Kitty's New Wanted Thread (F looking for F)

Started by NaughtyKitty, November 10, 2012, 10:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaughtyKitty

Hi All...so this is my new thread where I'll be posting my ideas. If you see something you're interested in, drop me a PM!  Again, I'm looking for female characters.

Partner Requirements:  I prefer players who like to be descriptive in their writing.  Obviously every post can't be long, but I would prefer it if my partner keeps short ones to a minimum. 

Storylines:

1)
This storyline is actually the reason I sought out Elliquiy in the first place.  It's something I've wanted to play out for a long time and is a long term project.

The details are somewhat negotiable, but the basis of the story is a transformation of a male into a female.  This is either via hard science, drugs, or magic.  But the idea is that a man is irreversibly changed into a woman and now must learn to live as such.  He (now she) relies heavily on his (now her) girlfriend or wife for instruction and support.

There are many scenarios that I have considered.....and am willing to work on the details with a new partner.  I really want to play this scene.....so please feel free to PM me.  While this is a one to one story, it's something of a long term story.  In fact, I would say that it doesn't necessarily have to have a conclusion.  It's all in how far we want to take it and where we want to go.

2)
Pin Up
Time Frame:  Current Day
Setting: Negotiable
Storyline:  Your character is a photographer and has put out an ad for a model to pose for a pin up style shoot.  My character answers the ad in a whim, having always had a taste for vintage clothing and pinups.  Several sessions are held....each session becoming a bit more provocative.  It's a somewhat slow seduction of my character by yours.  For a bit of a twist, I would be very interested in the photographer character being a transsexual.

NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty