The Pack (Shapechanging, impregnation, Dominance)

Started by SINless, September 17, 2017, 11:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SINless

For thousands of years, we have lived among mankind. Mingling with them, blending in to hide what we are. They fear us, and that fear makes them want to kill us. We are stronger, faster and more deadly than them, but we are vastly outnumbered, and outgunned. And therefore we hide, live in the shadows, living in, but never truly being part of, their society. We are both Man and Wolf, and yet we are neither. We are Loup Garou, the shapechangers.

Master Garibald +- 1750 AD

There are many myths about Werewolves, from the fierce deranged killers of the Black forest, to the shape changing 'shamans' of the Hopi. Many stories capture part of our truth, but none capture the whole. We are shapechangers, part human, part wolf. We have a connection to the moon, like all the canines, but we are not poor souls who turn into mindless killers on the full moon. Instead we are wholly in charge of our own form, and we change based on our preference at the time. We live among humans, masquerading as them, but never ruly being part of their lives, prefering instead the company of our own. Alex Whitefeather 1972 AD

Welcome to the pack

The pack is a modern day RPG centered around a group of 'werewolves' beings that are able to take the shape of a human as well as that of a wolf. The RPG is based on a small community of these beings living in a small compound just off the Ochoco national forest in Oregon. The group is small, and close knit and focussed on keeping up both their modern human life as well as the traditions of their species. Due to their dwindling numbers over the centuries, all werewolves are seen as part of one big family, and it is not uncommon for packs to merge. Also, procreation is a big issue to conserve their numbers and their way of life.

The tribe's backstory:
For centuries or perhaps longer, nobody knows for sure, the Achappa pack has lived in Central Oregon. Over the centuries, the world aroun them changed. Where once they were free to roam the great forests, the arrival of European settlers meant they had to adapt. So first they became trappers and guides, and later still they became ranchers and park rangers. With the settlers came other wolves, and the once great hunting lands of the Achappa became crowded. But through it all they perservered, and through alliances and dominance, the Achappa are now the only pack still standing in Oregon. Though the pack through assimilation has gained members of European, Asian and even African descent, there is still a strong presence of native blood.

The former pack leader, Steven Johnson was a rancher like his father and grandfather, and like them, he used the money he and the others made to buy quite a large part of western Crook county and turn it into a compound containing several ranches, houses and other buildings.. Recently however, Johnson, aged 66, was unseated as pack leader by a young man that he had been grooming for this position. Alex Redfeather, the new leader defeated his predecessor in ritual combat, and now it is up to him to lead his 'family' Alex has left the ranching business for others to continue as he is owner and CEO of Redfeather security, an internet startup that he runs from the main building of the compound.

So basically:

The game is free form, with characters leading their own actions.
The game will be set in either DSM or non con exotic depending on the player group's preference (Tbh I don't think non con will be part of it)
I will start with a small group of players, establishing a story before opening it up to a larger crowd.
I'm open to incestuous relationships if players want them, in such a small community it will happen
At first I'll only be looking for members of the pack, later on we might open up for humans or others to be part of it.
The game is open to LGBT++ players and characters.
Some background on the area.
The cast.

What am i looking for
At this point I'm looking for an Alpha female, as well as a few other males and females in the pack.
Members of the pack typically are Ranchers, Park rangers, Tour guides, but they could be local politicians, law enforcement, teachers, anything really.
Members of the pack tend to form lasting relationships, even marriage at some point, but they are not sexually monogamous. Open relationships are the norm, and strongly encouraged.
Members can be of any race, and any sexual preference.
Members can have been born into the pack or assimilated either from a pack that is gone, or because they left their old pack
Members can be any age over 16, perhaps later people can play minor npc children if they wish, but only in accordance with the site rules.
For now I will only allow each player one character, but once the game is rolling, that limit can be increased

Posting:
I will start with a single thread, but if people want to write out certain scenes without holding up the story use separate threads. In fact I encourage that.
If you make a side thread, please send me a link.
Please add at least three posts a week. If you're in several side threads, please don't make the other participants wait too long.
If you can't keep up, or need some time off please let me know.
If you want to leave the game, please let me know, so we're not holding up the story.
If you leave, but want to return, just PM me.
Post OoC in the OoC thread or PM's only please, keep the IC threads clear.

