Recruiting Twisted Wonderland (Excotic, NC, and more)

Started by WindVoyager, October 10, 2013, 08:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindVoyager

Children grow up, so why shouldn't fairy tales?

Wonderland isn't like what people believe. Its a far, far darker place. The original Alice died early on and another has taken her place. The two Queens are at war and all of Wonderland's creatures are stuck in the middle. The White Queen being far worse then the Queen of Hearts for the White Queen is well known for torturing those who get in her way or those who work for her nemeses. Both sides are willing to manipulate the citizens of Wonderland for their own twisted uses.

Which side will you chose? Or will you be like the Cat, chose no one's side but your own.

But not all of Wonderland's denizens are evil and some will be helpful while others will strive to lead intruders astray or worse.

My and my co-GM will control the NPCs like the Card Guards and the like. If someone shows enough interest, I will allow players to apply for the NPCs

This will be largely a sand box game,  with the ultimate goal of deciding who will rule over Wonderland, the Red Queen, the White Queen or someone else.

The Wonderland Technology Institute works for the White Queen and is responsible for he the Looking Glass Telaproters and the very much failed Cloud Telaporter that drove many an experiment insane or worse, merged them with another creature. They are always looking for more victims

Characters wanted:

The Red Queen
The White Queen
Mad March
The Mad Hatter
Alice
Pretty much any fairy tale creature that will fit into the world of Wonderland, maybe they were escaping something in their world and used the Looking Glass Telaporter (By Wonderland Technology Institute) to enter Wonderland to take refuse there only to be find themselves a pawn in a war.

Both humans of any gender and fairy tale characters of any gender
Gender and sexuality of any character is open
Perversions are more then welcome

Any fairy tale character is up for grabs, except the Chestier Cat, he's mine.

Name:
Appearance:
Background:
Ons/Offs/Hard Limits:
Misc:

CurvyKitten

OMG I have a twisted tweedle twins, and caterpillar that would be great for this game. I was in a fun one that died a long while ago. But I saved them!

Faustus

Hey, Curvy! I remember your characters from that run! Ooooh, makes me want to dust off my Hatter!

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

BlueEyedBard

I have always wanted to play one of these games! I have worked on a twisted genie of the lamp before but I also like the idea of playing a male Alice (or Alex) for something like this.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Faustus on October 10, 2013, 05:12:32 PM
Hey, Curvy! I remember your characters from that run! Ooooh, makes me want to dust off my Hatter!

Hello Faustus! I fell in love with my two lovelies but never really got to finish playing them out. If this takes off I may try to play them again!

Ember Star

Why did I look! Why did I look! No more groups I told myself!

BUT!

I have two characters from the same group Curvy and Faustus speak of. A assassin for the Queen and a Door Mouse. Both which can be found here

I'd like to bring one or the other in. Leaning towards the Door Mouse but if there's a need for the Red Ace, I'll do her instead.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

WindVoyager

never thought there would be so much interest in this. I've been toying with the whole twisted Wonderland for a while now. A male version of Alice would be different, not that the Cat cares. He likes Alice.....a bit too much for it to be healthy.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

CurvyKitten

Here are the characters I did have, of course they would be edited to fit this particular setting. But you can still get a good idea/feel for them. :)

Diana/Devora Alice Tweedle twins
Alice tweelde twins concept
Name:Diana /  Or Devora
Species type: Human.
Appearance:
Physical Description:

Orientation:Diana straight /  Devora Bi
Ons:
Diana On's= romance, kissing, stroking, dominate males(more into the control because they can push her past her shy nature), having her hair played with, chocolate,
Devora's On's= kissing, spanking, being the one in control, hair pulling, passion, biting, bondage, floggers
Offs:
Diana's Off's= bathroom play, harsh pain, humiliation, scaring
Devora's Off's= bathroom play, scarring, mutilation,
Personality:
Diana: Diana is shy and sweet, artistic and creative. She enjoys things laying out in the sun and swimming. Diana is the type person that will still blush about things. And still look to the bright side of things. Shy about going for the things she wants, and due to that she has missed out on a great many things in her life. But she is warm and vibrant her smile normally bringing warmth to the room around her. She is shy in most anything intimate and needs someone strong enough to push her past her walls to experience what life has to offer.
Devora: Bold, flirty, Honest to a fault, confident and strong willed. Devora is the opposite of Diana never shying away from what she wants. Never one to be dominated, she loves to take control. She is passionate and fiery and one to embrace the crazy in life. Known to take risks for the rush of it. And doesn't shy away from her sexual desires in the least. Devora normally gets what she wants.
Background:
Diana was a shy and forgotten little girl while in the real world. Born to the strange couple of Alexander Hastings and Crysta Benson. Her father was part of a growing shipping empire. His bloodline traced back to the nobles of England. Her mother a servant to his house since he was young. They practically grew up together. Being so close to each other, getting to see and know how they grew up. It was no wonder he would fall in love with her. There is nothing to say she didn’t as well, his strength, his courage…his heart. She fell for him as quickly as he did her, their love growing in secret. Hidden from the rest of the household, due to the fact that she was so below him in their eyes. But her heart still belonged to Alexander, and soon her body did as well. She became pregnant with his child no their child…an honest and true expression of their love.

