Lonely tentacle seeks M, or F, or H. Is not picky.

Started by Creeper, March 29, 2010, 07:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creeper

Hello friends! I've been lurking around the site lately, and find myself drawn back to my roots. My roots of course being horrible tentacle beasts! I am looking for a partner to share in my love for multi-limb madness. I'd prefer a male or hermaphrodite character (players can be anything) because I have played opposite female characters often, but I will happily accept a female if the character appeals to my interests. See my newly updated ons and offs at the end of this post.

Perhaps you don't want to be the abused. Perhaps you want to be the abuser! Well, I am happy to play the poor human victim in the tentacle game. Or the person who willingly walks into the many loving arms.

Sudden Little Known Facts!
Tentacles come in many different spieces!

THE TENTACLE FROM OUTER SPAAAAACE

There is a planet in deep space that is completely covered in a single massive green organism. The 'Green' planet is both awe-inspiring to view, and terribly deadly to outside life. Pirate like to dump useless shipmates and hostages here. Violent alien goverments like to dispose of their political dissedents here too. They all operate under the belief that the planet simply tortures and consumes any poor soul who steps foot on it.

How wrong they are.

THE ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY TENTACLE

For years a lone Green Peace has cared for a long strech of forest. He(or she!) has fought hard to keep companies from sawing down the trees, the litters from dispoiling the ground, and farmers from poisoning the water. Then one day, the forest awakens to this person's efforts and decides to reward him...

THE CONSERVATIVE TENTACLE CONCERNED WITH FAMILY VALUES

In a small town in the mid-west, there is an odd local tradition. Well, more like an religion. They worship not Jesus Christ, but some other entity that has lived beneath the town for centuries. Unlike most churches, these townspeople get to meet their god during one of their children's rite of passage into adulthood. A rite that requires deeds that the catholic church would certainly not approve of...

Just some ideas there. Nothing set in stone I am open to other options or scenarios if my partner cares for them.

Update! All ideas taken
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

TheWriter

A little interested in the outer space idea.  Perhaps a ship captain that fell victim to mutiny..?

Nadir

And I'm interested in the religious one *grins*

Creeper

Quote from: TheWriter on March 29, 2010, 10:54:27 PM
A little interested in the outer space idea.  Perhaps a ship captain that fell victim to mutiny..?

I see you are interested in THE TENTACLE FROM OUTER SPAAAAACE. An excellent choice! Yes, a dumped ship captain should do. I take it you want to be the captain, rather than the monster? Any particular kinks you want explored?

Quote from: Eden on March 29, 2010, 11:03:16 PM
And I'm interested in the religious one *grins*

Ah, THE CONSERVATIVE TENTACLE CONCERNED WITH FAMILY VALUES. A breed that is slowly going extinct, sadly. You want to be the monster or the worshiper? Any interests do you want brought up?

TheWriter

Quote from: Creeper on March 29, 2010, 11:08:22 PM
I see you are interested in THE TENTACLE FROM OUTER SPAAAAACE. An excellent choice! Yes, a dumped ship captain should do. I take it you want to be the captain, rather than the monster? Any particular kinks you want explored?
Yeah, captain.  As for particular kinks, nothing in particular, just in the mood for something a little more fantastic.  That, and I guess I'm on something of a sci-fi bender lately.

Tribalz

Well, if the other two are taking the high and low paths, I could always take the middle road ;) THE ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY TENTACLE sounds fun; although I'd love to play an H if you don't mind. Just an extra place to put a tentacle, y'know...
Ons & Offs

Also, appologies to anyone RP'ing with me. It's been a -very- merry Christmas! ^^*

Creeper

Got busy at school. Will get to you guys later tonight.

Decrepitdan

I find myself interested in the first two scenarios, never been much for religion anyway. :)

Creeper

Quote from: TheWriter on March 29, 2010, 11:41:44 PM
Yeah, captain.  As for particular kinks, nothing in particular, just in the mood for something a little more fantastic.  That, and I guess I'm on something of a sci-fi bender lately.

Sounds fine. Would you like to make the opening post or should I? The best I can do would be to describe the planet at this point.

Quote from: Tribalz on March 31, 2010, 02:48:39 AM
Well, if the other two are taking the high and low paths, I could always take the middle road ;) THE ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY TENTACLE sounds fun; although I'd love to play an H if you don't mind. Just an extra place to put a tentacle, y'know...

Herms are fine and dandy! Any other kinks you want?

Quote from: Decrepitdan on March 31, 2010, 01:19:27 PM
I find myself interested in the first two scenarios, never been much for religion anyway. :)
Hmm, would you mind joining up in the same thread with either of the other players interested? I only want to play though each scenario once you see.

Tribalz

Kinks, kinks, kinks...

I like it getting messy, but that's easy enough to do; tentacles in a mud-pit or something; That, or Excessive cum/goo (With a capitol "E"), in the way that only a tentacle monster can provide. Otherwise...I can't think of any on the spot! How about yourself? :) Apart from Tentacles, of course! :D
Ons & Offs

Also, appologies to anyone RP'ing with me. It's been a -very- merry Christmas! ^^*

Creeper

For the senario that you selected, perhaps some minor transformation and milking would be in order?

Tribalz

Of course; transformation into what though? I have no objections to either, in fact they sound fun, but I'm just curious.
Ons & Offs

Creeper

Probably to ad some plant-like features, as the forest 'rewards' her.

Tribalz

Ons & Offs

Wolfy

All this tentacle business sounds interesting...I was wondering about an RP involving a human (or furry, whatever) male/Female who is lured in by a supposedly human female before she reveals that she is actually part of a tentacle..thing, and reveals herself to be a tentacle girl! *gasp*

Creeper

Unfortunately, all my tentacle related slots are closed. Don't want to get burned out on the idea.