A interest call: 3.5 DnD Unique Devil/Demon Campaign in Hell/Abyss (closed FULL)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, December 08, 2011, 06:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karasu

o that's alright take your time ^^ I don't care how its done long as I can read it XD
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Kunoichi

Okay, since it's been five days, I thought I should give you a small preview of what I've come up with thus far. ^^;

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Legendary Vampiric Great Wyrm Steel Dragon Wyrm of War Divine Abjurant Champion 5
Size/Type: Huge Dragon (Augmented Dragon, Baatezu, Evil, Lawful)
Hit Dice: 37d12+[296] (536)
Initiative: +10
Speed: 60 ft. (12 squares), fly 250 ft. (poor), swim 30 ft.
Armor Class: 57 (-2 size, +6 Dex, +43 natural), touch 14, flat-footed 51
Base Attack/Grapple: +37/+56
Attack: bite +46 (2d8+STR)
Full Attack: bite +46 (2d8+STR) and 2 claws +41 (2d6+1/2STR) and 2 wings +41 (1d8+1/2STR) and tail slap +41 (2d6+1/2STR)
Space/Reach: 15 ft./10 ft. (15 ft. with bite)
Special Attacks: Blood Drain, Breath Weapon, Charm, Create Spawn, Crush, Domination, Energy Drain, Frightful Presence, Spell-Like Abilities, Spells
Special Qualities: Abjurant Champion class features, Alternate Form, Blindsense 360 ft., Damage Reduction 20/Magic, Darkvision 120 ft., Fast Healing 5, Immunities, Keen Senses, Low-Light Vision, Moderate Arcane Shield, Resistance to Cold 20 and Electricity 20, See in Darkness, Spell Resistance 38, Telepathy 100 ft., Turn Resistance +4, Undead Traits, Vampiric Weaknesses, Wyrm of War
Saves: Fort +36, Ref +31, Will +33
Abilities: Str 47, Dex 22, Con 38, Int 30, Wis 31, Cha 30
Skills:
Feats: Alertness (B), Combat Reflexes (B), Dodge (B), Improved Initiative (B), Lightning Reflexes (B)
Environment: --
Organization: --
Challenge Rating: 18
Equipment: 760,000 - 0 = 760,000 gp

Alternate Form (Su): A steel dragon can assumeany animal or humanoid form of Medium size or smaller as a standard action five times per day.  The dragon can remain in its animal or humanoid form until it chooses to assume a new one or return to its natural form.

Blindsense (Ex): Dragons can pinpoint creatures within a distance of 360 feet.  Opponents the dragon can't actually see still have total concealment against the dragon.

Blood Drain (Ex): A vampiric dragon can suck blood from a living victim one size category smaller than itself or larger.  If it pins the foe with whom it is grappling, it drains blood, dealing 1d4 points of Constitution drain each round the pin is maintained.

Breath Weapon (Su): A steel dragon has two breath weapons, a 100 ft. line of acid and a 50 ft. cone of poisonous gas.  Every creature within the area of the poison gas must succeed on a Fortitude save (DC 14 + 1/2 HD + Constitution) or take 1 point of Constitution damage per age category of the dragon.  It must then succeed on a second save at the same DC 1 minute later or take the same amount of damage.  The dragon can create an area smaller than its maximum, if it so chooses.

Charm (Su): The voice of a vampiric dragon can bewitch listeners.  This requires a full-round action by the vampiric dragon, but any creatures within 360 feet of the dragon who can hear its voice must make a Will save (DC 14 + 1/2 HD + Charisma) or become charmed (as charm monster).  The charm is immediately broken if the vampiric dragon uses its frightful presence within range of the charmed individual or makes any attack against the charmed individual.  A vampiric dragon need not see its targets to use this power.

