Fieryone's Roleplay Ideas (M seeking F)

Started by Fieryone, March 31, 2012, 11:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fieryone

Welcome to my Plots thread [you]! Feel free to look around at my plots, and feel free to PM me if you're interested.

Settings I like:
Warcraft
Star Wars
Star Trek
Mass Effect
Modern
Hard Sci-fi
Light Sci-fi

One Shots:

ONE SHOT: Out for a Jog <Open>
Name: Out for a Jog

Content: Light, MxF, Public Sex

Scenario: A man, (played by me) is out for a jog in the park, as he's jogging he takes a short break in a somewhat secluded area of the park when another jogger, a female (could be running with him, or follows him), enters the area. The two share some light banter before the clothes come off and the two have a nice fuck in the park.

Setting: Modern, park

Requirements: Looking for a female to play the woman, minimum one paragraph would be nice.

Other info: None, feel free to PM if you want to do this.

Plot Ideas

All Plots here are open unless stated with  <TAKEN>.

He's Always Running by...<OPEN>
Name: He's always running by...

Content: Light, MxF, Seduction

Scenario: A younger man, about twenty 21 to 24, likes to take long runs on the weekends to get a workout. Part of his run he runs past and older woman, about 37-39, who's always out working on her home. He's been doing this for over a year now and he usually gives a polite wave and has stopped on occasion for lite conversation before heading out. The woman has had a growing urge to spend more time with him and get intimate with him, but he never won't stay for more than a few minutes. On this particular run he runs out of water at her place, finally giving her a chance to seduce him.   

Setting: Modern, in a mostly residential setting.

Requirements: I'm not particularly picky about post size, I just would like decent grammar and spelling.

Other info: None, we can discuss the characters in PM, feel free to look at my O&Os

Crash and Burn<OPEN>
Name: Crash and Burn

Content: Light, MxF

Scenario: Its the early years of the Rebellion against the Galactic Empire, a supply convoy heading to one of the Rebel Alliance's hidden bases has made an emergency stop in an imperial controlled sector due to a malfunction in one of the Hyperdrives of the Transports carrying supplies. They would of course have the unfortunate luck of being caught in orbit of the habitable moon orbiting the gas giant. A battle ensues and starfighters are launched against each other. Two pilots engage in combat with one another, it being a neck and neck fight until one or the other, or both, take shots causing them to lose control of their starfighters. Their crafts tumbling and crash landing on to the moon and by some miracle both pilots survive. Confronting one another, and making a truce for survival until either of them is picked up by the others side.

Setting: Star Wars, Habitable Moon, forest

Requirements: I'm not particularly picky about post size, but at least one good paragraph would be nice. I'm not looking for a novel but I would like details.

Other info: None, we can discuss the characters in PM as well as plot turns, feel free to look at my O&Os

Magic in a bottle <Open>
Name: Magic in a Bottle

Content: Light, MxF, Transformation, Magic Genie

Scenario: A young man is rooting through a yard sale one afternoon when he comes across an old oil, looking for unique pieces of furniture to furnish his new apartment, the lamp is obviously old and a bit on the dirty side, when he returns to his home he gives it a good polish making the lamp look spic and span. Happy with his work for the evening he retires to bed... only to be awoken in the middle of night by the presence of a woman joining him in bed, calling him master. She explains to him that he is her personal genie now, having cleaned her lamp it has restored her ability to granted wishes. In return she has decided to stay with the young man and grant him as many wishes as his heart desires till he no longer wishes for her presence. For him, this is the deal of a life time.

Setting: Modern

Requirements: I'm not particularly picky about post size, I just would like decent grammar and spelling.

Other info: None, we can discuss the characters in PM, feel free to look at my O&Os and feel free to bring your own ideas to the table

Warning, Side effects may include...  <Open>

Name: Warning, Side effects may include...

Content: Light, Breast Expansion, ass expansion, bimbofication

Scenario: A woman (Flat chest/A-cup) is not happy with her overall physical appearance, she finds an ad online asking for woman who would like to take part in a drug test that will assist in a woman's body naturally increase the size of her breasts and even her rear-end. The woman curious about if it will help looks into it and finds out she's rather close to the testing facility and is of the requirements for the testing program. She of course signs up, and finds herself at the testing facility. Where she meets one of the men on the research team, he explains the procedure and how they'll be administering the drug over the course of the next couple of weeks. She'll accept and they'll begin the drug testing. Over the course of this period she sees improvement in her physical assets, but the longer it goes on the more she finds herself unable to think about anything other than sex and the more she feels constantly horny. To the point where she uses her assets to get the man in charge of her in the test to ease her natural urges.

Setting: Modern, most likely an examination room.

Requirements: Female Player to play the role of the test subject, Decent Grammar and spelling.

Other info: I will be playing the role of the Drug Researcher, I'm not picky about post size and I am willing to discuss details. If interested please contact me via PM!

Satisfying the Feral Side <Open>
Name: Satisfying the Feral Side.

Content: Exotic, Worgen/Werewolf, Pregnancy, Breeding

Setting: World of Warcraft, probably Gilneas

Scenario: Harpin Cornwell is a soldier of the alliance, a stalwart protector of Gilneas and a patriotic son of Gilneas who was afflicted with the worgen curse. Fighting to keep it safe from the constant assault from the Forsaken. Normally in control of his feral side he has been finding it harder and harder to focus on his duties as a soldier. Wanting nothing more than to find and create a pack of his own. He worries about losing his ability to control himself and stay sane and thus decides it might be a good idea to indulge his other half, and find himself a mate... or two, worgen or not.

