Camera Obscura (F for M)

Started by Amor, March 05, 2013, 09:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amor

With more than a little trepidation, here's my first attempt! I look forward to hearing from you, feel free to PM me with questions and ideas. I've yet to fill out all my profile bits and pieces, but a little chat can iron out most details that will bear upon the story. As you'll soon (probably) find out, I am intrigued by the possibilities of playing sexual scenes in obscure novels/stories, or using characters from history. However even if you're not familiar with the source text, it should still be fun!

Post length: A couple of paragraphs at minimum.

Please inform me about how often you'd be able to post, I'll be able to do so regularly.

Right now, since I'm getting my feet wet, I'm more interested in setting up short term plots but I'm all for expanding this story into something more substantial if it goes well.

Camera Obscura

A year or so before the beginning of World War II, a young woman is abducted by an occultist. The occultist is attempting to raise the level of his force by impregnating the girl with the soul of an ethereal being, which will bring him into contact with a new and rare source of power. The occultist/magician exerts a level of dominance over the woman, who is quite ignorant of the ulterior significance of these events. Reaching his goal will be of invaluable assistance to the occultist and his allies in the coming war.

To achieve this, the young woman must be kept in a secluded environment, and many preparatory sex magick rituals will be carried out. The nature of these rituals can incorporate any and all traditions; Thelema, Ceremonial, Shamanism, neo-Paganism (Asatru, Kemetism etc), Kabbalah and Hermeticism, Tantra et al.
Click here for my O/O list & current games.
"The things that make us happy make us wise." John Crowley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpEesx_KyjM