Create Spawn (Su): A humanoid or monstrous humanoid slain by a vampiric dragon's energy drain attack rises as a vampire spawn 1d4 days after death.
   If a vampiric dragon instead drains its victim's Consitution to 0, the victim returns as a spawn if it had 4 or fewer Hit Dice and as a vampire if it had 5 or more HD.  In either case, the new vampire or spawn is under the command of the vampiric dragon that created it and remains enslaved until its master's death.
   An adult or older dragon slain by a vampiric dragon's blood drain returns as a vampiric dragon under the command of the vampiric dragon that created it, as noted above.  Young adult or younger dragons slain by its blood drain attack, or any dragons slain by its energy drain attack, rise instead as mindless zombie dragons.

Crush (Ex): This special attack allows a flying or jumping dragon of at least Huge size to land on opponents as a standard action, using its whole body to crush them.  Crush attacks are effective only against opponents three or more size categories smaller than the dragon (though it can attempt normal overrun or grapple attacks against larger opponents).
   A crush attack affects as many creatures as can fit under the dragon's body.  Creatures in the affected area must succeed on a Reflex save (DC equal to that of the dragon's breath weapon) or be pinned), automatically taking bludgeoning damage during the next round unless the dragon moves off them.  If the dragon chooses to maintain the pin, treat it as a normal grapple attack.  Pinned opponents take damage from the crush each round if they don't escape.
   A crush attack deals 2d8 damage plus half the dragon's strength modifier.

Damage Reduction (Ex): 20/Magic.

Domination (Su): A vampiric dragon can crush an opponent's will just by looking into its eyes.  This ability works similarly to a gaze attack, except that the vampiric dragon must use a standard action, and those merely looking at the creature are not affected.  Anyone the vampiric dragon targets must succeed on a Will save or fall instantly under the vampiric dragon's influence as though by a dominate monster spell (caster level 18th).  The ability has a range of 150 feet.

Energy Drain (Su): A living creature hit by a vampiric dragon's claw attack gains one negative level.

Enhanced Attributes (Ex): The save DC for each of the monster of legend's special attacks, spells, and spell-like abilities increases by +4.

Fast Healing (Ex): A vampiric drago heals 5 hit points of damage each round so long as it has at least 1 hit point.  If reduced to 0 hit points or lower, a vampiric dragon automatically assumes gaseous form (fly speed 40 feet, otherwise as the spell) and attempts to escape.  It must reach its hoard within 2 hours or be utterly destroyed. (it can travel up to 18 miles in 2 hours.) Once at rest upon its hoard, it rises to 1 hit point after 1 hour, then resumes healing at the rate of 5 hit points per round.  Hor obvious reasons, a vampiric dragon prefers to keep its hoard well concealed from adventurers and would-be thieves.

Frightful Presence (Ex): A young adult or older dragon can unsettle foes with its mere presence.  The ability takes effect automatically, whenever the dragon attacks, charges, or flies overhead.  Creatures within a radius of 360 feet are subject to the effect if they have fewer HD than the dragon.  A potentially affected creature that succeeds on a Will save (DC 14 + 1/2 HD + Charisma) remains immune to that dragon's frightful presence for 24 hours.  On a failure, creatures with 4 or less HD become panicked for 4d6 rounds and those with 5 or more HD become shaken for 4d6 rounds.  Dragons ignore the frightful presence of other dragons.

Immunities (Ex): The steel dragon is immune to Acid, Fire, Poison, and Sleep and Paralysis effects.

Keen Senses (Ex): A dragon sees four times as well as a human in shadowy illumination and twice as well in normal light.  It also has darkvision out to 120 feet.

Moderate Arcane Shield (Ex): A steel dragon gets a +10 bonus on its spell resistance against all arcane spells of 4th level or lower.

Resistance (Ex): A vampiric dragon has resistance to cold 20 and electricity 20.

See in Darkness (Su): Devils can see perfectly in darkness of any kind, even that created by a deeper darkness spell.

Skills: A vampiric dragon has a +8 racial bonus on Bluff, Hide, Listen, Move Silently, Search, Sense Motive, and Spot checks.

Spell-Like Abilities: (DC 14 + Spell Level + Charisma)
1/day--charm person, enthrall, mass charm monster, mass suggestion, suggestion.

Telepathy: 100 feet.

Turn Resistance (Ex): A vampiric dragon has +4 turn resistance.

Undead Traits: A vampiric dragon is immune to mind-affecteng effects, poison, magic sleep effects, paralysis, stunning, disease, death effects, and any effect that requires a Fortitude save unless it also works on objects or is harmless.  It is not subject to critical hits, nonlethal damage, ability damage to its physical ability scores, ability drain, energy drain, fatigue, exhaustion, or death from massive damage.  It cannot be raised, and resurrection works only if it is willing.  It has darkvision out to 60 feet (unless the base creature has a greater range).

Vampiric Weaknesses: Vampiric dragons share the typical vampire's vulnerability to sunlight.  Direct sunlight slows a vampiric dragon, allowing it only a single standard action or move action each round.  A vampiric dragon can survive exposure to direct sunlight for 12 consecutive rounds, after which it is utterly destroyed.  Driving a wooden stake through a vampiric dragon's heart slays it, just as with a normal vampire (though for one this size, you'll need a stake the size of a spear).
   Unlike other vampires, vampiric dragons are not injured by immersion in water.  Vampiric dragons are not repelled by garlic or mirrors (though they don't keep mirrors in their hoards), and they can freely cross running water.  They can't enter a home unless invited, but most simply destroy the home and then pick through the rubble for their victims.

Wyrm of War: A wyrm of war is proficient with all simple and martial weapons, and all armor (including shields).  A wyrm of war receives a bonus feat for every 4 hit dice he possesses.  He can select any fighter bonus feat, or any combat-related feat tied to draconic abilities (such as Wingover).  He must meet the prerequisites for any feats.

Cleric Spells: Caster level 42, DC 14 + Spell Level + Wisdom
0th-
1st-
2nd-
3rd-
4th-
5th-
Domains: Inquisition, Strength, War

Sorcerer Spells: Caster level 21, DC 14 + Spell Level + Charisma
0th-
1st-
2nd-
3rd-
4th-
5th-

Hope it meets with your approval, Karasu.

Karasu

Kunoichi

Glad you like it. ^^ I'll PM you the finished version, alright?

Karasu

Kimera

Hello

I was wondering if their was still room in this game. Once applied here before, but sort of forgot about it, but checking it again sparked my interest.

TheGlyphstone

We already took in one player after officially closing the game, so I wouldn't count on it. Zaer can always say yes, but we've already got a pretty large cast.

Zaer Darkwail

Aye, large cast which only few are posting so far as I know. But then again others may have busy and got no time finish chars or give clear call ask me make them a thread or so.

Karasu

Zaer Darkwail

Sorry for delay folks, I will do replies today fast as I can.

Quote from: Karasu on January 17, 2012, 02:20:55 PM
I cant wait to begin Zaer.

So your char is ready? Good, any dinciation where he/she is going to be :). hell, abyss, prefered layer and do you have minions?

Kunoichi

Her character's almost ready. ^^; I just have to work out the last few feats, spend the last bit of gold, and select spells.

Though, given that I haven't had much time to work on Karasu's character sheet lately, it may be better if I just give it to her to finish off, instead. ><;

Snake

Karasu

Quote from: Kunoichi on January 24, 2012, 03:49:34 AM
Her character's almost ready. ^^; I just have to work out the last few feats, spend the last bit of gold, and select spells.

Though, given that I haven't had much time to work on Karasu's character sheet lately, it may be better if I just give it to her to finish off, instead. ><;

Long as I  have a list of what I can do or feats I can select, then I can easily finish it ^^ and I beleive it was the more Lawful side Zaer.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, so your dragon is a devil? Anyways what hell's layer you want to reside in? Tiamat has place in first layer but you may be devil dragon who is not part of her herd (or was once part of the herd until you broke off from it once you became a unique devil).

Karasu

I'd say he was once part of her herd, but broke off why might be part of a backstory sub plot we can do XD

either way, he's on his own for the moment so I doubt it matters which level.

