What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

I am superior. Vicodin. It's never lupus. You're an idiot. Wilson.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Beguile's Mistress

Lazaria

This brand of wine has been specifically picked so the colour may suit me shoes. (:

Absences (Updated 3/3)

"They know I saved the city, they know I won the war!"

"The war's not won."

Bedroom Lazarus

Should I keep walking, or should I stop so I can chew my gum.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

SniperWolf316

" Was it the 4th or the 5th of this month...  God , she is gonna kill me if I forget our anniversary this year...  God Help Me !!!.... "
" I won't run away anymore...  I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way! "

Renegade Vile

<< Unavailable for New Games >>

The Muse

Don't drop the blade, don't drop the blade...

Renegade Vile

Can't believe the muses abandon me, just when I need to pick an avatar...
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

SniperWolf316

" Do I look more intimidating standing like this , or maybe like this. "
" I won't run away anymore...  I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way! "

Deamonbane

Imma just... hide here until I get approved...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Nitro

Hm I wonder what I have to do tomorrow...Ugh I feel so comfortable here no thinking just relax.

Cryptic

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Nitro

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Nitro

Cryptic

"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Cryptic

Whooo! Cold breeze, I knew I should've worn something under this kilt.
A/A's

Nitro

ChicagoOkie

Come with me, and you'll see, a world of your imagination.

(Willie Wonka song. Hope I got the lyrics right.)
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Cryptic

A/A's

Nitro

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Bedroom Lazarus

Come hither so I can devour you with more then just my eyes.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me