her to wait a moment as I vanish into a small office.. never to return.*
*See Pillory*

Kendra

Inside the small office, I wait smiling as I corner you and effortlessly taking the WIN from you before sticking out my tongue playfully and leaving through a back door.

Mordred

*ponders how he always becomes putty when cornered by a scrumptious girl.. but then realizes that will never, ever change*

*Watches Kendra running (phew.. she runs fast).. before pulling out a small black control with a button.. which I then tap at the right moment.. watching her fall into a (jello, of course) pit as the win is swooped up by a radio-controlled toy helicopter.. dropping it back into my hands*
*See Pillory*

Ramman

*while using matrix style ninja moves I leap through the air grabbing the win before it touches mordred's hands then drops a smoke grenade to cover my escape from his remote controlled jello pits*  GOT YA!!!! The win shall forever be mine! *i scream as i flee the area to parts unknown*

Anesa

Does a "dolly" win...... LOL   Ready??

wins

Ramman

*welcomes Camille back to the game* Glad to have you back...*snatches the win* now please enjoy this complimentary net *throws a net over Camille and runs away*

abandoneddolly

Breathless Intent

*shoves dolly under the net with Camille and steals the Win away*

abandoneddolly

-pulls out her win magnet which drags the win back to her-

Anesa

Goes to Wal-mart to buy herself a "win magnet", and sucks it back from Dolly!  XD

<< WIN Sucker!

Breathless Intent

Lures Cami away from the win with a big plate of gingerbread cookies. Grabs the win and skedaddles out of there.

Kazuume

*jumps out of the bushes grabbing Breathless in a hug slipping the win from her hands then jumping back into the bushes where the camo gear I wear helps me blend in perfectly to get away*

WIN!!!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Breathless Intent

Enjoys the hug a lot...then misses the happy-making win so gives chase! I end up tackling Kaz on a very soft surface (so as not to hurt her with my tackling skills) and steal the win back.