Dragon Age: Aftermath

Started by Primarch, August 11, 2012, 11:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

Quote from: DigitLninja on September 01, 2012, 08:21:35 PM
2: *sigh* Kirkwall can't be north, if Hawk and his family fled into the wilds that means they were heading south from Lothering. If Kirkwall is to the north then they had to sail around the entirety of Ferelden. In other news I'm glad something is pleasing to someone.

Kirkwall is to the North of Fereldon, across the Waking Sea.

DigitLninja

then why did they head south into the wilds? It makes no sense!
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

DRoux

Flemeth got them to Gwaren from the Wilds.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Apologies to all whom I play YIM games with, but my account seems to have locked me out. I'll try to fix that as soon as I can.

DigitLninja

ah! see that's what I was missing, ok so now I need a reason why he is a boy lost in the forest to the south if he took a ship from the north... which is fan-tucking-fastic
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Oreida Wesker

Yeah, tis a hard Dragon Age fan even though i'm a little fifty/fifty on DA2. I'm even thinking about joining the poll game they have about what will be in DA3.... Anyway, back on track.  I tried to stop you before when you have your first submission, your completely open to join a another path or create your own character.

Besides the best stories are ones you don't try to make good. Hell, took me almost a week to get my girl up from the sheer excitment. Besides, Duncan is so fatherly, he is boring.. That's what makes him great.

Why not Antivan pirates? Could have chased the ship toward the southern boarders of Fereldan and  the ship crashed upon the shore of the Forest?  That copuld work with the witherfang meeting. That was a really cute angle.. Too bad he wasn't a shape shifter.
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

DigitLninja

Pirates... never thought about that... I considered a kidnapping once hey reached the shore... or a field trip once he was in the tower... I like the pirate angle.
Quotes to Live by:

Oreida Wesker

Latooni, your edits were wonderful, thank you for the picture and minor alterations. ^_^  I shall add you.
Hots and Nots

TheRaven

Any chance that you're still accepting?
"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

Oreida Wesker

As far as I know, we are. Just incase someone tumbles out and loses interest. ^-^

I'll be making the first post, it seems, on 9-3 at the Keep thread i have linked on the front page. [ As well as a map of thedus i I found, but so some reason I couldn't find the google version. Also, got a well done bar fight with Oghren and Alister against everyone on the OOC& Discussion thread. ^_^..

For now, i've been up all night since i got home on grave, thinking up plots and the opening for a battle damaged Denerim with pictures.
Hots and Nots

TheRaven

Name: Falian Mahariel
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue; Ranger
Origin Path: Dalish Elf

Appearance

Equipment: Falon’Din’s Reach, Repeater Gloves, Dalish armor and boots, Heart of Witherfang
Skills:
Rogue Talents:
Dirty Fighting
Below the Belt
Stealth -> Stealthy Item Use -> Combat Stealth

Archery Talents:
Melee Archer -> Aim -> Defensive Fire -> Master Archer
Pinning Shot -> Crippling Shot -> Critical Shot
Rapid Shot -> Shattering Shot -> Suppressing Fire -> Scattershot

Ranger Talents:
Summon Wolf -> Summon Bear -> Summon Spider -> Master Ranger

History: Born into the Sabrae clan of the Dalish, Falian knew from an early age that he wanted to be a hunter. He spent a great deal of his youth training with a longbow, and made fast friends with Tamlen, another young elf who shared his desire to be a hunter.

The two of them attained their status nearly at the same time, and were practically inseparable. For Falian, it seemed that he was lined up for a good life amongst his people, especially once he and Merrill got on “friendly” terms. However, he and Tamlen’s quest for the status of clan heroes would lead them to something neither expected.

While the two were hunting in the forest on an otherwise normal day, they cornered three shem in the woods. They claimed to not be there to disturb the Dalish, and were merely hunting for treasure. Neither being one to take a human at his promise of silence, Falian and Tamlen ensured that the shems would keep quiet, before going to investigate this supposedly elven ruin.

Inside the ruin, after clearing out an infestation of giant spiders, the two found a mirror, seemingly unmarred by the passage of time, unlike the rest of the ruin. Tamlen touched the mirror, and Falian blacked out.

When he came to two days later, Falian was informed that Tamlen was missing, and that he had been returned to camp with an atrocious fever by a Grey Warden of all people. After assuring the Keeper that he was fine, he took Merrill and another hunter, Fenarel, to go look in the ruins to find Tamlen. Inside the ruin, they met Duncan, the Warden who had already saved Falian once temporarily, and offered to make it permanent with an invitation to join the Grey Wardens. Not seeing much alternative, Falian said his goodbyes and left with Duncan to go to Ostagar.

After completing his Joining and successfully surviving the battle that wiped out the rest of the Ferelden Wardens besides his new companions and Alistair, Falian decided he ought to get the treaty with the Dalish honored, considering that he had at least met a few elves from other clans during an Arlathvenn.

