c'mere kitten

Started by acidust, March 25, 2018, 09:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acidust

Oh hi~ so let's see.

I'm really only looking for a couple plays to start; I tend to get overwhelmed quickly, plus my life at the moment is a little emotional. I'm also feeling a bit picky, so please keep in touch if we can't get started now because there will be a time soon when I'll be in need of more~<3

Another small note; romance is a bit of a turn-off right now, but a purely smut-driven story will get boring quickly, so I'm hoping for a nice balance.

I don't have many rules or limits, we can discuss those individually because they vary for me.
Here's the on/off's list, but those can also vary sometimes.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=60280

As far as genres, I'm gonna prattle off a few random ones that I'm particularly craving right now, but that doesn't mean you can't suggest something. I'll indicate genres that I especially like original stories and worlds.

Disney Alternatives // peter pan [hook x tink]; alice in wonderland [queen x alice, cheshire x alice, queen x hatter]
Firefly // literally any pairing
Attack on Titan // haven't finished the second season, but love the idea
Mythological // gods and goddesses anyone? original ideas welcome
Fairy Tales
Old West // think lonesome dove
Science Fiction // all settings and eras, love original ideas here
Modern Fantasy
Medieval Fantasy // plot required

(btw you could steampunk pretty much anything and i'd be happy)

There are a couple ideas I almost/barely got going, and I'd l o v e to recreate them in our own way. Sorry they're not super organized, I'm not very organized, so...

recreated play one // modern asylum

With Sucker Punch in mind, imagine an asylum complete with lobotomies and straps. Character 1 owns this asylum, along with numerous others if you so choose. He/she has built these for the sole purpose of filling them with unstable young women who believe they have a single shot at freedom. A competition is held once a year. The girls practice dancing for a year, perfecting a routine they believe will grant them the one thing they desire. Character 2 is the winner of this year's competition. Details to be worked out.

recreated play two // wild west steampunk
please note :: this requires us playing a couple or more characters, depending. also, there's no real plot to this, just a general idea - I never got it going.

A steam beast [ship, train, zeppelin? whatever we want~] roams the land, filled to the brim with beauties. The crew rescues young women in need, and allows them to decide whether to make a living on the ship as a respectable prostitute or be returned to their families. Our main characters would be captain and first mate - originally I planned to play a gunslinger woman as first mate to your captain, all details left to you.

I figured we could both play villains and rescued women as well, or whatever characters worked into a plot that we worked out.

recreated story three // steampunk beauty and the beast
This is pretty general, but here's the introduction, it's my writing sample at the end of the first post <3
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=276094.msg14023605#msg14023605

The basic idea would be Belle gets taken in exchange for her father's debts, and from there we decide~

Well.
I'm missing something.
Let me know what it is.

first edit :: send me a message if you wanna <3