Light-hearted to Dark and Demented [Female looking]

Started by Alathea, June 12, 2012, 04:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alathea

Well hello there.

First of all, thank you for taking the time to visit my thread. I am looking for a few different roleplays that vary from light-hearted story based to darker sex based roles.

Let me start off with an introduction about myself. I am a twenty year old female who works full time and attends college full time. What this means to you is that unless you catch me at the right time of day, don't expect tons of responses per day. I do, however, spend quite a bit of time online/at the computer, as I work from home so you can expect at minimum of one to two posts per day (that is, of course, assuming you respond/post as well). Now, I prefer to play a single character who is a female. If you wish to play multiple characters, go for it. I just prefer to have only one person to worry about in any given roleplay. Speaking of my characters, they tend to be somewhat submissive even in non-sexual based roleplays (though, like me, they have a bit of a sarcastic streak at times).

TL;DR
1. Female. 20.
2. Minimum of 1-2 posts per day.
3. Plays one character per roleplay. Female.
4. Submissive
5. On/Off list
6. F-List

If you are interested, stay tuned for my next post to see what I am interested in. :]

Alathea

Pairings and Roles

Now, my list of pairings and roleplays is forever growing. I adore trying new roles/characters/stories/etc, so if you don't see what you are craving, please message me (or post here) and ask me! Unless it is something on my 'no' list, I will probably try it out!

I will go ahead and post what I like. The bolded role is the one I prefer to play so keep that in mind.
Cravings are in pink. :]

Real Life
Good Girl x Bad Boy
Teacher x Student
Best Friend's Daughter - Basically your best friend has a daughter half your age. Let's go from here. :D
All Female Boarding School
Co-Ed Boarding School
Prince x Commoner
Princess x Commoner/Slave/Servant
Princess x Thief/Abductor
Kidnapped x Kidnapper
Young(ish) girl x Older Siblings Friend
Dominant Role x Submissive Role
Boss x Secretary/Employee
Customer x Dancer/Stripper/Hooker
Post Apocalyptic Survivors
Arranged Marriage
Bully x Victim

Fantasy
Vampire x Human
Neko x Human
Anthro x Anthro
Anthro Master x Anthro Sub
Human Master x Anthro Sub

TV/Movies/Etc
Doctor Who -- I love me some TenToo x Rose/OC.

Specific Plots

Sweetheart
Hayley could easily be described with just one word - sweetheart. She was kind, loving, caring, and on top of all of that the picture perfect girl next door. While to the outside world she appeared to have everything she could ever want, this was just not so. Her mother had died just hours after her birth and it was just her father and herself. Though, Hayley was never really upset. She loved her father and he loved her. She was very much a Daddies girl and he took very good care of her. He didn't date and was always careful to keep her at the forefront of his thoughts. Hayley could tell he was lonely, and in her mind, this wasn't fair. Just after her seventeenth birthday she realized she had.. 'feelings' for her father. Feelings she should not have. About a month later these fledgling feelings developed into full blown lust.

Alathea

Current Roleplays

Currently I am looking for no more than five roleplays. I have the following going:
1. Not Just A Crush - Teacher/Student
2. Daddies Girl - Daddy/Daughter

Alathea

Contact Info

Feel free to contact me by either posting in this thread or by sending me a private message.

Now we can roleplay via thread, PM, email, or AIM chat. It's all up to you. :]

Alathea

I have updated the thread with several new plots and pairings. :]