We be Goblins (Pathfinder)

Started by Rassehlum, January 31, 2014, 12:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toshiue

Cool. I'll get a character made up then and post it today or tomorrow.

toshiue

Gorg Pillowfoots

Male, Rogue Chaotic Evil

Init 5
AC 18 touch 16 flat-footed 13
HP 10
Fort 2 Ref 7 Will 0

Str 12 Dex 20 Con 14 Int 10 Wis 10 Cha 8
Base attack 0 CMB 0 CMD 15
Feats Armor  proficiency (light), weapon finesse
Languages Goblin
Traits Advantageous Distraction, Dirty Fighter
Skills Acrobatics 9 Bluff 3 Climb 5 disable device 10 Knowledge (local) Brinestump Marsh 4  Perception 4 Stealth 17 Swim 1 Use Magic Device 3
Equipment
Short sword
Dagger
Rope (hemp)
Thieves tools
Leather Armor
String
Severed rat tail
Broken six sided die
Scraps of dirty paper
"Magic" Feather
Backpack
Misc. Stolen food

Appearance
Gorg is a slight goblin with ashy gray skin and thin lips. His stringy black hair hangs in clumps around his head and there are small bits of food and trash clinging to it. His beady yellow eyes dart nervously around the room. He has managed to maintain a light frame despite his extra (stolen) meals because he spend so much time running from angry goblins who have caught him with their food. Thick yellow toenails adorn his wide bare feet.

Gorg's best friend as a child told him he walked so softly it was like he had pillows for feet. Gorg decided to put this to use and began sneaking into kitchens and stealing food and anything else he could get his hands on. Early on he got caught often and beaten. This did little for his looks but motivated him to get better at sneaking. He took his friends words to heart and began wearing pillows on his feet to make less noise when he walked. He discovered that he got caught less but he couldn't run away with the pillows strapped to him. So he decided to remove the pillows and started carrying a good luck feather from inside one of the pillows. Gorg firmly believes this feather makes him quieter and will never go anywhere without it.

Gorg's song
Gorgle gurgle gorgle gat
You no know where I at
Gorgle gurgle gorgle gee
You no hit what you no see
Gorgle gurgle gorgle gut
I stab you on your big fat butt

RampantDesires

BAHAHAHAH.  Mere words cannot describe how much I love this whole goblin song thing :)  I very much look forward to playing with y'all !

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Ebb

Quote from: RampantDesires on February 12, 2014, 04:14:59 PM
BAHAHAHAH.  Mere words cannot describe how much I love this whole goblin song thing :)  I very much look forward to playing with y'all !

Agreed! More songs!

Magical Mistress Maggie

*bounces around handing out vials to everyone then pulling the corks: before running off to hide behind something solid. Waits for the booms before poking her head around the side of the rock.* Did it start? Don't want to miss the start.

Smoke from the spire, fire in the church
Blazing Abby, burning cathedral
Holy ground burnt down, Bibles turn to ash

Fire fire burning higher
Try to set the world on fire
Smoke on the mire, fire in the night

Feels like I'm struggling with these songs

Holy uber ninja goblin batman!

Rassehlum

Alright, we have four characters ready to go!

Kindle Blazebreath, Female Goblin Fire Bomber - Magical Mistress Maggie
Melly Dogbiter, Female Goblin Barbarian - RampantDesires
Bug Bigbelly, Male Goblin Druid - Ebb
Gorg Pillowfoots, Male Goblin Rogue - toshiue

It looks like a well-rounded group. As far as letting anyone else join in after we start, I'll leave it up to you four to decide yea or nay. Head to the OCC thread to get started! You can re-post your character stats and backstories there, along with any changes you want to make. Also, if you have any questions, you can post them there as well.

Game Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=197465.0
OCC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=197466.0