Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Platinum Edition (Villagers Win)

Started by Kip, September 01, 2009, 04:20:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryven

Quote from: precious on October 01, 2009, 09:56:57 PM
Here's a thought:

If LadySky is the cupid, why would she say she has a lover?

She doesn't have a lover.  There are TWO lovers of the cupid's choosing, and they fall in love.

She can't choose herself as one of the lovers?

precious

Oh.  So they can.  Fine, then.  Another innocent dies! 

LadySky

Ummm....yep...I kinda shot meeself in the booty with the arrow.....  :P
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Valerian

"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Sarcyn

(OOC: Hey all, muchos apologies for my long absence, I went to Wales and forgot to mention the trip before going. D'oh! And sorry again. I've caught up and seen that things have got interesting.)

It seems that I have the deciding vote... and since Ryven has put forth his role so forcefully I think I'm going to have to trust him, just this once. Therefore my vote goes to precious which I assume seals her fate...

Josietta

(Sorry I was away from the computer for a couple days)

Josi listens to them all and thinks she should change her vote as LadySky seems to be cupid.
"I change mine to
precious as well. Cupid does have an option of shooting themselves right?"

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kip

Current Lynching Vote:
precious - 8 votes : Ryven, Ladysky, tes11, Mithlomwen, elandra, Queentrippingserpent, Captain Jack Sarcyn, Josietta
Ryven - 3 votes : Teno, Valerian, precious
Ladysky - 2 votes : Marguerite, Saku
Queentrippingserpent - 1 vote : Kanrya
Captain Jack Sarcyn
Elandra
Josietta
Kanrya
Marguerite
Mithlomwen
Saku
Teno
tes11
Valerian

Roles -
2 Werewolves (may be 3 courtesy of the Alpha)
1 Alpha
6 Peasants
1 Alchemist
1 Cupid
1 Guardian
1 Healer
1 Seer

Eliminated Players
Trieste - Peasant - Night 1
Sinera - Peasant - Lynched Day 2
Country - Peasant - Night 2

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Kip

((I promised 48 hours - so another 24 hours for politicking is available))

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryven

*He begins handing out muffins in the meantime*

This, certainly, has become a rather heated game.

The suspense is terrible...I hope it'll last...

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kip

The debate over to lynch was not as easy as the previous days.  Votes moved back and forth and trust was placed and withdrawn repeatedly.  Indeed, it was only when the sun started to set and the shadows started to lengthen that opinion finally solidified and precious was dragged to the noose.  Protesting her innocence all the way, her pleas fell on the deaf ears of the villagers.

Indeed, she was to be vindicated in death.  As the noose tightened and her last breath was taken, precious hung limply.  No fur, no claws, no sharp teeth - she had been a Peasant.  Nothing more, nothing less - just an innocent trying to get by in life.  Once again saddened and feeling their numbers beginning to dwindle, the villagers rushed back to their huts and hid themselves away before the night began.

Current Players:
Captain Jack Sarcyn
Elandra
Josietta
Kanrya
Ladysky
Marguerite
Mithlomwen
Queentrippingserpent
Ryven
Saku
Teno
tes11
Valerian

Roles -
1 Alpha
5 Peasants
1 Alchemist
1 Cupid
1 Guardian
1 Healer
1 Seer

Eliminated Players
precious - Peasant - Lynched Day 3

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

LadySky

LadySky could not hold back her tears as another innocent life was lost, her own guilt in the days happenings hurting her deeply. Once back inside the Den of Iniquity she huddled in her assigned room practically praying for a customer to help ease the long night ahead.

She vowed that at the crack of dawn she would go and see to it that all the fresh graves holding the innocent villagers safely inside would be decorated with wildflowers and a proper memorial.

Ryven

Ryven eyed the body hanging in the breeze of the coming evening.  He hadn't been sure what to expect.  It had only been a feeling which seemed to have been unfounded.

With a determined look in his eye, he made haste to his bakery where he would prepare for the evening.  Muffins to bake...and potions to brew...

