The Breath of Enoch (Sci-Fi/Fantasy Space Opera NC-Exotic)

Started by Elohim, January 04, 2009, 07:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elohim

Character sheets won't be up for a while,  something's come up and I'm not going to be able to focus tonight. Also I'll answer questions tommarow as well...

Insanitosis

Well, as I said, if you would like to talk to me about monsters and such, pm me.
That or I can pm you.

Elven Sex Goddess

*pokes head in* I'ma play a Kaylee-style engineer! =D

Aether

GrinningHound

StarkDublin

It takes armies to control the world...And one man to make it all fall...Am I that man...

Ons and Offs

Elohim

Ten players is more then I had been thinking about taking on,  but I guess I can give it a go,  I’m locking this game’s players now,  unless a friend managed to join up.  I’ll probably end up splitting the party in two for mission now for simplicities sake. 

Name:
Race  :    Human (Certain adaptations may occur in different situatons)
Height:   
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:

Background: 

Personality:

Enochian Ability:  (May or May not be active,  abilities will require Story Teller approval and will begin at weaker tier abilities.)

Habits:

Send it VIA PMs please.

GrinningHound

I kinda prefer to develop the specifics of my character's personality as I write him, as well as their background...makes it seem more alive, I think.

Elohim

While I can understand that,  it does help me as an ST to know about your character.

GrinningHound

Well can I tell you some basics maybe, and develop it more during play?

Elohim

*scratches head* This bio is pretty basic, Hound... if you skimp any more than what's in this layout, you haven't created a character even, just a concept.

Elohim

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24146.0

I'm pondering using this rule system,  with modifications for my particularly setting.  If anyone has a problem,   PM me,  I just kind of am iffy about combat without rules.

Ryven

Elohim

Are we going to attempt using initiative again? We saw how well that worked last time. :P