Kunoichi

Quote from: Karasu on January 24, 2012, 01:29:53 PM
Long as I  have a list of what I can do or feats I can select, then I can easily finish it ^^ and I beleive it was the more Lawful side Zaer.

Alright, I managed to do a bit more work on it, and now it's just got the finishing touches left to do.  Mostly just spending the last 3,400 gp of magic items, and selecting which sorts of Cleric spells you want to use on a daily basis (I recommend Greater Magic Weapon and Magic Vestment, at the very least).

A full list of what sorts of things your feats allow you to do will take a little while, though. ^^;

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Legendary Vampiric Great Wyrm Steel Dragon Wyrm of War Divine Abjurant Champion 5
Size/Type: Huge Dragon (Augmented Dragon, Baatezu, Evil, Lawful)
Hit Dice: 42d12+[798] (1056)
Initiative: +18 (Dex 9 + Imp Init 4 + Warning 5)
Speed: 60 ft. (12 squares), fly 250 ft. (good), swim 30 ft.
Armor Class: 62 (-2 size, +6 Dex, +5 armor, +43 natural), touch 14, flat-footed 56
Base Attack/Grapple: +42/+74
Attack: bite +65 (3d8+STR)
Full Attack: bite +65 (3d8+STR) and 2 claws +65 (3d6+1/2STR) and 2 wings +65 (2d8+1/2STR) and tail slap +65 (3d6+1/2STR)
Space/Reach: 15 ft./15 ft. (10 ft. with claws, 20 ft. with tail slap)
Special Attacks: Blood Drain, Breath Weapon, Charm, Create Spawn, Crush, Domination, Energy Drain, Frightful Presence, Spell-Like Abilities, Spells
Special Qualities: Abjurant Champion class features, Alternate Form, Blindsense 360 ft., Damage Reduction 20/Magic, Darkvision 120 ft., Enhanced Attributes, Fast Healing 5, Greater Damage, Immunities, Keen Senses, Low-Light Vision, Moderate Arcane Shield, Resistance to Cold 20 and Electricity 20, See in Darkness, Spell Resistance 38, Telepathy 100 ft., Turn Resistance +4, Undead Traits, Vampiric Weaknesses, Wyrm of War
Saves: Fort +48(53), Ref +33(38), Will +40(45)
Abilities: Str 52(58), Dex 22(28), Con 42(48), Int 30, Wis 31(37), Cha 31(37)
Skills: Bluff +58, Concentration +64(+4 while casting defensively, grappling, or pinned), Diplomacy +56, Escape Artist +49, Intimidate +57(+4 for every size category larger than target), Knowledge (Arcana) +55, Knowledge (Dungeoneering) +50, Knowledge (Nature) +50, Knowledge (Nobility and Royalty) +50, Knowledge (Religion) +50, Knowledge (The Planes) +50, Listen +60, Search +58, Sense Motive +58, Spellcraft +52(+2 to decipher scrolls), Spot +60, Swim +29(+8 perform special action or resist hazard), Use Magic Device +50(+2 related to scrolls)
Feats: Alertness (B), Combat Reflexes (B), Dodge (B), Improved Initiative (B), Lightning Reflexes (B), Multiattack (B), Combat Casting, Shape Soulmeld (Sphinx Claws), Power Attack (W), Open Least Chakra (Hands), Combat Expertise (W), Split Chakra (Hands), Arcane Strike, Improved Bull Rush (W), Knowledge Devotion, Shock Trooper (W), Knockback, Improved Trip (W), Knock-Down, Improved Combat Reflexes, Robilar's Gambit (W), Improved Multiattack, Defensive Sweep (W), Mindsight, Spellcasting Harrier (W), Snatch, Multisnatch, Improved Unarmed Strike (W), Legendary Wrestler, Improved Grapple (W), Invisible Spell
Environment: --
Organization: --
Challenge Rating: 27
Equipment: 760,000 - 756,600 = 3,400 gp
Gauntlets of Strength +6 -36,000
Boots of Dexterity +6 -36,000
Belt of Constitution +6 -36,000
Amulet of Wisdom +6 -36,000
Circlet of Charisma +6 -36,000
Cloak of Resistance +5 -25,000
Greater Pectoral of Maneuverability -90,000
Gemstone of Heavy Fortification -35,000
Metamagic Rod of Extend Spell -11,000
+1 Smoking Warning Necklace of Natural Attacks (6 natural attacks) -55,800
+1 Ghost Ward Twilight Mithral Chain Barding -44,800
Ring of Freedom of Movement -40,000
+5 Manual of Bodily Health -137,500
+5 Manual of Gainful Exercise -137,500

