News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Maro

Guilty. I worked hard on that food!

Ever ate something while you were being stared at because what you were eating didn't look eatable?
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Corinthi

Guilty.

Ever drank the last of the juice, milk, whatever, and put the empty container back in the fridge?

Maci

not guilty

Have you ever masturbated for another?

Corinthi

Guilty.

Ever struck a friend in anger?

Mistress Maro

Not guilty.

Ever thought about how it would be with one of your friends?
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

purpleartemis00

GUILTY! I have some very hot friends...

Ever been caught non-PG-13ing in a public place?

Mistress Maro

Guilty. Oh how I will remember that airport. Lol.

Ever had sex on an airplane, or atleast thought about having sex on an airplane with the person you were with or someone around you?

Chris Rock

Corinthi

Guilty.

Gotten busy on a school field trip? Perhaps on the bus?

Skye

Not guilty.

Ever dated a one of your friends exes?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

purpleartemis00

Not guilty

Ever given or received oral in a vehicle?

Mistress Maro

Guilty. Received.

Ever competed with a friend over a person of interest?

Chris Rock

Skye

Guilty.

Ever given someone a fake name and number?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mistress Maro

Guilty.

Ever been caught after giving a fake name?

Chris Rock

Skye

Not guilty.

Ever stuck gum in a rival's hair?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

purpleartemis00

Not guilty

Ever seduced a rival?

Mistress Maro

Guilty.

Ever lied about being a virgin or not?

Chris Rock

Skye

Guilty. (Only to my parents!)

Every got caught watching something naughty?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mistress Maro

Guilty. But my stepdad was able to tell me the title of the movie.

Ever caught by your parents with someone?

Chris Rock

Emmaline

not guilty

ever been intimate with a member of the same sex, even if you are "normally" straight?

Skye

Guilty.

Ever used sex as a weapon?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mistress Maro

Guilty.

Ever made out with a member of the same sex to get to someone you like?

Chris Rock

Skye

Not guilty.

Ever had indecent thoughts about your significant others friends?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mistress Maro

Not guilty.

Every played spin the bottle? [Hah]

Chris Rock

Skye

Guilty. [but it was a cellphone. Meh]

Ever caught the parents in the act?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mistress Maro

Guilty. It was actually kinda funny.

Ever got taught talking to yourself about what you would do to someone by your parents?

Chris Rock