News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Sub/slave looking for Master (f looking for m)

Started by Kimbersqk, June 30, 2015, 10:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimbersqk

Hello hello!

I have been thinking about adding another story to my craziness of life. HA! Anyways....

I am thinking about having a story that is like a Master/slave story. There are many things that happen to the slave. First, she is bought ;) Several events happen along the way with her Master. There are a plethora of things that could happen that will be discussed between you and me so both of us have input in this story. Some of my ideas: She could be born into slavery and sold by her parents' Master. She could be taken from somewhere. She could sort of know how to be a slave but younger (16, 17, 18.. whatevers) so she has lots to learn. Somebody else could want her but your character gets her. There is confrontation about that/a problem that needs to be solved. She breaks some rules that she doesn't really know exists in the "real world." There are several ideas i have that could happen with her. However, collaboration is the way both people like a story and want it to continue. I want to hear your ideas too. If you like my ideas, great!!! Then we can add more as we go. Why not? Put a kick in the story.

I encourage you to check my o/o. I will admit I am a busy person. But, I still try to have a little bit of fun too (writing here on E). Please do not expect a response daily or more than once a day. That will rarely ever happen. I will try my best to get back with in 24 to 48 hours.

If you are interested, which i'm sure you are already ;) , PM me. I will be checking E several times today and tomorrow (my 2 days off) between cleaning the very messy apartment. Hope to hear from you soon.

kimber :D

Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched

Kimbersqk

**A bit of a change to this thought**

i did pick up a Master/slave story. i would not mind doing ONE MORE.... The basis can be sort of the same type of deal but things, of course, can be a bit different too. The slave (mc) can be born into slavery. She can already have "experience" being a slave... Or she could be a complete newbie... Whichever scenario you wish to pursue. If you are interested, let me know.
Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched

intrigue1313

The Master is old and wise, he believes he knows himself very well and that he could never (again) fall into romantic chasms ... for he is a giver, he prepares all for the future and what they can and cannot expect from him. He is a counsellor, who cannot stop helping people to their emergence. He believes he is control of most situations for he chooses to be and picks those who want to submit, or at least allow such to occur. He finds this young 16 year old, just into slavery from a very sheltered background. He feels he can mould her into the perfect sub slave - and thus create a woman of limitless power (who knows her place). As his power and passion over her start to consume him, his role as master is threatened. In attempting to maintain what he sooooo much needs, he places her (and him) within a world barely described as passionate but dripping from it. Does the master now meet his sweet 16 year old?