DND 5E Adventurers Wanted (Party Assembled!)

Started by PhantomPistoleer, February 19, 2024, 09:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: c0i9z on February 20, 2024, 11:54:22 AMAlright, can you roll me some stats, then, please?
14, 15, 14, 11, 10, 12.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Raku

Is it too late to express interest? I always wanted to try this adventure path. Usually go for martial classes, like barbarian or fighter. But if we need spell casters I’m willing to try that out for once.

oldedog

Nethzes
Tiefling Rogue (Entertainer) Harper Affiliation
Sexuality: Lesbian
Description: Lean dancer's build with red skin, short horns, and black hair. She often wears shades of blue in her make-up to provide a sharp contrast to her red skin. Nethzes wears the same dancing outfit she wore in Calimshan when entertaining. The leather armor she wears when adventuring is cut in a more revealing manner to distract or entice her targets. During downtime, Nethzes dresses as appropriate for the situation.

Nethzes grew up in Calimshan, in the estate of one of the Pashas that ruled the city. Possessed of a natural grace and beauty, Nethzes found herself being trained as a dancing girl. She rose to some prominence with the Pasha's court before it was discovered she was stealing from his guest.

She managed to escape before she was forced to suffer the consequences of her actions. The same grace and nimble fingers that made her a good dancer and entertainer also made her a capable thief, stealing what her skills as an entertainer couldn't provide.

She eventually found her way to Waterdeep, unintentionally attracting the attention of a Harper agent. The agent convinced her to work for the Harpers, using the fact that she could easily eavesdrop on people during a performance. Her first mission had her traveling to Phlan, to look into rumors of a cult in the area.

Character Sheet

Ons: Exhibitionism, submissive women, corruption, BDSM
Offs: Toilet stuff, filth, feet

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Raku on February 20, 2024, 12:33:22 PMIs it too late to express interest? I always wanted to try this adventure path. Usually go for martial classes, like barbarian or fighter. But if we need spell casters I’m willing to try that out for once.
It isn't too late.

This is also not the Tyranny of Dragons campaign.  It could become it, though.  Later on.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

c0i9z

Seren Vales

Harengon Warlock (Fiend)

Character sheet

Seren was a simply village girl, kind and beautiful, who had the misfortune to have a noble man fall in love with her and, worse, to have fallen in love with him. He whisked her away to his estate, where she worked as his maid during the day and shared with him nights of passion. However, it wasn't to last. They were found, scandal erupted, and a quick arranged marriage followed. He had to choose between her and family and fortune. She would have thought the choice clear. And it had been, only not in the way she had hoped.

Abandoned, far from home, her reputation tarnished, heartbroken, Seren fell into the arms of other men. To survive. To stave off the pain. To remind herself of pleasure. They were not pleasant men, like her sweet noble had been, but they were honest, like he hadn't been. They used her, just as she used them and the more she did, the more her reputation tarnished. And the lest she cared. That was, until she took to the wrong one, once more. Again, a noble, again, a betrayer. He'd had a wife he hadn't told her of and this time, Seren had no doubt who he'd choose.

The man accused Seren of seducing him, of plotting this, of being a witch, of worse. Seren had no words to return to him. He was noble and she was not. Her sentence was quick, her death imminent. As she languished in the dungeons, awaiting her execution, however, Erinyes appeared to her. Praised her. How she'd lived was right, she said. To revel in pleasure and to use it to bring people's true nature to light. She promised power in exchange for doing just as she'd been and more, to help break the mores that people blindly believed they should follow.

Seren agreed easily, wholeheartedly giving herself to her new patron. And with the power surging through her, her escape was easy. Facilitated, of course, by that of the other prisoners who took advantage to pursue their own escape. Some introduced her to the Zentharim, who didn't care about her patron or her new philosophies. They would use to pursue their agenda just as she would use them to pursue hers. This was the sort of people she could trust, she felt. Well, maybe not trust, but at least work with. And for now, that was good enough.

Ons: Corruption, transformation, exhibitionism, musk
Offs: Toilet stuff, non-con

MetaAugustus

I'm loving everyone's characters so far

Raku

Name: Kenneth "Kenny" Griffin

Race: Human

Class: Paladin

Faction Affiliation:  Order of the Gauntlet

Background: City Watch

History: Kenneth grew up in the city of Baldur's Gate. He came from a family of no real notice beyond his father's background in law enforcement. Kenny lived a pretty uneventful life, which he found himself annoyed with. He expressed this to his dad, who knew about Kenny's love for adventure stories. His father explained how such a mundane life can be a good as excitement isn't always fun to have. The old man's experiences in the guard taught him that.

