Sci-Fi Themed Brothel opening in Nevada

Started by Capone, December 30, 2011, 06:30:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilias

Quote from: Avis habilis on December 30, 2011, 12:16:23 PM
My money's on blue twi'ilek women.

Yep - Aayla Secura, Leia, Barbarella (covering all ages), T'Pol, Kira and Jadzia (working in tandem)... Yeah, it would be amusing if one is not considered a customer, like us straight women.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Avis habilis

Quote from: Lilias on January 12, 2012, 07:42:57 AM
Yep - Aayla Secura, Leia, Barbarella (covering all ages), T'Pol, Kira and Jadzia (working in tandem)...

Maybe a little Lursa & B'Etor for those who like to get roughed up?

Lilias

Quote from: Avis habilis on January 12, 2012, 09:27:13 AM
Maybe a little Lursa & B'Etor for those who like to get roughed up?

I thought Susan Ivanova would have those covered. Definitely and defiantly. ;D
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

RubySlippers

Women can go to them just they are not allowed men as prostitutes found out its illegal when they passed the law they didn't want to promote sodomy with men at places so the old law that applies says only women can be prostitutes, but they left out women visiting them as customers. The one madam tried to change the law but couldn't get anywhere.

But it depends how they do the place odds are it will look sci-fi and the girls won't be in costumes which defeats the purpose of the place if they do that.

And I would not mind watching Invanova having sex "Earth-style" with another woman dressed as a Narn could be amusing.  ;D