Craving Mass Effect: Aliens, Space Pirates, & Biotic Babes [ F x Any]

Started by Andronica, January 31, 2019, 05:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andronica

Andronica's Cravings
Medium:
Threads | Post rate: 1-7 days | Writing style: Detailed, multi paragraph

Title says it all! I finally played Andromeda which made me nostalgic for a Mass Effect story, so I'm hoping to gauge interest in a short or long term scenario. I'm a big fan of "opposites attract" relationships to add conflict and keep things interesting, but I'm open to other scenarios. Feel free to share your own ideas too! Before we get started though, there are a few guidelines you should go over:

For starters, communication and creativity are a must. I love to regularly discuss knks, plot outlines and future plans to make sure the story is moving in a direction we both enjoy. This should go without saying but I don't want a reactionary partner who has to be dragged through the narrative. Please respect the time we put into the RP by sending me a heads-up when you might be away for a while, or if you're feeling uninspired about what to write. A little collaboration is usually all it takes to get back on track!

When it comes to posting preferences, I heavily favour plots that have a strong foundation of characterization and world building so my sweet spot is around 2-5 detailed paragraphs - never less, but sometimes more. Ideally,  Ideally, you should have a similarly flexible style with emphasis flowing prose and proper grammar.

As for kinky things, I lean toward vanilla themes (...maybe kind of caramel?) with my limits being bestiality, age play, harems, heavy BDSM and pain, for the most part. The list of what I like is much longer and depends on the context of our story. Please read my O/O's linked in my signature to check our compatibility.

Now, onto the ideas...

o1. FemRyder with an OC, Peebee, Reyes, Jaal, Cora, etc. Also willing to play opposite your Ryder.

o2. An N7 / Pathfinder making first contact with a new alien species of our creation.

o3. Mercenaries from Omega / Kadara end up working together when they run into each other on a rather delicate high stakes job. At first it's purely for convenience... until they realize they kind of make a badass team.

o4. One of the Charlatan's agents goes undercover to 'help' the Initiative. They plan to steal intel while keeping the Initiative lackey ignorant of their shady business. Things get complicated as an obvious attraction forms between them which risks imploding if the agent's tie to the Collective is discovered.

o5. When a Cerberus operative goes dark, their friend vows to track them down and bring them back, otherwise they risk exposing Cerberus secrets. It takes a few years but eventually the operative is found. Turns out, they've become someone infamous in lawless space and aim to keep it that way, free of Cerberus' collar.

Andronica

Andronica

MingMing

This really cool!   I'm a big fan of Mass Effect, even Andromeda, though I got stuck near the end and never finished the main story. 

I'm not sure if any of the scenarios fit my current cravings, but I wanted to pipe up here and wish you luck and hope you get a good match!
“I have not seen one who loves virtue as he loves sex”- Confucius

(If I don't know you, haven't communicated with you in PM's or through the Elliquiy Forums, don't just IM me out of the blue.  I will just close the window & ignore you.  Take the trouble to actually send me a greeting & talk with me in Elliquiy first!)

Andronica