News:

Main Menu

SPORE Buddies

Started by ZK, September 09, 2008, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZK

An off-branch of the topic. For those who have Spore on the PC/MAC, add me as a Buddy on Spore! ^.^

My login is ZuloKitty

^.^

Looking forward to populating your universe today. :D
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Jeramiahh

As it might be easy to guess, Jeramiahh here. I'll warn you; my first species of creatures is *vicious,* and the other things I build aren't much better. I'm an aesthetic powergamer. =)
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

ZK

My cybernetic creatures destroyed your kitty people... sowwie, they tried to wage war on my colony. So I blew dem up.

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Jeramiahh

Like I said; I went full-out warmongers. And, depending on which version of them you faced, they're varying degrees of nasty. Woe be to the players who meet the race and setup that gave me the achievement for beating the Tribal stage in record time.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

ZK

Have you got the Tryni and Cht'thu races? If not... then Spore has really did mess up. It says those races are Maxis made... feh, I made them from SCRATCH. x.x

Jeramiahh

I haven't downloaded anything specifically, yet; haven't really played much for a few days. I did get quite a few odd, player made ones on my first run-through... in fact, I think in the Civ stage, I only faced my own creation, because nothing else was vicious enough. Unless that's intentional.

ZK

Ah, found out what it is. It's called a complexity glitch. Certain types of complexity makes the game think it's Maxis Made; hence being able to share online minus the send via post-card.