Started by Abyss, April 22, 2024, 08:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abyss

My favorite ESO game is Oblivion.
Suh dude

Abyss

Suh dude

Callie Del Noire

Skyrim. I played Oblivion but never finished it. I’ve played Skyrim heavily modded. Lots of skill and race/religion changes. The modder I favor is amazing!

Abyss

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on April 30, 2024, 03:05:09 PMSkyrim. I played Oblivion but never finished it. I’ve played Skyrim heavily modded. Lots of skill and race/religion changes. The modder I favor is amazing!
Oh, nice! I am playing with a mod pack called, 'Lecentia Black.' It's pretty fun. 
Suh dude

Callie Del Noire

Is it available for the Xbox?

I like Enairim’s mods. Look him up. 

Abyss

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on April 30, 2024, 05:51:36 PMIs it available for the Xbox?

I like Enairim’s mods. Look him up.
Sadly, it's not. It's on PC only. I'll definitely check out their mods though. What kind of mods do you download for Skyrim? 
Suh dude

Callie Del Noire

Mostly Eirairim’s stuff and some minor buffs to the cities and creation store items.   I usually have some buff items like a skinning expanded mod and a minor mining and farm locations. 

Abyss

Oh nice! I when I don't use mod packs, I usually download textures, body and skin overhauls, some quest mods, and city mods. 
Suh dude

Callie Del Noire

Well that and the Indigo follower pack. Cause everyone needs a cat man singing about making dragon pies.