Character sheet

[float=right][img height=300]IMAGE URL ADDRESS HERE[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b] (Character's name)
[b]Age[/b] (Character's age)
[b]Occupation[/b] (Character's job)
[b]Personality:[/b] (2-3 sentences)
[spoiler=Backstory](write lots text here!)[/spoiler]
[b]Wolf[/b] (picture or description of character as a wolf
[b]Favored Kink(s):[/b] (Any kinks you'd like this character to encounter.)
[b]Offs:[/b] Any definite offs for you as a writer.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or in a PM

Sara Nilsson

How do you see the were form working? A large wolf? A bipedal monster..

How does the change between forms work? Only by full moon? Can it be done at will? Is it painful? Tiring?

Wicked Emi

RedPhoenix

Tagging for tentative interest, wouldn't be really able to consider joining for a weeks though due to irl stuff.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Szandor

I have a character that is very similar to a werewolf, in that he can shift into a wolf-like creature (at will), but he is not a werewolf. Would this be acceptable? He could be a pretty great Sheriff of the town concept you're thinkin' of. He's pretty good at fighting, sort of like the rogue-ish lone wolf type of deal. He looks mid-thirties, but is actually thousands of years old, since he ages very slowly.

Tell me what you think. Either way, I'm watching this
Posting Rate: SLOW

Amarlo

Interested. Is the bestiality and impregnation aspects tagged in the game an integral part of playing a character?

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

SINless

Quote from: Sara Nilsson on September 17, 2017, 02:12:04 PM
How do you see the were form working? A large wolf? A bipedal monster..

How does the change between forms work? Only by full moon? Can it be done at will? Is it painful? Tiring?

The were form is a large wolf, roughly the size of an Alaskan grey wolf or Siberian White. They can come in many colours though. brown, red, black, mottled.
The change between forms works at will, but becomes easier as the moon grows fuller, and harder as it wanes. Under a full moon it goes easy and almost instantaneous, under a new moon it takes several minutes, and is strenuous or maybe even painful. I'll leave a bit of leeway for players there.

Quote from: Carly on September 17, 2017, 09:46:34 PM
im very interested in this. Are hermaphrodites or futas allowed. It doesnt really matter if they are not just curious

I'm very wary of letting futas into my games as they tend to turn things quite Animeish, and I'm looking for a somewhat more real world setting. A hermaphrodite I have no issue with, though I would probably rule they'd have only one functioning set of reproductive organs (Testes/Ovaries) though i'm happy for them to have a working penis and vaginas, they would either be shooting blanks, or not dropping eggs.

Quote from: szandor on September 17, 2017, 10:19:39 PM
I have a character that is very similar to a werewolf, in that he can shift into a wolf-like creature (at will), but he is not a werewolf. Would this be acceptable? He could be a pretty great Sheriff of the town concept you're thinkin' of. He's pretty good at fighting, sort of like the rogue-ish lone wolf type of deal. He looks mid-thirties, but is actually thousands of years old, since he ages very slowly.

Tell me what you think. Either way, I'm watching this
At this point I think your character is closer to the beings in the pack than you think. A creature that can turn from human to wolf at will. the only issue I'd have is allowing creatures who are thousands of years old, it would be very difficult to weave into the game's background. But if he's simply a thirty year old sheriff with a desire to be on his own, I would be happy for him to join.

Quote from: Amarlo on September 17, 2017, 10:30:00 PM
Interested. Is the bestiality and impregnation aspects tagged in the game an integral part of playing a character?
I'm not forcing anyone to play any kink they do not like. The reason I wrote those at the top is because they are bound to crop up.

As the beings are able to change shape between human and wolf, players will use that, and it's likely that there will be scenes were one or more of the participants will be in wolf shape while others will be in human form. Hence the bestiality tag.
As the their numbers are dwindling throughout the generations, procreation is very important to them, and therefore I'd love for it to be part of the story.

That doesn't mean that everyone has to join in with every kink though. You don't want to write out scenes where one partner is wolf, that's absolutely fine, we'll mark it on your sheet. Don't want your character getting (someone) pregnant, absolutely no problem. It won't happen. Just as long as you can accept that others will likely write scenes like that into the game.

Szandor

Quote from: SINless on September 18, 2017, 02:44:47 AM
At this point I think your character is closer to the beings in the pack than you think. A creature that can turn from human to wolf at will. the only issue I'd have is allowing creatures who are thousands of years old, it would be very difficult to weave into the game's background. But if he's simply a thirty year old sheriff with a desire to be on his own, I would be happy for him to join.

