Stories for Sinners [Male for Female/Trans/Futa]

Started by Wabisuke, May 25, 2015, 12:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wabisuke

Hello all of you wonderful people. Thank you for stopping by my humble thread. If any of these ideas should strike your fancy, or if you have an idea that you would like to pursue writing with me, please don't hesitate to send me a private message.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------                             ---------
Ideas

Creative Accounting: A struggling accountant manages to hire a very talented assistant, but when a contract falls through and she can't afford to pay him what she promised, she offers him her body as payment, using a the darker side of the internet to determine a fair market price for the sex acts she performs for him.

Customer Service is Like Taking A Bath: A pair of exhausted twenty-somethings fall in like with each other at first sight, but neither of them have any free time or energy for dating outside of work, so they find ways to have mirco-dates while they are on the clock.

A Past In Flames: Our characters grew up together, but due to the actions of your character, my character had his reputation destroyed and was the victim of such severe bullying that he eventually had to move away. Now it is their senior year of high school, and he moves back into town with a new name, a new personality, and a terrible agenda. His years of obsessive planning, research, and a little light stalking have revealed your character's greatest fears to him, and he is going to make sure that she has a hell of a year. Looking to do some extreme bullying, including humiliation, non-con, and actual violence. Please be advised.

The Work Wife : Boring. Excruciatingly boring. That is how our characters would describe their job. But it pays very well. Nothing to do all day, except, they discover, each other. Would like to see how far these two professionals are willing to go in their work life, and how long they would keep their agreement to not see each other outside of work. Would like for both of the characters to have outside marriages or love interests, but as always I am willing to discuss any details.

The First One Is Free : In an attempt to get his seemingly frigid lover to open up, a chemist makes a tonic which he hopes will help their relationship, but the resultING serum makes her addicted to his hormones, and insatiable hungry for his body.

Not Ideal: Set in a High-Fantasy World called Erasviel, the Diplomancer of the Court of the Third King is very close to securing a peace treaty between man and the Orcs which live in the mountains to the north. The only catch: He must take a bride from the Orc Tribe and survive the harrowing journey that is the Orcish Marriage Ritual, or the two sides could face another hundred years of war.

Programming Release: Virtual Reality technology has reached a new zenith, with fully immersive and customizable dives that can completely replicate or create new sensations in the human mind. Your character seeks to use this technology to achieve some kind of catharsis, whether it be simulating fantasies that come from their real life, or pushing the limits of what the human mind can feel. My character will be someone who assists them in their pursuit: a scientist, a rogue AI, a developer, or a tinkerer.

Sisters: A woman's incestuous feelings for her sister haunt her to the point where she feels compelled by a force to act on them. The force could he her dom boyfriend/husband, or something paranormal. I would like to play the role of the force, and the woman's possibly sadistic sister.

What does it mean to "Be Myself"?: A successful novelist moves to a small, seaside city, his life recently thrown into turmoil by his newly acquired fame and fortune. Seeking distance from his friends and family, his only relief from confusion and existential crisis is the young woman whose company he regularly finds himself in. She could be someone who manages the property he is staying at, a waitress at the only restaurant in town, a local police officer, or perhaps a prostitute.

Notice Me: Our characters are room mates. After an awkward incident where your character accidentally walks in on my character taking care of himself in the shower, something of a spark flies between the two, but they get very quickly interrupted. Now my character is trying to re-create the incident by leaving doors open, hoping to inspire some sort of action from his room-mate. Shamelessly inspired by this doujinshi.

Note : Any of the roles listed above may be played by a trans character, a futanari, or a tomboy type character.

Universes I'm Interested in Playing In

Please send me a message if you have a plot idea involving these worlds that you would like to try

-DC Comics (Especially Batman Beyond)
-Marvel Comics
-Overwatch
-Tenchi Muyo!
-Kill la Kill
-My Hero Academia
-Mob Psycho 100
-One Punch Man
-Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra
-Fate Stay Night
-KonoSuba
-Re:Zero
-Bakemonogatari

Notes:
- I will only be playing a male character, but for any of the above options the other role may be female, futanari, transgender, or a reverse-trap/tomboy.

Wabisuke

Bleed Out The Beast and Shame and Catharsis has been added!

Wabisuke

Wabisuke

You Are What You Love, Not What Loves You Back Added!

Wabisuke

A Hellova Thing and What do you mean "Never"? added.

Wabisuke

An Inconvenient Arrangement added!

Wabisuke

Frustration.EXE added!

Wabisuke

Wabisuke

Wabisuke

A Modelling Career, By Hook or by Crook, A Super Unusual Hobby, Lessons in Delinquency Added!

Wabisuke

Wabisuke

A Little More than Kin and Less than Kind added!

Wabisuke

Wabisuke

I Don't Know Anything, You're the one who Knows and Universes I'm Interested in Playing In Added!