Dragonlance: Prelude to War [PFRPG] (interest check)

Started by Andi, April 22, 2013, 11:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devil's Advocate

Quote from: Andi on April 30, 2013, 08:24:10 PM
Muse, that's fine. Blinkin, all right. I was planning on vetting sheets (and asking for sheets) over the next few days, and get started this weekend.

Oh, goody!  'Cause this kender was starting to get bored with this thread and you know there's NOTHING more dangerous than a bored kender.  :)  *starts fidgeting*
O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

Blinkin

Understood. I'll try to get things straightened out as quickly as possible, but it depends on the repair shop.

Tari is pretty much done as is, except for the equipment. I can't access the OGC to select equipment, but weapon wise, she has a rapier, dagger, bull whip and chain shirt. Expect a equipment kit, although I'm not sure if it'll be a fighters or a rogue's kit and incidentals such as a ball of string, some small bells and things like that.... probably a grappling hook.

Unfortunately, all of it is standard... maybe a MW backpack, but no coin for the nice stuff. *sighs* Usually, I could swing a MW weapon at least, but no craft skills on this one that would of made sense on ship.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Andi

EFA: I'm aiming for a good mix, although it will be no Kingmaker :)

EroticFantasyAuthor

Andi

Kingmaker is a Paizo adventure path. The party is sent out to secure a new swath of territory, and wind up with a commission to rule it... things go from there. Very overland-travel heavy.

Andi

All right, final call: I am willing to take one to three more characters. Right now, I have (submitted) Two rogues, one fighter, one wizard, with one cavalier in the wings. Deadline for proposals is Saturday.

EroticFantasyAuthor

I am working on my Cavalier as we speak and should have it submitted sometime later tonight.  ;D

EroticFantasyAuthor

Andi

Sylverthorne, EFA, Muse, Devil's Advocate, Blinkin, welcome.

IC thread
OOC thread

Thorne

Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Devil's Advocate

Quote from: Andi on May 05, 2013, 03:06:05 PM
Sylverthorne, EFA, Muse, Devil's Advocate, Blinkin, welcome.

IC thread
OOC thread

Skips off in search of new experiences.
O/o's

A/a's

Andi

*grins* Hope that's skipping off over there :)

EroticFantasyAuthor

Devil's Advocate

Quote from: Andi on May 06, 2013, 08:36:53 PM
*grins* Hope that's skipping off over there :)

It *DID* look interesting, so I figured that I would see what was there and left a little something to show my appreciation.
O/o's

A/a's

Blinkin

Due to the time delays and my need to catch up on other threads that are taking a lot of time, I think that I will need to back out of this game; I'm afraid that I'm already too far behind to make a smooth intro.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Thorne

Awh.
Oh well. Good luck with your other games. ^.^
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups