Meat, potatoes and all the trimmings....find me a challenge.....

Started by Elvi, July 25, 2007, 10:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

Ok, I have been unwell and I have got out of the habbit of playing so I need something to challenge me.

I need plot, interest and involvement, something that's long term and is more than just sex.

What I don't want is a "Please domminate me and tell me what to do Elvi" game which just ends up with me working my socks off and the other partner sitting there waiting for me to do all the work.

What I do want is a good partner who will use their initiative and be able to act and react to what is happening on an equal footing.

So come on, I need something I can get my teeth into, make me use my brain and get me thinking so that I can be inspired enough to restart some of the other games that I am playing.

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Elvi

Oh and please, don't be upset if I turn you down.
I really need to be very choosy at the moment.....*smiles*

King_Furby

Elvi

A self bump after six minutes when it was at the top of the page in the first place?

Please......get a life Furby before you really start to wind people up and they get VERY annoyed with you.....

King_Furby

all in good fun =) Well maybe i will get a life, i must not have one yet. OMG does that mean i am a zombie? oh shit i am a zombie. Brains = yummy

Tom

Okay...challenge coming your way...

You're a Sleuth. Victorian times. London. You'll face challenges such as
-Talking with and getting information from suspects and witnesses.
-Finding and solving clues, evidence and puzzles from crime scenes.
-Horror and suspense in the narrow alleys and sidestreets of a dangerous city.
-Character development as your detective faces mysteries and horrors while clues of his/her own past are unraveled.
-Erotic encounters with barmaids, cutthroats, nobility and servants.

You can play a male or female character. A "Dr. Watson" to your "Holmes" will be provided. This person can, if desired, be handled by another player.

I'll GM.

.Tom

Elvi

Sounds like a good one Tom....*smiles*
I have to go out for a few hours but will try and catch you when I get back

Valerian

*peeks in*

If you do want the sidekick run by another player, and don't already have someone in mind for the part, I'd love to play it.  I could use a little mystery by gaslight...  :)
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Draconus Umaki

I have an interesting rp that I would like to start.   It is where to people meet no the road. Both are warriors, both alone.  They travel and get to know eaach other, maybe fight a little bit. They fall in love, one happens to be dom one sub, but both full of heart and quickness. It gets so that they can read each others body language very well. By the time they reach thier destination the two of them fall in love and the war just so happens to be over, but she finds out that this guy is to be king.  And things roll any direction from that point.

^_^ *huggles to Elvi*
Its not the balls and a dick that make the man, its the choices in life he makes that does that. Otherwise he is just a MALE

Jester

Meat: A reading of a Will. Laurence Nairn was the 75 year old eccentric Lord of Dyte an island in the Western Isles, an island made rich and famous due to being flatter than some neighbouring islands with a strangely rich and fertile soil.  The will includes ownership of the family house, his possessions, control of the export of goods to neighbouring islands and to the mainland with control ver offshoot businesses and property. The Will names six heirs and each has been invited to the reading at the family house on Friday 13th April at 8.00pm.

Potatoes:   The family house is located a few miles from the towns and villages of the island at the foot of a large hill deep in the forests. A ferry is available from the mainland to reach Dyte but reaching it by air is not advisable due to the frequent storms and heavy winds and rain. 

Vegetables: Invites have been sent to the following heirs - The illegitimate younger brother of Laurence, the grand-daughter and her estranged younger brother, the niece (daughter of Laurence’s dead sister), a business partner, and his ex-mistress.  None of the individuals have had contact with each other or Laurence Nairn in the last 15 years.

Trimmings: Murder, Ghosts, Incest, Intrigue, Mistrust, Horror.

Perhaps you would like to suggest some gravy and stuffing?

Draconus Umaki

Its not the balls and a dick that make the man, its the choices in life he makes that does that. Otherwise he is just a MALE

Jester

Thanks. If I had it set up I would actually chosen specific vegetables and a chosen a roast meat and made it far cleverer. Perhaps even thought of a a Yorkshire Pud or two which could have been a light and fluffy addition to the story.

Draconus Umaki

Elvi

Nice one too Jester......*grins*

It's typical, I just start feeling more 'myself' and then I get a load of crap dumped on me and the real world makes me do WORK!
Hopefully, I'll be able to get back to you and you'll still be interested?

Jester