Kenny learned right away that he wished to follow in his father's footsteps. He saw the profession of a city guard as an honor to have. While adventurers traveled the land is nice, someone still needs to protect the city. Baldur's Gate isn't any stranger to danger or crime, so he made the personal promise to help it. His start as a guard wasn't the smoothest. Having a lazy and strict superior, being bullied by corrupted members, and distrust from some civilians. He was disheartened by it but didn't let it stop him.

He performed his duties to the best of his abilities and slowly earned trust and respect from those in Baldur's Gate. During his few years of service, he begun to worship the god Helm and became a paladin of his. Through his good performance and abilities as a paladin, he eventually joined the Order of the Gauntlet.

Ons:
-Getting to know a woman and their own desires.
-Making sure someone is having the same level of enjoyment as him.
-A tall woman with a big butt.

Offs:
-Someone in discomfort.
-Filth.
-Being with other men.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: oldedog on February 20, 2024, 12:52:51 PMNethzes
Tiefling Rogue (Entertainer) Harper Affiliation
Sexuality: Lesbian
Description: Lean dancer's build with red skin, short horns, and black hair. She often wears shades of blue in her make-up to provide a sharp contrast to her red skin. Nethzes wears the same dancing outfit she wore in Calimshan when entertaining. The leather armor she wears when adventuring is cut in a more revealing manner to distract or entice her targets. During downtime, Nethzes dresses as appropriate for the situation.

Nethzes grew up in Calimshan, in the estate of one of the Pashas that ruled the city. Possessed of a natural grace and beauty, Nethzes found herself being trained as a dancing girl. She rose to some prominence with the Pasha's court before it was discovered she was stealing from his guest.

She managed to escape before she was forced to suffer the consequences of her actions. The same grace and nimble fingers that made her a good dancer and entertainer also made her a capable thief, stealing what her skills as an entertainer couldn't provide.

She eventually found her way to Waterdeep, unintentionally attracting the attention of a Harper agent. The agent convinced her to work for the Harpers, using the fact that she could easily eavesdrop on people during a performance. Her first mission had her traveling to Phlan, to look into rumors of a cult in the area.

Character Sheet
I like it.  This character's O/O?
Quote from: c0i9z on February 20, 2024, 01:27:18 PM
Seren Vales

Harengon Warlock (Fiend)

Character sheet

Seren was a simply village girl, kind and beautiful, who had the misfortune to have a noble man fall in love with her and, worse, to have fallen in love with him. He whisked her away to his estate, where she worked as his maid during the day and shared with him nights of passion. However, it wasn't to last. They were found, scandal erupted, and a quick arranged marriage followed. He had to choose between her and family and fortune. She would have thought the choice clear. And it had been, only not in the way she had hoped.

Abandoned, far from home, her reputation tarnished, heartbroken, Seren fell into the arms of other men. To survive. To stave off the pain. To remind herself of pleasure. They were not pleasant men, like her sweet noble had been, but they were honest, like he hadn't been. They used her, just as she used them and the more she did, the more her reputation tarnished. And the lest she cared. That was, until she took to the wrong one, once more. Again, a noble, again, a betrayer. He'd had a wife he hadn't told her of and this time, Seren had no doubt who he'd choose.

The man accused Seren of seducing him, of plotting this, of being a witch, of worse. Seren had no words to return to him. He was noble and she was not. Her sentence was quick, her death imminent. As she languished in the dungeons, awaiting her execution, however, Erinyes appeared to her. Praised her. How she'd lived was right, she said. To revel in pleasure and to use it to bring people's true nature to light. She promised power in exchange for doing just as she'd been and more, to help break the mores that people blindly believed they should follow.

Seren agreed easily, wholeheartedly giving herself to her new patron. And with the power surging through her, her escape was easy. Facilitated, of course, by that of the other prisoners who took advantage to pursue their own escape. Some introduced her to the Zentharim, who didn't care about her patron or her new philosophies. They would use to pursue their agenda just as she would use them to pursue hers. This was the sort of people she could trust, she felt. Well, maybe not trust, but at least work with. And for now, that was good enough.
I really like this backstory.  Please remember to put in this character's OOC!