Abjurant Champion Class Features:
Abjurant Armor (Su): Any time you cast an abjuration spell that grants you an armor bonus or shield bonus to AC, you can increase the value of the bonus by 5.
Extended Abjuration (Su): You depend onyour abjuration spells to protect you in combat.  Double the duration of abjuration spells you cast, as if you had applied the Extend Spell feat to them (but without any change in level or casting time).
Swift Abjuration (Su): Beginning at 2nd level, you can cast abjuration spells as a swift action, as if you had applied the Quicken Spell feat to them (but without any change in level).  The maximum level of spell you can quicken in this way is equal to 3.
Divine Boost (Su): Beginning at 4th level, you gain the ability to burn divine energy to empower your martial abilities.  As a swift action, you can spend one of your uncast spells or spell slots to grant yourself one of the following insight bonuses for 1 round.
[X]Bonus on attack rolls equal to the spell's level.
[X]Bonus on weapon damage rolls equal to twice the spell's level.
[X]Bonus to AC equal to the spell's level.
[X]Bonus on saving throws equal to the spell's level.
[X]Resistance to acid, cold, electricity, fire, and sonic equal to 5 x the spell's level.
Holy Warrior (Ex): At 5th level, you master the art of combining your militant and mystical training.  From this point on, your caster level in a chosen divine spellcasting class is equal to your base attack bonus (unless it would otherwise be higher).  You can apply this benefit to only one divine class to which you have added spellcasting levels by your advancement as an abjurant champion.

Alternate Form (Su): A steel dragon can assumeany animal or humanoid form of Medium size or smaller as a standard action five times per day.  The dragon can remain in its animal or humanoid form until it chooses to assume a new one or return to its natural form.

Blindsense (Ex): Dragons can pinpoint creatures within a distance of 360 feet.  Opponents the dragon can't actually see still have total concealment against the dragon.

Blood Drain (Ex): A vampiric dragon can suck blood from a living victim one size category smaller than itself or larger.  If it pins the foe with whom it is grappling, it drains blood, dealing 1d4 points of Constitution drain each round the pin is maintained.

Breath Weapon (Su): A steel dragon has two breath weapons, a 100 ft. line of acid and a 50 ft. cone of poisonous gas.  Every creature within the area of the poison gas must succeed on a Fortitude save (DC 14 + 1/2 HD + Constitution) or take 1 point of Constitution damage per age category of the dragon.  It must then succeed on a second save at the same DC 1 minute later or take the same amount of damage.  The dragon can create an area smaller than its maximum, if it so chooses.

Charm (Su): The voice of a vampiric dragon can bewitch listeners.  This requires a full-round action by the vampiric dragon, but any creatures within 360 feet of the dragon who can hear its voice must make a Will save (DC 14 + 1/2 HD + Charisma) or become charmed (as charm monster).  The charm is immediately broken if the vampiric dragon uses its frightful presence within range of the charmed individual or makes any attack against the charmed individual.  A vampiric dragon need not see its targets to use this power.

Create Spawn (Su): A humanoid or monstrous humanoid slain by a vampiric dragon's energy drain attack rises as a vampire spawn 1d4 days after death.
   If a vampiric dragon instead drains its victim's Consitution to 0, the victim returns as a spawn if it had 4 or fewer Hit Dice and as a vampire if it had 5 or more HD.  In either case, the new vampire or spawn is under the command of the vampiric dragon that created it and remains enslaved until its master's death.
   An adult or older dragon slain by a vampiric dragon's blood drain returns as a vampiric dragon under the command of the vampiric dragon that created it, as noted above.  Young adult or younger dragons slain by its blood drain attack, or any dragons slain by its energy drain attack, rise instead as mindless zombie dragons.