Okay! I'm not really comfortable with changing him since I've played him for so long. But hey, give me a little time and I'll make you a pretty grand Sheriff you'll be bound to love. :D
Posting Rate: SLOW

Anouk Daae

ArtemisHighmore

quozax

I'm very interested in this game.  But, i usually play more submissive characters (like an omega in a wolf pack).  Would that be a problem?

Rose Knight

I will keep looking at this. I like the idea, but for this type of story line I would love being a human character. I love the idea of throwing some in somehow. Not sure how, but somehow! I will keep my eye out for human positions if that ever happens!

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Op3999

I live in Oregon and I am very comfortable with bestiality, so this sorta feels right up my alley.

Would a lawyer be a good addition to the pack?  I was thinking something along the lines of law enforcement, but Szandor beat me to that.  I'm thinking that maybe the district attorney is part of the pack or would that be too much?

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Op3999 on September 19, 2017, 12:12:07 AM
I live in Oregon and I am very comfortable with bestiality, so this sorta feels right up my alley.

Would a lawyer be a good addition to the pack?  I was thinking something along the lines of law enforcement, but Szandor beat me to that.  I'm thinking that maybe the district attorney is part of the pack or would that be too much?
I also live in Oregon!

Also, I'm joining and will be playing a teacher ^.^

SINless

Quote from: Anouk Daae on September 18, 2017, 01:29:43 PM
I sent an app! Let me know if it gets approved.

Will send PM, but consider approved.

Quote from: quozax on September 18, 2017, 02:49:56 PM
I'm very interested in this game.  But, i usually play more submissive characters (like an omega in a wolf pack).  Would that be a problem?

Don't see any issue there. Every pack has submissive wolves.

Quote from: Rose Knight on September 18, 2017, 03:02:17 PM
I will keep looking at this. I like the idea, but for this type of story line I would love being a human character. I love the idea of throwing some in somehow. Not sure how, but somehow! I will keep my eye out for human positions if that ever happens!

I will open up for humans once established. I want to focus on the pack itself first before adding in the complications of the outside world. But once we're ready I'll let you know.

Quote from: Op3999 on September 19, 2017, 12:12:07 AM

I don't see any issues with a DA or any other local politicians. The Mayor of Crook county is off limits due to plot reasons, as is the county judge. Otherwise go wild.

Quote from: Wicked Emi on September 19, 2017, 12:39:35 AM
I also live in Oregon!

I look forward to your application.

Anouk Daae

Quote from: Wicked Emi on September 19, 2017, 12:39:35 AM
I also live in Oregon!

I applied as a teacher, guess our characters will be coworkers!

SINless

Quote from: Anouk Daae on September 19, 2017, 09:43:21 AM

I applied as a teacher, guess our characters will be coworkers!

Cool. A link there already :D

Wicked Emi

Anouk Daae

Quote from: Wicked Emi on September 19, 2017, 11:52:12 AM
For what subjects? O.o

General education, early childhood at the school on the reserve. When I've worked on reserves in the past (at least where I grew up), kids weren't separated by grades and subjects. They were grouped by age until junior high and then they started taking a bus to the nearest public school. I based my character off that.

Op3999

Maybe I should think about switching my idea to a teacher as well.  Jump on that bandwagon for the quick connections.

I'd probably end up doing music or science as the teacher's subject(s).

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Anouk Daae on September 19, 2017, 11:58:50 AM
General education, early childhood at the school on the reserve. When I've worked on reserves in the past (at least where I grew up), kids weren't separated by grades and subjects. They were grouped by age until junior high and then they started taking a bus to the nearest public school. I based my character off that.
Yeah, I'm going for eduction in real life and I live in a tiny town near a reserve and my town is heavily influenced with farmers and native Americans. They have k-9 where there is one teacher per grade and then one teacher for two-three subjects. I was thinking mathmatic's and help with shifting.

ShinigamiWolf

Hmm, this is the preferred Were banter I am interested in.

Consider me interested. I'll try to work up something. I was thinking something more along the lines of Trapper/Hunter given there is a Sheriff and this seems to have the flavor of being a bit...country so to speak.

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

ArtemisHighmore