Other info: This is an idea I've had floating in my head for awhile, and I've wanted to do it for awhile. This is based on my RP Character, but this is a plot line I've wanted to do for awhile but I've not found anyone who would be up for it, thus I've decided to take it here to E!, basically I'd like someone who'd be up for this, preferably a female player with a minimum post size of a paragraph at least. Feel free to PM with character ideas, if you're interested.

Fighting the Hurricane <open>

Name: Fighting the Hurricane

Content: Light, MxF, up for discussion

Scenario: Its been a few years since San Fransisco was hit. The Jaegers have moved into their second generations and it looks like their is no end to the Kaiju attack, but at the same time it seems as though the Jagers and their pilots can do no wrong. Unfortunately for one Jaeger pilot, his partner, an older mark I pilot has finally been taken off his roster after having a neural shut down during a training sim. Medical scans showing his brain was too damaged from Radiation to continue piloting Jaegers. This leaves his Partner high and dry and needing a new pilot, other wise the Gen 2 Jaeger known as Dixie Breaker. Fortunately for him, a fresh batch of candidates has just finished their training and has been assigned to Dixie Breaker. Can he and his new partner come to find and understanding, and how will their partnership unfold? Also, Kaiju Battles, that is a thing to happen.

Setting: Pacific Rim, multiple locations I'd assume

Requirements: Enjoyment of Pacific Rim, Decent writing ability!

Other info: Feel free to PM if interested, also feel free to offer up ideas of your own!

Plots not forgotten but not craving:

<none>

Fieryone

New Plot - 8/28/2013

Every Queen needs a King...
Name: Every Queen needs a King...

Content: Exotic, Zerg, Corruption

Setting: Starcraft, Amongst the Zerg

Scenario: The Universe fears her and the swarm she controls, but even the Queen of Blades remembers the pleasures from her time as human, and as the Queen of the Swarm she realized something, every Queen needs a King. So she begins her search, personally visiting the colonies her swarms invade, looking for the perfect specimen to personal take into the swarm, and slowly change him into her loyal servant, obedient in all things, and lover. After all, where is the fun in just shoving them into a cacoon as she had? No, take and bring someone into the fold of zerg, and show them the power they will command, second only to her. The King of Swarm, the ultimate warrior and ultimate lover, and all by her own creation. 

Requirements: Nothing too picky, just looking for at least a paragraph and decent spelling and grammar.

Other Info: Essentially looking for a female interested to play the role of Kerrigan, and having her slowly take a Human male she finds in one of her raids to be her "king", treating him as her personal toy, but well enough to convince him the becoming "The King of the Swarm" is the greatest gift a man could recieve, all while slowly infesting his body and turning him into a powerful infested Terran being such as herself. If you're interested, feel free to PM me.

Fieryone

New One Shot: 8/30/2013

That special extra credit opportunity.
Name: That special extra credit opportunity.

Content: Light, MxF, MILF/Cougar

Setting: Classroom, after hours

Scenario: And Older Woman in her mid to late 30s is feeling the need for a nice bout of sex, she's particularly fond of one of her students and decides to approach him after class with an offer he most likely won't want to refuse.

Requirements: Nothing too picky, just looking for at least a paragraph and decent spelling and grammar.

Other Info: I'm pretty much feeling like writing some basic vanilla smut with a "classic" scenario, nothing more or less. Feel free to look at my Ons and Offs and PM me with ideas if you would like to spice it up.

Fieryone

New idea forming: 9/13/13

So I saw Pacific Rim for the THIRD time in theaters and I'm really wanting to do something involving Pacific Rim, I've got a very general idea in terms of the Jaegers apperance and weapons but I'd like to make for a decently long plotted out RP involving the Pilots, their relationship, and of course, Giant Stompy monsters getting stomped on by their giant stompy robot.

Feel free to PM if you're interested.

Fieryone

Fighting the Hurricane
New Plot: 9/15/2013

Name: Fighting the Hurricane

Content: Light, MxF, up for discussion

Scenario: Its been a few years since San Fransisco was hit. The Jaegers have moved into their second generations and it looks like their is no end to the Kaiju attack, but at the same time it seems as though the Jagers and their pilots can do no wrong. Unfortunately for one Jaeger pilot, his partner, an older mark I pilot has finally been taken off his roster after having a neural shut down during a training sim. Medical scans showing his brain was too damaged from Radiation to continue piloting Jaegers. This leaves his Partner high and dry and needing a new pilot, other wise the Gen 2 Jaeger known as Dixie Breaker. Fortunately for him, a fresh batch of candidates has just finished their training and has been assigned to Dixie Breaker. Can he and his new partner come to find and understanding, and how will their partnership unfold? Also, Kaiju Battles, that is a thing to happen.

Setting: Pacific Rim, multiple locations I'd assume

Requirements: Enjoyment of Pacific Rim, Decent writing ability!

Other info: Feel free to PM if interested, also feel free to offer up ideas of your own!

Fieryone

Just a small bump since its been awhile.

Fieryone

Bumping for an attempted revival, ideas in this thread are all open!