Crush (Ex): This special attack allows a flying or jumping dragon of at least Huge size to land on opponents as a standard action, using its whole body to crush them.  Crush attacks are effective only against opponents three or more size categories smaller than the dragon (though it can attempt normal overrun or grapple attacks against larger opponents).
   A crush attack affects as many creatures as can fit under the dragon's body.  Creatures in the affected area must succeed on a Reflex save (DC equal to that of the dragon's breath weapon) or be pinned), automatically taking bludgeoning damage during the next round unless the dragon moves off them.  If the dragon chooses to maintain the pin, treat it as a normal grapple attack.  Pinned opponents take damage from the crush each round if they don't escape.
   A crush attack deals 2d8 damage plus half the dragon's strength modifier.

Damage Reduction (Ex): 20/Magic.

Domination (Su): A vampiric dragon can crush an opponent's will just by looking into its eyes.  This ability works similarly to a gaze attack, except that the vampiric dragon must use a standard action, and those merely looking at the creature are not affected.  Anyone the vampiric dragon targets must succeed on a Will save or fall instantly under the vampiric dragon's influence as though by a dominate monster spell (caster level 18th).  The ability has a range of 150 feet.

Energy Drain (Su): A living creature hit by a vampiric dragon's claw attack gains one negative level.

Enhanced Attributes (Ex): The save DC for each of the monster of legend's special attacks, spells, and spell-like abilities increases by +4.

Fast Healing (Ex): A vampiric drago heals 5 hit points of damage each round so long as it has at least 1 hit point.  If reduced to 0 hit points or lower, a vampiric dragon automatically assumes gaseous form (fly speed 40 feet, otherwise as the spell) and attempts to escape.  It must reach its hoard within 2 hours or be utterly destroyed. (it can travel up to 18 miles in 2 hours.) Once at rest upon its hoard, it rises to 1 hit point after 1 hour, then resumes healing at the rate of 5 hit points per round.  Hor obvious reasons, a vampiric dragon prefers to keep its hoard well concealed from adventurers and would-be thieves.

Frightful Presence (Ex): A young adult or older dragon can unsettle foes with its mere presence.  The ability takes effect automatically, whenever the dragon attacks, charges, or flies overhead.  Creatures within a radius of 360 feet are subject to the effect if they have fewer HD than the dragon.  A potentially affected creature that succeeds on a Will save (DC 14 + 1/2 HD + Charisma) remains immune to that dragon's frightful presence for 24 hours.  On a failure, creatures with 4 or less HD become panicked for 4d6 rounds and those with 5 or more HD become shaken for 4d6 rounds.  Dragons ignore the frightful presence of other dragons.

Greater Damage (Ex): Damage dice for the creature's natural attacks are increased by one die type.

Immunities (Ex): The steel dragon is immune to Acid, Fire, Poison, and Sleep and Paralysis effects.

Keen Senses (Ex): A dragon sees four times as well as a human in shadowy illumination and twice as well in normal light.  It also has darkvision out to 120 feet.

Moderate Arcane Shield (Ex): A steel dragon gets a +10 bonus on its spell resistance against all arcane spells of 4th level or lower.

Resistance (Ex): A vampiric dragon has resistance to cold 20 and electricity 20.

See in Darkness (Su): Devils can see perfectly in darkness of any kind, even that created by a deeper darkness spell.

Skills: A vampiric dragon has a +8 racial bonus on Bluff, Hide, Listen, Move Silently, Search, Sense Motive, and Spot checks.

Spell-Like Abilities: (DC 14 + Spell Level + Charisma)
1/day--charm person, enthrall, mass charm monster, mass suggestion, suggestion.

Telepathy: 100 feet.