Quote from: Raku on February 20, 2024, 01:42:26 PM

Name: Kenneth "Kenny" Griffin

Race: Human

Class: Paladin

Faction Affiliation:  Order of the Gauntlet

Background: City Watch

History: Kenneth grew up in the city of Baldur's Gate. He came from a family of no real notice beyond his father's background in law enforcement. Kenny lived a pretty uneventful life, which he found himself annoyed with. He expressed this to his dad, who knew about Kenny's love for adventure stories. His father explained how such a mundane life can be a good as excitement isn't always fun to have. The old man's experiences in the guard taught him that.

Kenny learned right away that he wished to follow in his father's footsteps. He saw the profession of a city guard as an honor to have. While adventurers traveled the land is nice, someone still needs to protect the city. Baldur's Gate isn't any stranger to danger or crime, so he made the personal promise to help it. His start as a guard wasn't the smoothest. Having a lazy and strict superior, being bullied by corrupted members, and distrust from some civilians. He was disheartened by it but didn't let it stop him.

He performed his duties to the best of his abilities and slowly earned trust and respect from those in Baldur's Gate. During his few years of service, he begun to worship the god Helm and became a paladin of his. Through his good performance and abilities as a paladin, he eventually joined the Order of the Gauntlet.

Ons:
-Getting to know a woman and their own desires.
-Making sure someone is having the same level of enjoyment as him.
-A tall woman with a big butt.

Offs:
-Someone in discomfort.
-Filth.
-Being with other men.

LOL.  This is a fun submission.

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Raku

Thank you. I didn’t make a sheet yet because I wanted to se show things go first. 

c0i9z

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Raku on February 20, 2024, 01:53:25 PMThank you. I didn’t make a sheet yet because I wanted to se show things go first.
I respect that.  Thank you.  Building a character sheet isn't necessary at this stage.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Pumpkin Seeds

It's hard to do her Ons because well...I think there's a lot....

Offs much easier...

Updated.

Everlasting Starfall

This still open to new characters? Was thinking of making a character yesterday, but back then the thread only had one page 😂

Would probably go some kind of Archer character if so, but am fine with playing most things that are needed.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on February 20, 2024, 04:02:06 PMIt's hard to do her Ons because well...I think there's a lot....

Offs much easier...

Updated.
Yaaaay.

Quote from: Everlasting Starfall on February 20, 2024, 04:33:01 PMThis still open to new characters? Was thinking of making a character yesterday, but back then the thread only had one page 😂

Would probably go some kind of Archer character if so, but am fine with playing most things that are needed.
People are submitting characters.  I will probably pick over the weekend.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Everlasting Starfall

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on February 20, 2024, 05:46:06 PMPeople are submitting characters.  I will probably pick over the weekend.

Fun! I have some questions:
1) Is Xanathar's Guide to Everything available as a source?
2) You have said "I would prefer western fantasy art.", does this mean that I should stay away from realistic/semi-realistic images? (If that makes sense).

I think that's it for now~
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Everlasting Starfall on February 20, 2024, 05:52:50 PMFun! I have some questions:
1) Is Xanathar's Guide to Everything available as a source?
2) You have said "I would prefer western fantasy art.", does this mean that I should stay away from realistic/semi-realistic images? (If that makes sense).

I think that's it for now~
1)  Yes, you may use XGtE.
2)  You should.  I am big on images.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Sorvoe551

I might be interested, but I don't know what the factions are. Could I get a quick summary?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Sorvoe551 on February 20, 2024, 07:53:03 PMI might be interested, but I don't know what the factions are. Could I get a quick summary?
That sort of information is easily accessible on the internet.  In game, all factions get equal opportunity to obtain sidequests.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Sorvoe551

Oh, they're canon factions. My apologies. May I ask for stat rolls from you or would you like to see my character first?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Sorvoe551 on February 20, 2024, 08:09:42 PMOh, they're canon factions. My apologies. May I ask for stat rolls from you or would you like to see my character first?
13, 15, 10, 13, 15, 12.

A good set.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Sorvoe551

Excellent, thank you! I'll have something up in just a little bit.

c0i9z

Raku

You know I kind of want to see what stats I could get rolled, but I’m scared of getting really low rolls. 

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Raku on February 20, 2024, 08:40:42 PMYou know I kind of want to see what stats I could get rolled, but I’m scared of getting really low rolls.
You don't have to accept them.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O