Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmbrosiaPudding

I told you my limits. I even said I would set a safety word. You just didn't squeeze my neck rough enough. I'm sorry. . .
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Stone

Well, excuse me. You were fresh from the shower and all slippery and my other hand was busy stealing your mon... er, I mean sealing the envelope. For bills.

Which you never pay. Git!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

AmbrosiaPudding

I caught you stealing my money!

You git!

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Stone

Lies! I would never steal any money. I only steal panti... er, what's that? An elephant? Run from the elephant, quick! Out of the house! Git!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

AmbrosiaPudding

Looks like you were cheating too! You can't steal panties I don't wear outside of photo shoots and those don't belong to me!

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Stone

You have... someone else's panties in your cupboard? You're the cheater! Git!

AmbrosiaPudding

A girl has to enjoy other women doesn't she? Flounces off. I will git. We're through anyway. .

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Stone

Yeah, sure, but I gotta approve her first. What if she turns out to be an elephant like the one that is in the room right now? RUN! GIT!

(Haha, okay. Let's have cookies together instead.)  O:)

Merry Gentry

I feel like you never approved of me, it's just too much stress!  I'm out.
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

CassieBear

The world is a buffet... and there are so many different things I want to try.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

blue bunny sparkle

CassieBear...

I had background check done on you.

A girl can not be too careful you know! And I have it on record, you are NOT a bear. You are a bunny! And as a Bunny myself I have to wonder why you are trying to hide this fact. Are you embarrassed? Are you judgmental? Is your own kind not good enough for you? *huffy pouts*

And that makes me wonder... are you ashamed of me too? For being a Bunny, or even being Blue?

Too many questions. Too many doubts.

I'm leaving you for Peter Cottontail! He's proud! He's even got that little blue jacket with those gold buttons I adore!

You had your chance!

Merry Gentry

blue.. you claimed to have sparkle, but you don't seem to have any for me?  I need ALL the sparkles.  I'm sorry, but I need to have that in my life.  We are finished.
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

blue bunny sparkle

Merry Gentry.

Merry. Merry. Merry.

Why so greedy? You have the pearls after all.

And you don't share.

No. This will never work out between us.

No. I say.

Merry Gentry

BBS, you're always telling me no.. just once, I'd really like to hear a YES! YES! YES! 
I'm out..

blue bunny sparkle

If you really wanted to hear YESSSSS... you need to take your hands out from under all those pearls honey.

If you wanted to hear YES YES YES... you'd need to spend your every waking hour serving me.

If you wanted--

Oh heck, why do I even bother!

You love those pearls too much.

Stone

You send mixed signals all the time.

You're blonde.

You're a bunny.

You're a vulture.

You're a belt wearing hands-on-hips girl.

Pick one thing and stick with it, damn.

blue bunny sparkle

I saw you.

I saw what you did. With that girl... and her neck. I know you thought you were alone. I prayed to god that I was mistaken. I was not so lucky.

Maybe I was jealous. Maybe I wished it was me. Maybe someday I might win the lottery or ride on the space shuttle too.

I see now what wishes get me.

I am gone... and done with wishing!

Merry Gentry

I doted on you, I waited on you hand and foot and still... nothing.
a girls got needs, desires, fantasies..  toodles!

steele

That's it MG! You thought you were slick, you and all your "friends"  but this time I caught you red -handed. Those aren't MY knots around your wrists.  I am so done with you darlin'

PS: I am uninviting you from my Shibari graduation party. It appears your day is already tied-up.
If you can put it off till tomorrow ..perhaps its not worth doing at all.

Steele's OnOs  Steele's AAs

CassieBear

Steel... perhaps killing it with kindness just wasn't the best idea. It just seemed to kill everything. I need someone who also has a mean streak. Call me a girl who likes the "Bad Boys", but it's just not working out.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

steele

Call you?  That's the problem I call until my voice is hoarse and you're just not There!
It' like you don't care, Cassie Bear.. So neither shall I ..  (maybe you should see if there is a defective recall on your deaf ears.)
If you can put it off till tomorrow ..perhaps its not worth doing at all.

Steele's OnOs  Steele's AAs

Wispyr

Steele.

I honestly don't know how we got together in the first place. This is awkward. I'm going to save us a lot of trouble and just... Use this door right over here. Okay? Okay.

blue bunny sparkle

Wispyr.

I can not say your name without the image of a gentle breeze blowing through birch trees enter my mind. Babbling brooks  are there, with mystical nymphs frolicking within the lapping waters. Green, soft grass and profusions of flowers fill the air with their lovely and magical scents... and...

And... then you fart.

Damn it.

We're done!

impishcharm

Precious Bunny,

Things were going well with us. I even bought a collar for you. And then... I found you in someone else's basement.

Goodbye forever,

Imp

You know you hypnotize me, always

Wispyr

Imp.

You sent me a strange gif and I don't know how to handle that. I can't be part of this anymore.

Figure it out,
-Wispyr