Down the Rabbit Hole

Started by Hawk, July 04, 2017, 04:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Was recently approved and currently in the process of getting my avatar and signature up and running. While I search for an appropriate avatar and sig I'm trying to find a way to ease into all of this. Help would be appreciated.

SO! Finally updating this! Took long enough!

I play dominant/switch/non-ds males. I'm looking for a female partner interested in rping with me. As of now, I have yet to formulate any solid rp ideas but I'm sure that will change the longer I spend on this lovely site! As for what I seek in a partner, I'm not in any way exclusive. If you want to play a historical rp set in feudal Japan I'm game. If you want to dive through space on an adventure to save the galaxy, I'm your man. I have almost sixteen years experience rping so am not unwilling to try anything new.

I'm a big fan of fandoms so if you have a favorite show/movie/book or what have you please let me know.
I prefer fantasy and science fiction settings but am not adverse to modern or a historical setting either.

As for anything else, please check my O/O. It is a WIP so please bear that in mind and forgive the crappy format.

CURRENT RPS:
A Lord and His Ladies
The Company

RP Ideas:
Serial Killer; either a group or solo story. I play the serial killer. You play the victim/detective/family member/etc.
It's the End of the World; post-apocalyptic setting. My character sets out to save your character/s from a band of hippie raving cannibals. Reminiscent of Mad Max/Fallout or what have you.
“The wild hawk stood with the down on his beak
And stared with his foot on the prey.”

O/O
Ideas

Hawk

Just a little more on me. I prefer playing dominant/non-ds characters and would like a female partner. If non-sexual, I'll take any gender for a partner.

O/O
Ideas

Various

Not a mentor by any means, but you asked for general help. A lot of these have specific wants and scenarios on your part, even if it's an open-ended thing. It gives other players an idea what you're looking for. For example:

"I'd like to do a story involving wealth and power with jet-setting billionaires on top of the world."

or

"I have an idea where my jet-setting billionaire takes a woman from the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder (a waitress at a Denny's say) and spends a week showing her the good life only to drop her back to where she was at the end because it was all to hold what she could never have in front of her."

One is a bit more fleshed out (and either could be fleshed out a LOT more) but they give some sort of heads up of what you want from the RP. These are just examples obviously.
[tr]
[td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Hawk

I appreciate you fleshing it out more for me. When I first wrote the thread, I had no idea what I was doing, but as I've had time to peruse the site and talk to a great many people I've been able to find a path somewhat. I'll edit the OP when I have something more concrete there.

O/O
Ideas

itsbeenfun2000

Look over other peoples requests. Some are very basic others put a lot into them. Try a few plays with the requests that you would be interested in.

Hawk

Quote from: itsbeenfun2000 on July 06, 2017, 02:35:19 AM
Look over other peoples requests. Some are very basic others put a lot into them. Try a few plays with the requests that you would be interested in.

Thank you for the info!

O/O
Ideas

Hawk

Updated the OP on this. If anyone has any questions or thinks I need to add more, please don't hesitate to reply or PM me.

O/O
Ideas

Hawk

Updated my O/O and have my first RP! Thank you Forgetmenot for being my first!

If anyone is interested in rping with me, please do not hesitate to drop me a PM!

O/O
Ideas

Hawk

O/O
Ideas