During his time with this particular clan, they were willing to overlook the fact that he ruined the potential relationship between Cammen and Gheyna by seducing the latter, as he managed to find a large sample of pure ironbark during one of his ventures into the forest, calmed a halla long enough for Elora to figure out its problem, and later lifted the curse on the Dalish hunters.

Once he learned the truth about Witherfang’s origins, Falian struggled with the choice of what to do, considering that he sympathized with Zathrian’s reasoning, but didn’t want to risk werewolves trying to seek revenge again. Eventually though, his elven loyalties won out, and he brought Zathrian the heart of Witherfang.

Once back in camp, he remained in a state of funk, half-regretting his decision in the forest to not allow the werewolves their chance at freedom from the curse. This experience continued to haunt him all through preparations for the Landsmeet, especially after his run-in with the Tamlen, nearly unrecognizable from his exposure to the Taint. Come time for the final battle, Falain knew that he wouldn’t let another far-reaching curse spread. When the time came, he struck the final blow against the Archdemon, ending the Fifth Blight.

Still concerned with his decision regarding Zathrian, Falian retreated to the Warden’s Keep with the new Commander, whom he stands beside on issues regarding elven equality. After realizing that he couldn't sit around and do nothing in the Keep, he decided to check in with the Commander now and then while cleaning up the pockets of Darkspawn, and secretly, werewolves, in the Brecilian Forest.

Ons: Submissive humans, elves (especially when he’s in a mood when he’s trying to remember)
Offs: General extreme stuff
"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

Oreida Wesker

Time for judgment for TheRaven.

1. Finally, a Dalish elf. Soild Archer and a ranger. Nice feel for the connection of nature, tis likes. –giggles- What a jerk, he romances Merril a little and Gheyna? Ha! Nice.
2. Wow, He let the Werewolves suffer under that curse?  –scribbles future plot notes- Very nice.  Okay, so completed the Dalish Treaty and refused to aid the Werewolves and struck the final blow to the Archdemon. –nods- Two good picks.
3. You’re allowed to select accessory if you like..
4.  Perhaps you can have a slight add in of what her personally hopes for other then the Elven Rights Act that the Darrian is hoping to do. Something a little personal? Heh, wouldn't be surprised if he'd be a bit of a werewolf hunter. :P

Other then that, Welcome aboard.
Hots and Nots

Katra Alexion

I am still here. Rl has just been biting me in the ass.

TheRedFear

If he struck the final blow to the archdemon, that means he's the one who impregnated Morrigan as well right? Otherwise killing the archdemon also kills the warden who strikes the final blow if memory serves.

Katra Alexion

Not necessarily. The Orlesian Warden, Riordan - could have struck the final blow as default of forgoing the ritual with Morigan and so far I haven't mention of any of the other pc male Warden sleeping with her >.< :P

DRoux

When I did a fem!Cousland playthrough, I talked Alistair into doing the Ritual and I still got to take out the Archdemon.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Apologies to all whom I play YIM games with, but my account seems to have locked me out. I'll try to fix that as soon as I can.

Katra Alexion

I am sorry but I will absent for an indeterminate amounts of time, my mother passed away this morning and I found her. Right now my family and I are dealing with cops and paramedics. Please bear with me and I will return as soon as I am able.

Oreida Wesker

Hots and Nots

TheRedFear

Quote from: DRoux on September 05, 2012, 10:40:15 AM
When I did a fem!Cousland playthrough, I talked Alistair into doing the Ritual and I still got to take out the Archdemon.

Wow...that almost makes me wanna do a Fem playthrough. Lol.

Almost.

Oreida Wesker

Hots and Nots

Oreida Wesker

Bumpity peoples!

Remember the OOC is open. I have it listed on the front page under Primarch's intro.

Katra is doing okay, I just talked to her, poor sweetie is going through a rough time right now. I really want to keep this game up, squees, I'd hate to have to continue without people.
Hots and Nots

TheRedFear

Sorry for the delay. I shall endeavor to get caught up tomorrow :)

Oreida Wesker

Well, Might have to accept some more new players, so i'll be bumping here regularly.. maybe even talk to myself a little.

-flails lightly around and bleets like a sheep to attract the wolves..-
Hots and Nots

kckolbe

Did some of the characters disappear?  If so, which ones?
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Oreida Wesker

So far, almost everyone, even my co-gm. haven't spoke to him on yahoo in a while, Redfear seems to be around, but distracted. AQlmost thinking of just starting over with everything under me. I love Dragon Age, I'm not gunna let go of this baby.
Hots and Nots

kckolbe

I wouldn't mind being under you.  ~grins~  I'd like to play a less BioWare character, maybe a part time companion to one of the other players.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread