Romance finder

Started by lingga, December 28, 2009, 12:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lingga

Hello! I’m not sure if this is non-adult or not because romance can involve adult content. I’m making a new thread for requests because I’m up for rping something different then just sexual exploration. Have you ever watched one of those lovely dovey romance action movies then wanted to rp a romance story, I just did.

Avatar made me want to rp a good literate romance. The first main thing I want to point out is my romances are NOT about sex! In fact there’s very little sex involved. It has to be M/F though I can play either or. You have to be decently literate and able to do character/relational development in a plotline. Finally you have to be friendly as a person, I rp lots of times to make friends!

So plots!
was reading nightshift and starfire comics made me really wana do a cute vampire furry rp.
vampires
Amazon people
space
furries
fantasy
suggest something!

RPs
Feral Struggle: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=58550.0

PM me and we can come up with a refined plot together or just shoot me your ideas! Lets make a good story!
I think I thought a thought I think. redundant redundancy is redundantly redundant

Puppet D

I would be interested in maybe a Vampire or Fantasy story.
Maybe a Human/Vampire or Elves, even elemental faeries would be interesting.
O/Os ~ A/As ~
"To her you're just a play thing;
she'll make you out to be a king,
then set fire to your throne."
- Phar West Nagle

lingga

im up for anything as long as its a good sweet story. do you have any ideas for plotline? any antagonist?
I think I thought a thought I think. redundant redundancy is redundantly redundant

Puppet D

Hmm, well. The Human/Vampire one could be something along the lines of the vampire knows that the human is his lifemate, by something like he can't read or control her, but he's found out that she knows about vampires by a bad experience with one, so he has to work with that and court her. The Vampire could come back, trying to control her.

Or something like that. Most of the time I come up with things while I'm roleplaying.
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

lingga

Quote from: Puppet D on December 28, 2009, 01:05:22 PM
Hmm, well. The Human/Vampire one could be something along the lines of the vampire knows that the human is his lifemate, by something like he can't read or control her, but he's found out that she knows about vampires by a bad experience with one, so he has to work with that and court her. The Vampire could come back, trying to control her.

Or something like that. Most of the time I come up with things while I'm roleplaying.
i do to but haveing a basic outline of plot is handy. lol do you read the dark series at all? sounds like your talking about Carpathians.

if not that cool, i like the idea, we jsut have to develop what a vampire is {theres so many versions} who she is and stuff like that. on a side note that im pointing out now, my vampires do NOT sparkle.XD

AAA111

I love romantic storylines..maybe something along the lines of ex's who used to date but he changed a lot. He is now a really romantic sweet guy. Or two people who catch each other's eye at a party or at a bar or something like that.
I love romantic. But I like realistic storylines.
Any other ideas you have are good to
Do we want to set up something?

lingga

we deffentaly want some sort of plot line. are we doing this in present fantasy or what? how bout they where lovers, but for what ever dark secret he left her, became a vampire and it was only years later he returns, only hes different?

AAA111

by changing i mean that he is now sweet and romantic now as opposed to before when they were dating when he was a jerk and emotionally abusive to her. i wasn't thinking of doing the vampire thing. so i guess it is different.

Puppet D

Quote from: lingga on December 28, 2009, 02:31:57 PM
i do to but haveing a basic outline of plot is handy. lol do you read the dark series at all? sounds like your talking about Carpathians.

if not that cool, i like the idea, we jsut have to develop what a vampire is {theres so many versions} who she is and stuff like that. on a side note that im pointing out now, my vampires do NOT sparkle.XD

:-[ Yes, actually, I have read the dark series. The entire series. And I was thinking about the Carpathians, but I was also thinking about Lindsay Sands Argeneau and Rogue Hunter Series. I'm glad your Vampires don't sparkle.

I think it would be good to keep just a basic vampire, they could just have rouge vampires. Maybe they could drink synthetic blood instead of real blood unless it's an emergency...
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

lingga

Quote from: AAA111 on December 28, 2009, 02:49:56 PM
by changing i mean that he is now sweet and romantic now as opposed to before when they were dating when he was a jerk and emotionally abusive to her. i wasn't thinking of doing the vampire thing. so i guess it is different.
sorry i got you mixed up wtih puppet XD so lets start it over. idk theres no sort of twist other then the guy was a jerk now hes not

lingga

Quote from: Puppet D on December 28, 2009, 03:01:02 PM
:-[ Yes, actually, I have read the dark series. The entire series. And I was thinking about the Carpathians, but I was also thinking about Lindsay Sands Argeneau and Rogue Hunter Series. I'm glad your Vampires don't sparkle.

I think it would be good to keep just a basic vampire, they could just have rouge vampires. Maybe they could drink synthetic blood instead of real blood unless it's an emergency...
Quote from: Puppet D on December 28, 2009, 03:01:02 PM

heh i could tell the moment you lifemate. tho i havent read the rogue hunter. anyways even when you say basic vampire thats still alot to consider. are they effected by sunlight, are they effected by garlic, how do they turn another into a vampire, what are there skills, do they have mind control mental influances, do they control elements. the veraity of vampire is endless XD and also a good story always has a background, do teh vampires have any sort of government or laws they must abide, what about rouges? XD finnaly a plot, we need to elaborate it just abit make her charater special in some way

Puppet D

Quote from: lingga on December 28, 2009, 03:20:05 PM
heh i could tell the moment you lifemate. tho i havent read the rogue hunter. anyways even when you say basic vampire thats still alot to consider. are they effected by sunlight, are they effected by garlic, how do they turn another into a vampire, what are there skills, do they have mind control mental influances, do they control elements. the veraity of vampire is endless XD and also a good story always has a background, do teh vampires have any sort of government or laws they must abide, what about rouges? XD finnaly a plot, we need to elaborate it just abit make her charater special in some way

Hmm, well, would you rather play that vampirism is a curse or a biological/scientific happening?
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

AAA111

well what kind of twist could we do? I'm up for alot of drama that could be done

lingga

Quote from: Puppet D on December 28, 2009, 03:33:41 PM
Hmm, well, would you rather play that vampirism is a curse or a biological/scientific happening?
i ussaly do biological/metaphiscal sence scientc cant quite explain some things that happen to vampires

Puppet D

Quote from: lingga on December 28, 2009, 06:39:15 PM
i ussaly do biological/metaphiscal sence scientc cant quite explain some things that happen to vampires

Okay, so I'd say that... sunlight can hurt them, but they'd have to be out in the sun like, all day for it to kill them. They can be around Garlic, it would just be a strong odor like all things are when you have heightened senses. They can be reflected in a Mirror, since the whole mirror thing only happens when they're soulless. They would have Heightened senses as I mentioned and the ability to read and control minds, to their limits. A younger vampire would not be able to read the mind of an older stronger vampire, and the such. They would have government and rules, such as no killing and things like that.

Wait, are we making the vampire the girl?
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

Keaira

Hey, I wouldn't mind a little romance. If you're open for more than one vampire rp I'd be willing. Maybe a vampire/human sort of relationship. Just an idea!
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

lingga

im gona pm you guysXD for anyone else im up for rping not vampires apparntly thats what everyone wants right now

Puppet D

Umm.... Unapproved. Can't receive pms...
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

AAA111

I'm up for an rp that is romance and not vampire. Ideas?

Keaira

Unfortunately I cannot receive PMs but if you don't want to a vampire one, I'm open for something else.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

angeli

Not sure if you're overwhelmed with too many threads, but I would be iinterested in a fantasy storyline. I have an idea for a Lady who is resisting her family regarding an arranged marriage to the Duke of a nearby kingdom. It would be the Duke who woos her during a long courtship.

Or we could play it in other ways. The Lady falls in love with the Duke in disguise (a la Shakespeare); the Duke finds he doesn't want to marry the Lady.

I am open to ideas. It was just a thought I had floating in my head.

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

lingga

heh i realized you guys where unapproved after i made teh post XD well yes im still very much up for rping with all ya.

puppet, i like your version of a vampire i just have like three questions. how does one go about becomeing a vampire? are we looseing emotions in par with he dark searies {or simuler} and can they transform into different animals? and idk if shes a vampire we still need to build a plot line

aaa111 we need to work on the plot a little bit, its a bit to simple with no antagonist. all the guy has to do is be himself and show the girl hes different, a relatively easy task.

broken angel yes im up any plot, if you had your heart set on a vampire plot im all ears, but i also wouldent mind something more extream fantacy. but idk what your into ^.^

finally angeli, i honestly don't like playing the rich lord with servants of any type kind of thing. the character turns out to be someone like tony stark {iron man reference} and doesn't work well for romance stories. like i told broken angel im kinda up for less modernism and more fantasy strange stuff, but i want my partner to be happy to does that interst you?

angeli

When you say "fantasy strange" or "extreme fantasy" I guess I have a different picture in mind since I just think sex LOL.

Care to explain what you mean?

I may have an idea for a thread but I wanted to see if what I am thinking matches your idea of what you're looking for. I'm up for your suggested changes if you can clarify.

ONs & OFFs

Puppet D

Quote from: lingga on December 31, 2009, 04:07:36 PM
heh i realized you guys where unapproved after i made teh post XD well yes im still very much up for rping with all ya.

puppet, i like your version of a vampire i just have like three questions. how does one go about becomeing a vampire? are we looseing emotions in par with he dark searies {or simuler} and can they transform into different animals? and idk if shes a vampire we still need to build a plot line

Hmm. We could take both the becoming a vampire and what happens from the Dark Series. Three blood exchanges, and after around 2 centuries they loose their emotions. I think, around that time they also loose their taste for food and sex. During that time, they would become rouge and hunted if they did something against the rules, such as killing a human or exposing the vampire race. When they find their lifemate they would not only gain back their emotions back, but their desire for sex and food.
Of course, since we want romance, we could make it where the guy could be the vampire and the girl is a human we'd have to think of a reason why she couldn't have sex, or something like that.
I think, it would be awesome for them to be able to transform into animals, but only preditory type animals, as the blood changes the body to be able to get what it needs. The internal organs would be changed to draw the nutrition from the blood the person ingests.
I'm not sure how we can explain about being a vampire. Maybe like, vampires are just a different race of people and their scientists know there is a difference in the blood, but are still working on how the differences change the body.
Tell me if I'm missing something.
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

Keaira

hey again! I'm honestly not dead set on anything. Maybe we could do furries, however I never have before and am not exactly sure of what is involved.
Oh's and No's

AAA111

Of course..what kind of plot would you like to add to make it more interesting?

lingga

Quote from: angeli on December 31, 2009, 05:13:59 PM
When you say "fantasy strange" or "extreme fantasy" I guess I have a different picture in mind since I just think sex LOL.

Care to explain what you mean?

I may have an idea for a thread but I wanted to see if what I am thinking matches your idea of what you're looking for. I'm up for your suggested changes if you can clarify.
you guys need to get appoved its easyer for me to manage pm's then this thing XD anyways angeli i picture like real fantacy, dragons monsters epic heroic battles and floating castles. what you think?

lingga

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on December 31, 2009, 06:23:38 PM
hey again! I'm honestly not dead set on anything. Maybe we could do furries, however I never have before and am not exactly sure of what is involved.
heh furries are always very fun to play, and really simple really just what ever fur you play you take on some of there attributes. a feline is more agile can climb trees easily, quick as anything. a wolf would be more brutish strong still fast but not as fast as a kitty. stuffs like that, we would still need a plot line

lingga

Quote from: Puppet D on December 31, 2009, 05:56:25 PM
Hmm. We could take both the becoming a vampire and what happens from the Dark Series. Three blood exchanges, and after around 2 centuries they loose their emotions. I think, around that time they also loose their taste for food and sex. During that time, they would become rouge and hunted if they did something against the rules, such as killing a human or exposing the vampire race. When they find their lifemate they would not only gain back their emotions back, but their desire for sex and food.
Of course, since we want romance, we could make it where the guy could be the vampire and the girl is a human we'd have to think of a reason why she couldn't have sex, or something like that.
I think, it would be awesome for them to be able to transform into animals, but only preditory type animals, as the blood changes the body to be able to get what it needs. The internal organs would be changed to draw the nutrition from the blood the person ingests.
I'm not sure how we can explain about being a vampire. Maybe like, vampires are just a different race of people and their scientists know there is a difference in the blood, but are still working on how the differences change the body.
Tell me if I'm missing something.
you make this very simple and well formed, and i had a thought for the girl to make this story abit stronger. altho shes human shes eather the daughter or decedent of who ever the head vampire is? that would be like messing with the presidents daughter XD. considering the fact shes still human, the head vampire probably doesn't want to draw her into this world. as for the rest, we dont need to fully explain vampireisum, it started as a virus that sevral thousand years ago mutated dna of a human into something else. what ya think?

Keaira

Quote from: lingga on January 01, 2010, 11:24:24 AM
heh furries are always very fun to play, and really simple really just what ever fur you play you take on some of there attributes. a feline is more agile can climb trees easily, quick as anything. a wolf would be more brutish strong still fast but not as fast as a kitty. stuffs like that, we would still need a plot line

Quote from: lingga on January 01, 2010, 11:24:24 AM
You sure you're going to be able to handle so many at once? I can definitely wait no problem.

As for plot, ummmm, I was thinking maybe something along the lines of "star-crossed lovers". I know it's a bit typical, but forbidden love and romance is so exciting.
Oh's and No's

lingga

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on January 01, 2010, 12:19:30 PM
You sure you're going to be able to handle so many at once? I can definitely wait no problem.

As for plot, ummmm, I was thinking maybe something along the lines of "star-crossed lovers". I know it's a bit typical, but forbidden love and romance is so exciting.
heh forbidden romance always makes it good XD, what do we want the setting to be? something different then the normal thing to give it an edge.

as for if i can handle it, rgiht now i have one definitely and 2 maby's thats not a lot at all

Puppet D

Quote from: lingga on January 01, 2010, 11:29:48 AM
you make this very simple and well formed, and i had a thought for the girl to make this story abit stronger. altho shes human shes eather the daughter or decedent of who ever the head vampire is? that would be like messing with the presidents daughter XD. considering the fact shes still human, the head vampire probably doesn't want to draw her into this world. as for the rest, we dont need to fully explain vampireisum, it started as a virus that sevral thousand years ago mutated dna of a human into something else. what ya think?

That would be good!  XD
She could be like, the daughter of the head vampire [who needs a name now XD Maybe something classic vampire like, Viktor] by a human. She would be mostly human, be able to go outside without repercussions and the such, but she would have a few heightened senses and would need blood transfusions around every month. Her mother would know about Viktor's status and possibly be in love with him, but they would both have decided that it would be better for her to stay in the human world, without knowledge of her father. He would always keep an eye on her and help them live comfortably.
You can figure out a position for the male. How he finds her, how Viktor finds out about it, and what not.
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

Keaira

Quote from: lingga on January 01, 2010, 12:35:25 PM
heh forbidden romance always makes it good XD, what do we want the setting to be? something different then the normal thing to give it an edge.

as for if i can handle it, rgiht now i have one definitely and 2 maby's thats not a lot at all

That's good. I'm trying to think of something we can do as a setting and more of the plot. Any ideas?

I was thinking maybe a futuristic time period where genetics morphed and humans started having traits to those of animals. It could be in a town or something like that. I'm pretty open to anything and interested to know some of your thoughts.
Oh's and No's

angeli

Quote from: lingga on December 31, 2009, 11:15:40 PM
you guys need to get appoved its easyer for me to manage pm's then this thing XD anyways angeli i picture like real fantacy, dragons monsters epic heroic battles and floating castles. what you think?

Oh, that's fine! It will go along with what I had in mind. The neighboring Duke/Lord/guy/whatever is an ogre/beast/whatever and the girl doesn't want to marry him. Or she wants to marry an ogre/beast/whatever instead of the person her parents had arranged for her. It's a fluid idea in my mind still. Just let me know if you're interested since I know you're juggling a few threads.

- angeli

ONs & OFFs

Puppet D

Hey! I was approved! <3 You can send me a pm for more details.
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

AAA111

Are you by chance interested in doing some roleplay with me..maybe like two random people who meet at a bar and go from there or something?

They could both be dating other people but they both catch each other's eye. ?

lingga

i find it so much easyer to just replie to you all like this XD
puppet iv pm'ed you with my ideas get talking to me about it

brokenangel im not sure how detailed you want to get into this, i have an intersting plot line thats more of an epic/romance with fighting and such that involes biogenetic mutations. but im not sure if you wana do just a romance or do you wana do a long term rp.

angeli, are we talking a beauty and the beast sort of rp? that could be lots of funXD could include werewolves or some attachment to a monster. pm me your thoughts about the char youd wana play, and the kinda char youd fall inlove with and we can make setings and such ^.^

AAA111, yes im still interested in rping with you, only i dont do random encounters. 80+% of people who fall in love and it actaully works out met though work or some sort of community of get togeathers, not a random chance encounter. if you have a theme then im all ears. Exampl angeli has beauty and the beast, and puppet has romeo and julet sort of feel

finnaly sorry for all the typos its freezeing here and my fingers are numb XD

AAA111

How about something along the lines of this:

Mike and Lauren went to high school together and worked at the same place for a year or so back in high school. They have not seen each other in years. They each have harbored feelings for each other in the past but neither knows about the others true feelings. Mike is engaged and Lauren is dating a guy. So when they met up at a party back home..do they still have feelings for each other or are they meant to go their separate ways?

Keaira

Quote from: lingga on January 05, 2010, 04:48:57 PM
brokenangel im not sure how detailed you want to get into this, i have an intersting plot line thats more of an epic/romance with fighting and such that involes biogenetic mutations. but im not sure if you wana do just a romance or do you wana do a long term rp.

Like I've said I'm open to do anything. Long term would be something I haven't done before but something I'm interested in doing. It gives the characters a chance to develop and make the whole storyline more realistic.

Unfortunately, my creativity is stunted at the moment. Any ideas? I'd love to hear them and then maybe I can expand or add to it, whichever you prefer.
Oh's and No's

lingga

my reply list is getting smaller that's getting helpful. food for thought, i was reading nightshift and starfire comics and its making me want to do a vampire furry rp. it seemed kind of cute.

AAA111, not to be offensives but are you new to rping? thats ok if you are id be happy to teach XD. the plot idea is decent, id like to throw in some fantasy of some sort. maby one of them has a dark secret that relates to some kind of cool monster or something. are you ok with some fantastic?

broken angel, the plot i had thought of a while ago involves major espenioge, war, fighting, leaves very little time for romance I’m not sure if you’d want to do it XD, plus it takes months to play out. We can still do furries and such. Usually when I do simpler furry romance I don’t give an explanation of the furry's existence but treat it as a common thing, the same way humans have blacks whites and asians. Furrisum is a side note of the rp rather than being the central idea of the rp. You can take any romance story and add furry’s to it to give it a unique twist in the actions and heading of the story. If that makes sense XD. Only plot lines I have come across where furrys are the central idea is the idea of tarzan. In this case the tribal people would be some furry usually a feline. If you want to do one like that that’s cool I just rarly see them develop very far.

AAA111

I'm new to the site..played for awhile but I've never done anything at all fantasy type the way you described. I'm be willing to try it out and learn. Just not experienced in that area..hope to figure out something :-)

Keaira

I don't know if I mentioned it before, but long term would be fun. To be honest, most roleplays that I have done weren't long term so please, forgive me ahead of time if I struggle. War, fighting and all that jazz would be interesting so I'm definitely still interested. I am pretty sure I understood what you said.
Oh's and No's

lingga

well then i guess i can tell you my plotline for the epic. sorry i took so to replieXD
anyways the plot is setting in earth about in the close future. I changed the timeline slightly to say in the early 60's geneticists came out with gene splicing. Anyone with afew thousand could choose to splice themselves with a selected animal and become a hybrid furry. Furthermore unlike our timeline this earth embraced and developed cloning. Human cloneing was illegal, but hybrids weren’t necceasailty human and so companies used the tech to create furry slaves to do whatever the companies wanted. This created two types of furry. There were the born ones, there descends where human at one time. These people retained their civil rights and god given rights of freedom. However there association to the nonborn made them somewhat of an extra class. The nonborn have no rights, they are owned by who ever payed for their existence. The majority of these serve governments as a military force, the rest are developed by billion dollar companies for personal matters.
That’s the setting, as for plot. One of the mercenary companies is employed by the U.S. to remove certain officials from office without pointing back to the states. According to contract any work done within the states is done under the eye of an U.S. officer. The two main chars are the U.S. officer and the leader of the companies Americas team. I’d prefer to play the part of the companies team, id also prefer to play female to create further connection to the officer(you’ll see how). But it’s entirely your choice I don’t know if you’re comfortable with changing sexes and what not. Tell me what you think.

AAA111 as for you, I asked if you’re new because it’s rare for people to pick out names. Your rp partner brings their own character to the rp not the one you have chosen if that makes sense. I like the plot, id like to change it slightly. First thing that comes to mind is vampires but I already have one going for that I think XD. Hmmm, I actually don’t have a thought, probably cuz im distracted with hw right now. If you have an idea to create a good twist that forces the two main chars to continue to be together tell me

Keaira

I really like that idea, from what I understood. I'm not entirely sure about what exactly will happen with the plot or what you were trying to explain. It may be because I'm on the verge of falling asleep, but I'll come back when I'm awake and reread. As for playing the opposite sex, I don't mind. I must warn you though, I haven't done so very often.
Oh's and No's

AAA111

I am not exactly sure what kind of plot could get them together? SO ideas you have would be great. :-)

lingga

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on January 11, 2010, 10:42:13 PM
I really like that idea, from what I understood. I'm not entirely sure about what exactly will happen with the plot or what you were trying to explain. It may be because I'm on the verge of falling asleep, but I'll come back when I'm awake and reread. As for playing the opposite sex, I don't mind. I must warn you though, I haven't done so very often.
its really not that hard because theres more simularitys between the sexes then there are differences. just dont do something like see a cute rabbit and  go "awwwww its swooooo cwuuute!" you should be fine XD when you say your not sure what wiht hapen with the plot do you mean after what i had said? or what i had said? when i do plots i only put in the starting point and the general theme. tensions will rise between the furrys and humans, can the two stop open warfare between the races?

aaa111, we need to get serious sooo for plot. im kinda rusty cuz iv been doing hw XD soooooo, yay for brain farts...........ug i have no idea. ill get back to you after class

Keaira

I have absolutely no idea what I was trying to say. I must've been really tired if I managed to confuse myself. I guess I didn't understand the whole part about mercenary companies and the U.S official.. I'll definitely get back to this when I'm out of work XP
Oh's and No's

lingga

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on January 12, 2010, 12:22:20 PM
I have absolutely no idea what I was trying to say. I must've been really tired if I managed to confuse myself. I guess I didn't understand the whole part about mercenary companies and the U.S official.. I'll definitely get back to this when I'm out of work XP
XD ya i was tierd when i typed it. basically the worlds become much more hostile. corporations have developed private army's of non born furries. kind of like an assassins guild in older ages. make more sence?

AAA111

Something that could keep them together...what do you mean by that? not that they are both like connected in mind and spirit thought they will never admit it. I'm not good at thinking up things like this..i'm sorry :-(

Keaira

Quote from: lingga on January 12, 2010, 05:16:47 PM
XD ya i was tierd when i typed it. basically the worlds become much more hostile. corporations have developed private army's of non born furries. kind of like an assassins guild in older ages. make more sence?

Yea, I think so. That makes some more sense. :)
Oh's and No's

lingga

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on January 14, 2010, 07:08:38 AM
Yea, I think so. That makes some more sense. :)
alrgiht so did you wana do it then? we prtty much have everything we need, did you wana play the male or female and did you have any questiosn?

aaa111, something that keeps them togeather can be as simple as a job. random encounters rarely every work in realife. you meet your mate and get to know them through the job or school or church. some time of thing that lasts more then a ngiht out. and sorry im haveing a hard time wtih a plot frist classes now im sick T.T

AAA111

Was thinking after reading yours that they could have went to high school together but nothing ever happened she liked him but she was never sure if he liked her..but now he is her boss at work or even just co-workers and the relationship develops from there? :-)

Keaira

Quote from: lingga on January 15, 2010, 11:08:43 AM
alrgiht so did you wana do it then? we prtty much have everything we need, did you wana play the male or female and did you have any questiosn?

Honestly, I would much rather play a female than a male. It's something that I am more comfortable with, but I can always play male characters here and there as I am sure we will need more than two characters. Oh and did you want any kind of character profile?
Oh's and No's

lingga

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on January 15, 2010, 06:16:54 PM
Honestly, I would much rather play a female than a male. It's something that I am more comfortable with, but I can always play male characters here and there as I am sure we will need more than two characters. Oh and did you want any kind of character profile?
that's fine like i said its interchangeable and the thoughts should still work. i don't particularly need a profile i think have the fun of rp is watching a character develop and change according to events that take place. my epics tend to have a lot of gray areas where its not clear just what right and wrong is. the only requirement for your char is she falls in love with mine. i do have a onenight fling planed pretty early in the rp to create a tangent bond between the two. kind of what im talking about with aaa111 something that keeps them connected. second is that your char fits the job of a black ops kinda chick other then that your free with your profile.

aaa111, you got what i mean awsome. i like the idea of being her boss that way you have that sort of taboo thing going on to. in most busniesses managers cant date coworkers.

AAA111

Awesome..but was thinking maybe he could be the boss. I haven't really played the dominant role so I don't think i'd do that well haha So we wanna start characters and stuff soon or what not?

Keaira

Quote from: lingga on January 16, 2010, 01:26:58 PM
that's fine like i said its interchangeable and the thoughts should still work. i don't particularly need a profile i think have the fun of rp is watching a character develop and change according to events that take place. my epics tend to have a lot of gray areas where its not clear just what right and wrong is. the only requirement for your char is she falls in love with mine. i do have a onenight fling planed pretty early in the rp to create a tangent bond between the two. kind of what im talking about with aaa111 something that keeps them connected. second is that your char fits the job of a black ops kinda chick other then that your free with your profile.

I like the idea of not really having a set character profile, it gives room for me to be more creative as time goes by. :) Pretty sure I can live up to you're requirements. If not feel free to point me in the right direction or push, whichever works. Ready to go when you are :p.
Oh's and No's

lingga

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on January 16, 2010, 11:31:55 PM
I like the idea of not really having a set character profile, it gives room for me to be more creative as time goes by. :) Pretty sure I can live up to you're requirements. If not feel free to point me in the right direction or push, whichever works. Ready to go when you are :p.
i think you'll do fine, last thing i need form you is a name. idk if you came up with one yet i cant remember (what i get for staying up till 6AM) i guess ill have to start to create the setting and such*pouts*i hate starting. just so you know my frist few posts are usually a page or two just to create the setting and such. then it gets smaller between a paragraph and a half to 3 paragraphs. should be easy to keep up with.

aaa111, i'm having a real hard time getting interested in just a simple romance kinda story. lol like with brokenang3l we'll have epic stuff and fantasy stuffs like furrys(tho its not really a romance but has some in it). i have a romeo and Juliet themed romance with vampires. and i have a beauty and the beast themed rp with the beast being a werewolf. can we add something unique to make this not just a school girl romance?

AAA111

Sure I'm just not sure what..I've never played a role like that but I'm more than willing to try if your willing to help me along the way :-)

Keaira

Quote from: lingga on January 18, 2010, 02:29:00 PM
i think you'll do fine, last thing i need form you is a name. idk if you came up with one yet i cant remember (what i get for staying up till 6AM) i guess ill have to start to create the setting and such*pouts*i hate starting. just so you know my first few posts are usually a page or two just to create the setting and such. then it gets smaller between a paragraph and a half to 3 paragraphs. should be easy to keep up with.

I know how it feels to start, it can be frustrating. I was thinking of my character's name being Kiara. I do not believe that I had mentioned one before. I am having a little trouble myself thinking of something. (That's what i get for only getting 2 and a half hours of sleep, Man i feel like an insomniac.) I hope to be able to be as creative with words and make lengthy responses. I am more used to short and sweet responses, but lately have tried venturing into the realms of long form. Lol so please bare with me if I struggle.) :)
Oh's and No's

lingga

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on January 18, 2010, 08:48:02 PM
I know how it feels to start, it can be frustrating. I was thinking of my character's name being Kiara. I do not believe that I had mentioned one before. I am having a little trouble myself thinking of something. (That's what i get for only getting 2 and a half hours of sleep, Man i feel like an insomniac.) I hope to be able to be as creative with words and make lengthy responses. I am more used to short and sweet responses, but lately have tried venturing into the realms of long form. Lol so please bare with me if I struggle.) :)
i did forget one important point to the rp XD did you wana be a furry or human? if furry what furry do you wana be

Keaira

Quote from: lingga on January 19, 2010, 02:07:49 PM
i did forget one important point to the rp XD did you wana be a furry or human? if furry what furry do you wana be

I guess that is a little important... since we are doing a Romeo-Juliet type thing, what do you think about having one character be a born furry and another as a genetically spliced furry.. I don't care which I play to be entirely honest, however I would like to be a furry lmao and be white bengal tiger.. i don't know exactly how I should be describing it lol... let me know if you require more information
Oh's and No's

lingga

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on January 20, 2010, 08:14:18 PM
I guess that is a little important... since we are doing a Romeo-Juliet type thing, what do you think about having one character be a born furry and another as a genetically spliced furry.. I don't care which I play to be entirely honest, however I would like to be a furry lmao and be white bengal tiger.. i don't know exactly how I should be describing it lol... let me know if you require more information
o.0 now im confused xD. lol btw i got a sample rp started with puppet listed if you wana see how literate i am ^.^

as for why im confused XD we need to relook at the plot. because this plot that i have set up is far from romance. infact theres next to no romance in it. i thought i pointed that out. its more of an actiony epic rp, we can do romeo-juliet type rp just fine, infact id perfer it rather then the plot we have set up if your not into the action fighting stuff. so you telly what you want and ill give ^.^

Keaira

>.< oh yeah... grr I am so confused lately lol we can do whichever however.. I don't know
Oh's and No's

Keaira

Quote from: lingga on January 22, 2010, 02:08:47 AM
o.0 now im confused xD. lol btw i got a sample rp started with puppet listed if you wana see how literate i am ^.^

Where's the sample?
Oh's and No's

lingga

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on January 22, 2010, 06:41:23 AM
Where's the sample?
lol the sample is posted on the fristpost on this thread. woot looks like its back to the drawing board! id much rather do something you want to do. any romance or epic rp that my partner isent 100% interested in always fails. sounded like you wanted to do romeo and juletit sort of rp? with furrs? now we just gota come up wtih a plot XD

Keaira

>.< I'm so sorry... I think maybe I had misunderstood something waaaaaay back when we first started talking about it. I thought you had wanted it to be a mix of the two, romance and epic. Heavy on the epic with minor romance... but as I sad that was my fault.

Maybe we can use some of the basics of the plot you came up with to create our plot? It can be in the time of war between the genetically spliced furries and the oppressors (sp?)? I am going to put a little more thought into and post again in a bit. Let me know of your ideas because we can definitely mix in some mercenary work or espionage. Who knows, it may somehow create more conflict or just plain old fun with NPC's.
Oh's and No's

lingga

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on January 24, 2010, 06:41:07 AM
>.< I'm so sorry... I think maybe I had misunderstood something waaaaaay back when we first started talking about it. I thought you had wanted it to be a mix of the two, romance and epic. Heavy on the epic with minor romance... but as I sad that was my fault.

Maybe we can use some of the basics of the plot you came up with to create our plot? It can be in the time of war between the genetically spliced furries and the oppressors (sp?)? I am going to put a little more thought into and post again in a bit. Let me know of your ideas because we can definitely mix in some mercenary work or espionage. Who knows, it may somehow create more conflict or just plain old fun with NPC's.
sprry i took so long i had a test this week and schools geting annoyingT.T anyways id rather not pull anything from the piror plot and create a whole new one. wen dealing wtih romances i rarely explain the existance of furrys, they just are, always have been always will be. anyways i was thinking we could try another vampire one or a beaute and the best themed rp. tell me what you wana do i hope your still intersted^.^

Keaira

I would love anything! I'm just looking for a good time and an rp. I am kinda sorta approved now so if you want feel free to PM me.. Vamps could be fun or furries.. As long as you're interested and haven't found my blonde moments to be annoying I'm open for anything and almost everything ^^
Oh's and No's

lingga

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on January 27, 2010, 11:56:23 AM
I would love anything! I'm just looking for a good time and an rp. I am kinda sorta approved now so if you want feel free to PM me.. Vamps could be fun or furries.. As long as you're interested and haven't found my blonde moments to be annoying I'm open for anything and almost everything ^^
woot lol i think iv been in a vampire faze lately XD read feral struggle (located on first post) tell me what you think. and pm me. i don't wana do one just like feral because they end up being the same rp and less fun so we need to come up with something else, but i think vampire would work well with what you want

Keaira

I started to read it and it was pretty good! I'll drop you a PM once I finish it
Oh's and No's

lingga

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on January 27, 2010, 03:32:28 PM
I started to read it and it was pretty good! I'll drop you a PM once I finish it
did i ever get a pm missy? if i did ignor this XD if i dident you made me cry. iv been at a tornament and burnt out only able to replie to like one or two people

Gunnygirl

I saw this and I am totally interested in a really good love story.

Some women read romance novels, I would like to pretend to be in one!
If you are still seeking someone or if anyone else reads this I would be interested. I am not approved yet but I would like to keep it PG-13 for sometime anyway. Jumping into a relationship and erotica in this setting is just blah. I like to take my time with a romantic story and really get the characters into each other.

I also LOVE action. There has to be conflict to any story to keep the reader coming back for more. Therefore I am up for any world, time, setting situation thing.

lingga

Quote from: Gunnygirl on February 22, 2010, 10:00:12 PM
I saw this and I am totally interested in a really good love story.

Some women read romance novels, I would like to pretend to be in one!
If you are still seeking someone or if anyone else reads this I would be interested. I am not approved yet but I would like to keep it PG-13 for sometime anyway. Jumping into a relationship and erotica in this setting is just blah. I like to take my time with a romantic story and really get the characters into each other.

I also LOVE action. There has to be conflict to any story to keep the reader coming back for more. Therefore I am up for any world, time, setting situation thing.
oo i am interested! i feel the same way about the erotica thats why i put it up. im not looking for a sex rp im looking for a relationship development rp. i would like to ask you when you say pg-13 do you just mean sex? i Jessalyn keep my rps unrated because pg-13 doesn't allow for much violence or drugs and alcohol to show up in the rp thus makeing the rp seem less real.

i have a sample of romance in my first post, so did you have any plot ideas you wana play with? id prefer something with furries but i know thats not to everyone taste so im open for suggestions

lingga

all the people i was talking to about rping disapeared on meT.T im sad now

AAA111

I'm looking for some kind of love story with two humans..possibly?