Delvers Company: Origins (PbtA System, Dungeon World, Sexy Adventures! Last Day!)

Started by Nastara, March 04, 2024, 03:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

Leona: "That cat can talk..."

PS - I believe we now have at least 10 applications to this one game. Impressive.

Rashol

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on March 09, 2024, 12:50:19 AMLeona: "That cat can talk..."

PS - I believe we now have at least 10 applications to this one game. Impressive.
I count 12 including me. That's why I wasn't sure.

Brittlby

Quote from: Rashol on March 09, 2024, 02:23:58 AMI count 12 including me. That's why I wasn't sure.

*counts on fingers and toes*

Serena the elven wizard
Sora Mitsurugi the arcane samurai
Leona the feyborn mage
Arveena the ratfolt gunslinger
Setlut the big boobied spellcaster
Valenya the elf thief/ranger
Hilda Barearms, my future bride… I mean human knight
Royce Cyneburg, the spell blade
Bette Xanadu, the battle babe
GG / Griggs Gurno, orc barbarian waitress
Maharet the entombed sorcerer
Neve Treena the kitty scout

I’ll be damned. Yep. That IS twelve!
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

Nastara

Yeah, not gonna lie to you, I'm a little overwhelmed with all the possibilities! 

I'm currently playing with the idea of moving from one 5 player game to two 4 player games, but I'm not 100% sure on that. Maybe I'll throw up a poll... yeah, I'll throw up a poll. 
Delvers Company: Origins (Starting Soon!)
Red Team OOC| Blue Team OOC| Worldbuilding

Nastara

To expand this thought a bit:

If I extend from one 5 player game to two 4 player games, I'm thinking it'll be eight adventurers who have decided they're making this adventure company. We would start in adventure split into the two parties, but there would be possibility and opportunities when it makes sense for parties to switch up, members to spend time together, etc. 

If I stick with one 5 player game, it'll be a bit more traditionally focused on those five adventures. If later on I decide to add another game, I'd chat with those people to see if they want to make it that same kind of like "hot swap" setup.

shereena12345

I chose two games with four players. You have lots of interest in this game, and that option would allow the most number of people to be able to play.  I also find games with less players tend to work better, as there is less people to have to coordinate with, as the game master, and the player

Sorvoe551

Brittlby

If it won’t overwhelm you having to keep track of both teams, I’d be up for two of four! 

I mean, that way you can separate Arveena and Neve…. Unless you’re into the Tom and Jerry sort of thing. 
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues

O/O

c0i9z

I'm sure Arveena and Neve could get along. As long as Neve doesn't' try to eat Arveena.

Brittlby

Quote from: c0i9z on March 09, 2024, 10:56:18 AMI'm sure Arveena and Neve could get along. As long as Neve doesn't' try to eat Arveena.

… not even after a few drinks? >_>

O/O

Sorvoe551

Quote from: c0i9z on March 09, 2024, 10:56:18 AMI'm sure Arveena and Neve could get along. As long as Neve doesn't' try to eat Arveena.
Well...maybe one type of eating wouldn't be so bad...

Laughing Hyena

As long as you don't burnout Nastara, I do not mind it being a company. Your call ultimately.

Valyndriel

Arveena breaks Neve's brain the the best possible way! "I can't take my eyes off her... It must be my beast instincts making want to pounce."

And then Arveena can do the wonderful prey/predator reversal if she even flirts at Neve

Valyndriel

I also thought that Neve and Royce would have a really interesting difference of perspective on holy orders that could be fun to explore. Open to it being the same order that Royce wasn't allowed to join and Neve wasn't allowed to leave - but did anyway. Maybe they know people in common

c0i9z

Quote from: Valyndriel on March 09, 2024, 12:10:25 PMArveena breaks Neve's brain the the best possible way! "I can't take my eyes off her... It must be my beast instincts making want to pounce."

And then Arveena can do the wonderful prey/predator reversal if she even flirts at Neve
THat definitely sounds delightful. And Arveena is definitely not the prey one might assume.

Sorvoe551

Quote from: Valyndriel on March 09, 2024, 12:29:59 PMI also thought that Neve and Royce would have a really interesting difference of perspective on holy orders that could be fun to explore. Open to it being the same order that Royce wasn't allowed to join and Neve wasn't allowed to leave - but did anyway. Maybe they know people in common
Ooh! Very nice catch with possible character connection. That could be fun.

I’ve made my opinion clear that I’d love Sora and Royce to be in a party together since they could be an interesting pair of rivals since they’re very similar. Hell, I got an idea based on a comment here that if that demon sword Royce corrupts her, Sora can keep her at bay (she literally has an ability that lets her seal herself and an opponent in a ring of light that no one else can enter). What happens after that is up to the dice, but it could be awesome drama.

I know that’s me basically saying the team I’d like is Sora, Royce, Arveena and Neve, but yeah, I think it would be great. We have a good variety of range and abilities with that makeup and some good drama hooks, which could be a lot of fun. I don’t want to force Nastara’s hand, but I’m super excited for this game in general and I think this combo could work really well.

Nastara

I'm going to take a couple of days and decide in terms of timing with having both. I'd love to be able to do that (and it seems like there's interest) because honestly, that's the way I want DC to feel. 

I'm glad to have the info that people are interested in that though! 

Nastara

Also, just to call out, today is Sunday! I'll be sending out invites tomorrow, so if you've been trying to decide upon something, send it in today! 

Laughing Hyena

shereena12345

Brittlby

… meh. Even if GG doesn’t make it, I can still stalk the thread for the story. 

O/O

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Brittlby on March 10, 2024, 06:10:28 PM… meh. Even if GG doesn’t make it, I can still stalk the thread for the story.
I didn't make the cut at first the last game but kept myself as a backup in case someone dropped out for whatever reason. It worked and Diabelle became a Dungeon Streamer. So I would keep an eye on the thread

Nastara

Apologies all for the delay!  I've just sent out notification for initial group.

As with all games, there may be drop outs or no shows, in which case I will reach out to someone else in thread.

I truly appreciate all of you and wish that I could fit even more players in! I hope we all get a chance to play together! 

Brittlby

O/O

shereena12345

Serena is posted over on the Blue Team thread - bonds and all, so everyone can use them to form their own, etc.

Happy hunting and sexy times everyone!

Shereena