Turn Resistance (Ex): A vampiric dragon has +4 turn resistance.

Undead Traits: A vampiric dragon is immune to mind-affecteng effects, poison, magic sleep effects, paralysis, stunning, disease, death effects, and any effect that requires a Fortitude save unless it also works on objects or is harmless.  It is not subject to critical hits, nonlethal damage, ability damage to its physical ability scores, ability drain, energy drain, fatigue, exhaustion, or death from massive damage.  It cannot be raised, and resurrection works only if it is willing.  It has darkvision out to 60 feet (unless the base creature has a greater range).

Vampiric Weaknesses: Vampiric dragons share the typical vampire's vulnerability to sunlight.  Direct sunlight slows a vampiric dragon, allowing it only a single standard action or move action each round.  A vampiric dragon can survive exposure to direct sunlight for 12 consecutive rounds, after which it is utterly destroyed.  Driving a wooden stake through a vampiric dragon's heart slays it, just as with a normal vampire (though for one this size, you'll need a stake the size of a spear).
   Unlike other vampires, vampiric dragons are not injured by immersion in water.  Vampiric dragons are not repelled by garlic or mirrors (though they don't keep mirrors in their hoards), and they can freely cross running water.  They can't enter a home unless invited, but most simply destroy the home and then pick through the rubble for their victims.

Wyrm of War: A wyrm of war is proficient with all simple and martial weapons, and all armor (including shields).  A wyrm of war receives a bonus feat for every 4 hit dice he possesses.  He can select any fighter bonus feat, or any combat-related feat tied to draconic abilities (such as Wingover).  He must meet the prerequisites for any feats.

Cleric Spells: Caster level 42, DC 14 + Spell Level + Wisdom
0th-
1st-
2nd-
3rd-
4th-
5th-
Domains: Inquisition, Strength, War
Spells per Day: 6/4+1/4+1/3+1/2+1/1+1

Sorcerer Spells: Caster level 21, DC 14 + Spell Level + Charisma
0th-Arcane Mark, Caltrops(SpC), Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Mending, Message, Prestidigitation, Read Magic
1st-Blood Wind(SpC), Grease, Nerveskitter(SpC), Ray of Enfeeblement, True Strike
2nd-Fearsome Grapple(SpC), Glitterdust, Scintillating Scales(SpC), Wraithstrike(SpC)
3rd-Displacement, Haste, Repelling Shield(CM)
4th-Assay Spell Resistance(SpC), Dimension Door
5th- Wall of Force
Spells per Day: 6/6/6/6/5/3

Karasu

Kunoichi

Perks and downsides of being a powerful monster, I'm afraid. ^^;

Karasu

I feel out of my depth, so many spells are open to me here.. but how would I evne knwo hwo to choose? I suck at doing that for lvl 5 pen and paper >.<

Kunoichi

Karasu

Kunoichi

You'll just have to dig in and give it your best shot, I'd say. ^^; Just keep in mind that you can switch out your Prepared Spells on a daily basis.  If what you prepare for your Cleric casting doesn't work out, you can easily just try preparing something else.

Sahariel

So,

First off hello I am Sahariel. I am a veteran GM and I will be rebooting this game. If any of you who applied for characters or have approved characters want to pick this up I am down.

Everyone can continue with the characters they created or ap for a new character.

Also, if any of you have any lady friends who roleplay 3.5 system games invite them =)

Sahariel

Oh,

And please post in this thread if you would like to continue the current stories or start anew.

Roleplay Frog

*peeks in* Now is this open or closed, I'ma presume open by last post, so I want to say, may it be ok

.. Why am I rhyming. need to stop roleplaying bards. My question is what direction is this campaign going, or will it be going again soon, as it seems it has been inaktive, could you nutshell what is planned to happen, or did happen and may resume so far, for new interested?

(I could see myself playing either the rather relaxed demonlord Alrunes(don't bother finding sources, very old, not much to find on her) or .. why is the tana template necessary? what if I wanna be a Loumara or Obyrith lordy? .. guess that makes two questions.