F seeking F's-Medical Rp

Started by Ashacisback, June 28, 2013, 02:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashacisback

Hello everyone, I am a female, real life lesbian who is seeking two or more dominant females to role play with in a pretty simple straightforward medical role play. I usually play dom and am looking to experiment with playing sub with ideally two other women. Playing as a doctor and her nurse. I was thinking something along the lines of a bi-curious woman attends a sex therapist and ends up strapped to a medical exam bench and experimented on by a doctor and the nurse. Heavy rubber and latex. Possibly more nurses if more people are interested. I would really like to play sub in this scenario but if the only way to include people is to play a dom then I am more than comfortable with doing that. We can speak on this thread and figure out a more detailed plot, or it can just be straightforward smut. The roles that I am filling would be the patient (unless we can't find a dom to play the doctor) and one or more nurses. Then we need someone to play the doctor. I'll add the roles to this post as they come in.

Yukina

Would it be possible for me to play nurse that is sub to the doctor, though she helps the doctor in her dominant activities?

Ashacisback

Yukina

Thank you. I'm up for joining then.

Ashacisback

Sounds good I'll look forward to seeing who else joins.

Yukina

AndyZ

Hmmm...very interested in seeing how this plays out but I'm not really in a dom mood of late.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

subjuanita

I like the story idea, but I am a bi woman who plays primarily subbie roles. So I would be interested if you wished to take the Dr role.

Yukina

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

AutumRose

Get to know me ( the black rose ) has been updated to reflect my current circumstances.  please read this first. 

subjuanita