The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skadii

*hugs and kisses Xandi a billion times* Better yet?

Xandi...come back for more Cole lovings?

Autumn52

yummy Cole loving....my favorite....

Hugs and kisses

The avatar above me has an angels soul
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Skadii

Aww...*kisses and hugs a million times*

The avatar above me is perhaps the truest and most real person on E!

yugi006

Skadii

yugi006

Is my sweet and adorable cole

Skadii

is about to see the naughty side of his cole! :)

Autumn52

*I want to be someones sweet one too*

Hugs

Is the nicest sweet one I know
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Skadii

*winks and kisses her deeply* You are my sweetest one, Xandi!

yugi006

Quote from: colerie1974 on May 08, 2012, 03:22:42 PM
is about to see the naughty side of his cole! :)

Looking forward to it.

Quote from: Xandi on May 08, 2012, 03:23:29 PM
*I want to be someones sweet one too*

You can be my sweet one too.

Makes me happy whenever she is on.

Grainne

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Grainne

*gasp and cuddles* Ly!! Why yes I am...*giggles* (good to see you)

Lycana

(Good to see you too, sweetie!) Has me wondering about how she is?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Grainne

*cuddles* (is doing ok)

Is one of my favorite people on E.  ;)

Lycana

*huggles* (good, but why the heck not excellent??)

Has just made my day!! ;D

Grainne

*gigglesnuggles* Allllways makes my day.  ;)

Lycana

Grainne

*giggles* No...she is!  ;)

Lycana

Is revealing my secret!! Don't you know I'm positively devlish? >:)

Grainne

*giggles, smirks and whispers* Is not fooling me.  ;)

Lycana

Has me believing it's time to toss aside the horns and get me a halo O:)

Grainne

*falls over laughing* Halos are a good thing...especially if held up by tiny horns.  ;)

Is quickly becoming my favorite person here.  :-)

Lycana

Exactly!! ;)

;D Keeps making me smile with her utter sweetness!!

Grainne

*grins* Oh, we are tooooo much on the same wavelength. ;)

Is very awesome..yes, I said awesome!