Their love grew, as did the small child within her womb. Months passed and Diana was born, the parents couldn’t have been more happy… and more saddened in their lives. Knowing that keeping the beautiful little girl they had helped bring into this world would cause endless destruction within the family. They couldn’t bear the idea of the child being blamed much less having to grow up with the mark of such an act of treason and breaking of oaths. Tears were shed, but a plan was hatched, the older maid that had come would take the child and raise her as her own. A grandchild from a family that was killed would be their story. The small child would not be turned away by the family. Seeing it as an act of charity that would only be able to brag about later. So they set their plan in motion and prayed that it would not fail.

And they prayed that in the end Diana could live a happy full life. Neither parent was able to claim the child as their own they let her be placed with the elderly woman. To raise her near them so they could be at least some what close, so they could help keep her safe and watch the beautiful child grow. But soon his family saw to setting his marriage up. And seeing to setting him up within the business. So he was sent away from them never to see his little girl again. Her mother became ill and died not long after her father had left. Leaving Diana to grow up nothing more than a forgotten servant within the large home.

Shy as she was Diana was a curious child. And her invisible nature had some perks. She could sit and listen as the noble children learned. Always there to see to their needs. She got to sneak about and see more of the house and the land then most anyone would. Wondering the gardens and creating her own little world where she was the princess and where she was loved.

But due to her station it was no wonder no one ever went looking for her when she went missing. One summer evening she was wondering the gardens and suddenly came across a gate that had never been there before. Well as curious as she as Diana walked through the gate, and down a long walkway. Stairs that went on and on never seeming to end. And just when she was about to turn back Diana came upon a door. Old yet still colorful it was a door she had never seen before. So with small shaky hands the then 7 year old girl opened the door and walked through the door. And for the first and last time walked into Wonderland.

Scared and overwhelmed, shy and running through the all new scary world. Having been taken in by Grayle, that is until she died. Diana only sank farther and farther into madness. Eventually she cracked, partly due to her past in the real world. And partly due to the wonders she now had to face seemingly alone. Devora was born, bold, unafraid and overly confident. Between the two they managed to make friends in this new world. Managed to find their places, and a home. As crazy as they were it seemed that the lost little girl had finally found her one true home.

Misc.:
Diana and Devora have complete different tastes or talents.

Diana can paint, write, swimming, loves chocolate, sunlight. She is afraid of spiders and is a bit of a romantic due to the old story books she found.

Devora sings, dances, loves spicy food and thunderstorms. She is afraid of water due to the fact that she can't swim. Hates getting mushy and would rather just get to the point...or the good stuff as she says.

Even though Diana and Devora are in the same body they don't see it that way. They are known to fight and seem to have had two different lives.

There isn't a trigger for either as they both seem to be present at the same time. Though one may say that the other is out at the moment.
Diana and Devora's theme music.

Calli Caterpillar Twisted Alice in wonderland
Name:Calli in female form, In her male form Cale
Age: It is rumored as old as wonderland it's self. And he/she isn't telling the truth of her/his age.
Species type: Caterpillar
Appearance: Do to her ever evolving form and not yet going through chrysalis her form has yet to set. So her human form constantly changes.
some of her/his many forms.
Orientation: Bi
Ons: Bondage, spanking, BDSM, kissing, sucking, touching, unexpected sex, open partners, and so much more
Offs:Bigots, mutilation, bathroom play, prudes, being sober :P,
See my on's and off's as well
Personality: The Caterpillar has his or her own way about things, mostly found in her home that is hidden away deep within Wonderland. He is mostly found intoxicated in some shape or from. The mental haze only add to her strange nature. Known for knowing all there is to know in wonderland. But getting info from him is a hard thing to do. Getting it in a form you can understand is even harder. Though there are those in wonderland that have grown to understand her strange words. Sexual and experimental, he is constantly changing and evolving. To one day go through her final change, and settle on her final from.
Background:
In truth not much is known about the Caterpillar, the origin, how she knows so much about everyone in Wonderland. His house is hidden away deep within wonderland. The smoke of her seemingly endless pipe comes from the top of her house. The fog around his home causes those around to have their inhibitions lowered, their lips loosened, and their bodies tingly and heated ready as their lust rises. Though it is rumored that the emotions that are felt can be manipulated by the Caterpillar herself.

He has been known to travel Wonderland and take in the information around her. His attitude towards things seems to be relaxed and unaffected. Her relaxed laughter can be heard as he travels through the world around herself. Taking on sexual partners and pushing boundaries as it is within her nature. It isn't known if he is out to cause the insanity to grow, or to bring those around her to their truest potential. Whatever that may be.

