'Remove Formatting' half broken?

Started by Caeli, February 08, 2012, 11:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caeli

I was marking up a new post for the themed Mafia game I'm running, and noticed that when I attempted to remove the formatting from some of my BBCoded text, it only removed the close tags.

This is what I started with:

[b]Yet to Vote:[/b] [highlight=black]Aiden[/highlight], [highlight=black]Beguile's Mistress[/highlight], FoamWeber, [highlight=black]Josietta[/highlight], [highlight=black]Leorobin[/highlight], [highlight=black]Moirae[/highlight], [highlight=black]Niferbelle[/highlight], [highlight=black]Remiel[/highlight], [highlight=black]Ryven[/highlight], [highlight=black]Saffron[/highlight], [highlight=black]Valerian[/highlight]

This is what happened after I attempted to use the button 'Remove Formatting' on everything after Yet to Vote:

[b]Yet to Vote:[/b] [highlight=black]Aiden, [highlight=black]Beguile's Mistress, FoamWeber, [highlight=black]Josietta, [highlight=black]Leorobin, [highlight=black]Moirae, [highlight=black]Niferbelle, [highlight=black]Remiel, [highlight=black]Ryven, [highlight=black]Saffron, [highlight=black]Valerian

As you can see, all of the close tags were removed, but all of the open tags are still there.

Just thought someone should know. >_>
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Vekseid

I imagine it doesn't understand more complex custom additions like Highlight : /