Kip

The sun sunk quickly below the horizon.  Shutters slammed shut and locks slid into place.  Fear had pervaded the village and with good reason.  The shadows had barely become full darkness before surreptitious movement could be heard echoing around the village.  Fear had existed before but it was going to be far more prevalent after tonight.  One voice screamed out in pain, the beautifully haunting tones obviously those of Mithlomwen even as the life was stolen from her.

A counterpoint started to echo around the village which some villagers recognised as the screams of Queentrippingserpent.  The sound of two people dying was almost too much for the fragile village - two people removed from their midst.

An examination of their houses next morning showed nothing in QueenTrippingSerpent's house.  She had been a peasant, trying hard to make the best of a tough life.  A closer examination of Mithlomwen's house though showed something else.  A deep gray cloak and a palpable sense of power was easily sensed.  The Guardian could no longer protect her village.

Shock and sadness resonated around the village and in a mere matter of seconds the noose was being brought out.  Accusations once again started to flow.

Current Players:
Captain Jack Sarcyn
Elandra
Josietta
Kanrya
Ladysky
Marguerite
Ryven
Saku
Teno
tes11
Valerian

Roles -
1 Alpha
4 Peasants
1 Alchemist
1 Cupid
1 Healer
1 Seer

Eliminated Players
Mithlomwen - Guardian - Night 3
QueenTrippingSerpent - Peasant - Night 3

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryven

Ryven stomps up and down spouting curses before he smashed the empty vial in his hand to the ground.

"And this, my friends, is why you don't pressure the alchemist.  He makes mistakes."

He wanders off, throwing a name over his shoulder for the coming lynching.

Valerian

LadySky

LadySky returns from spending the morning decorating the growing cemetery. Before entering the Den of Iniquity to work the day away she announces her vote will be for Kanrya.

EDIT: OOPs! I forgot to change the names on my list when rafufu had to drop out! Fixed!

Kip

Current Lynch Votes:
Kanrya - 3 votes : Ladysky, Teno, elandra
tes11 - 3 votes : Valerian, Kanrya, Saku
Valerian - 1 vote : Ryven
Captain Jack Sarcyn
Elandra
Josietta
Ladysky
Marguerite
Ryven
Saku - 1 vote : tes11
Teno

Yet to Vote : Captain Jack Sarcyn, Josietta, Marguerite

Roles -
1 Alpha
4 Peasants
1 Alchemist
1 Cupid
1 Healer
1 Seer

Eliminated Players
Mithlomwen - Guardian - Night 3
QueenTrippingSerpent - Peasant - Night 3

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Valerian

(OOC: I actually dreamt I was trying to figure out who to vote for last night.  Hee.  No helpful inspiration came of it, though...)

It was one thing to have a double tragedy predicted, but another to have it actually happen, and for a moment, Val was too stunned even to realize that Ryven had just voted to lynch her.  She sighed and shook her head sadly.  "I'm sorry I didn't believe him, but we've all made mistakes.  And after such a terrible night, we all want someone to blame.  The worst part is not knowing."

She sat quietly, pondering her vote, then sighed again, wrote down tes11 on a piece of paper, and went to help with the funeral preparations.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kanrya

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

tes11

(OOC: Kanrya, that hurts, I take it personally. :P)

tes11 looked around, he already have 3 votes and he is not sure how he can convince them that he is not one of the werewolves. He is not sure who to vote for, he feel sorry that he followed the crowd and voted for precious. He would like to vote for Saku for following the crowd without saying anything.
My Ons and Offs
Apologies and Absences: -

Teno

Teno takes up his usual seat in the den, listening out for any tidbits of information that may help him make a decision for who to vote this time around. Tes' name was thrown around quite a bit, as were others, but he thought back to previous votes and how badly they had gone. All he could do was to choose someone randomly and so his vote fell to Kanrya. He hoped he was right.

Elandra

Taking a seat next to Teno, she could not help but be saddened by the devastation that had happened upon their village, their population had been decimated by wolves and suspicion. She could not help but believe they had doomed more than the accursed beasts. With a heavy sigh, she too wrote down Kanrya on a piece of paper.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~