His history is so long no one can know it all, sometimes cruel, sometimes utterly selfless, and sometimes just plain confusing. The Caterpillar is one that everyone looks for yet no one wants to find. Yes she is a puzzle wrapped in a riddle and possible missing a few pieces. But damn if it isn't fun trying to figure him out. No matter what happens, those who find her always leave with a smile on their faces.
Misc.:
She changes back and forth from being a man to a woman. Each time he or she does the look of the form her or she takes is different.

He or she doesn't seem to be scared of much anything within Wonderland. Not even the Queen doesn't seem to faze him/her.

He/she can change her form at will, and takes great pleasure in using it for her entertainment.

Has been known to do strange things to 'teach' those about her a lesson they apparently need to learn.

Is known for his/her sensational appetite, be it for food, sex, knowledge whatever he/she is craving at the time.

He/she is known for knowing a great many things, said to be the wisest in the land. Even if it doesn't seem it sometimes.

Cerevan

I'd be interested in playing the Red Queen. Magnificent, destructive, ruled by passions. Not necessarily evil but certainly not the kind of person to be fucked around with... >:)

WindVoyager

There is no White Rabbit yet. The Card Guards of the Red Queen are largely NPCs  so are the horse headed Knights of the white queen but having a few of them as playable characters that have unique abilities would prove to be intresting

ChaoticSky

Pity youve got the Cat in your hat, ive always thought id be good at that. But woe is me, what will be will be. Now ill bid you adu to ponder what i shall do~  ;D

Ember Star

Everybody wants that cat. I even have my own version of a Cheshire Cat in my back pocket. LOL. But I think I'll bring my Door Mouse into this one. She's too much fun not to.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

WindVoyager

Characters we need off the top of my head is

White Rabbit
Some version of Alice
White Queen
Red Queen
Mad Hatter
The Cheshire Cat (I'm bringing my version but who says there has to only be one?)

BlueEyedBard

If people are ok with a male Alice I would like to call it.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

AndyZ

To make sure: the animal characters should have some anthropomorphic features, like the White Rabbit being a bunnygirl, right?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ember Star

Quote from: AndyZ on October 12, 2013, 11:03:22 PM
To make sure: the animal characters should have some anthropomorphic features, like the White Rabbit being a bunnygirl, right?
That's how my Door Mouse is. But in the other one we had our cat and rabbit who were people without animal ears who could transform into their respective animals. Though I know I'm not the right one to answer your question. Just throwing ideas to the wind. LOL.
Quote from: BlueEyedBard on October 12, 2013, 03:33:26 PM
If people are ok with a male Alice I would like to call it.
I'd be fine with that.

WindVoyager

QuoteIf people are ok with a male Alice I would like to call it.

A male Alice would be fine

QuoteTo make sure: the animal characters should have some anthropomorphic features, like the White Rabbit being a bunnygirl, right?

Depends on the player. It can be either a human with animal features like tail and ears or a full blow anthro animal or they transform into animals.

MagicalMayham

Im interested but im not sure what characters you still need because Im reading a lot of peoples comments about characters. Please just let me know, but I am rather interested in playing a female version of the White knight... Or the Red Knight... They aren't seen often in the books and barley at all in the movies (Brief glimpses) but I think they are interesting... Only if that is ok of course.
Rebellion against a tyrant is obedience to God. ~Benjamin Franklin
In this world its not faith that saves us but Defiance. ~Benjamin Franklin
Sex.  In America an obsession.  In other parts of the world a fact.  ~Marlene Dietrich
To hear many religious people talk, one would think God created the torso, head, legs and arms, but the devil slapped on the genitals.  ~Don Schrader
No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

WindVoyager

We need to get a list of who is playing what. I'm bringing in my version of the Cat.

AndyZ

Having trouble finding a good picture but I'll keep looking.

Cerevan

Quote from: WindVoyager on October 14, 2013, 08:39:56 PM
We need to get a list of who is playing what. I'm bringing in my version of the Cat.

I'm still interested in playing the Red Queen, probably as a male.

Faustus

Still probably interested in bringing my Mad Hatter back. Undecided on gender.

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

AndyZ

I suppose I can use this.

The way I'm thinking, the White Rabbit prefers to wear a long white dress in marking with her allegiance and natural colors, but sometimes forgets to dress (especially when she's running very late) and just has to make do with whatever she can grab along the way while running through Wonderland.

Technically bisexual but prefers females

In the "real world," she always appears simply as a white rabbit.  Supposedly once she appeared as a normal (albeit naked) woman, but she doesn't know how or why.

Strangely, sometimes she's so fast that it almost seems like she can slow down time, but if that were true, wouldn't she use it all the time and never be late?  It never seems to work when she needs to be somewhere.

Ember Star

Quote from: WindVoyager on October 14, 2013, 08:39:56 PM
I'll bring in my Door Mouse
Quote from: Faustus on October 14, 2013, 09:26:53 PM
Still probably interested in bringing my Mad Hatter back. Undecided on gender.
Either way, can we keep the same connection we had in the other group?