To Hell and Back (Fantasy, Closed)

Started by ZanaLyrander, January 04, 2013, 09:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 29, 2013, 12:09:13 PM
:P  Valentina doesn't much care for the other kids.  She sees herself as the MOST like Father Krathen.
Big shoes to fill... Lucy also likes to see herself as most like her daddy as I recall. It'll be interesting to see how they interact. Any plans for who Valentina's mother is?
My RP Ideas
To all my friends, I apologize for taking so long these days, I have been busy with work and reconnecting with an old friend, I will hopefully pick up the pace again soon.

Pretty in Pink

[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 29, 2013, 12:19:32 PM
Hrm.  Nothing yet.

Any suggestions?
Well, you could always ask Mellimao if it would be okay to have Kallysta be the mother, they certainly have more than one child together... You could also have the mother be a mortal or a fey, or even an angel that Krathen has corrupted... Those are the only ideas I can think of, besides making the mother a nameless demoness.
My RP Ideas
To all my friends, I apologize for taking so long these days, I have been busy with work and reconnecting with an old friend, I will hopefully pick up the pace again soon.

Pretty in Pink

Hmmm.  There's always the corrupted angel as a mother.  May also explain her vindictive streak and why she's striven so hard to live up to daddy's expectations.  She came from lesser stock on her mother's side, so she has to prove she's worthy of her father's genes.  *bolts off*  CHACHING!

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 29, 2013, 12:23:52 PM
Hmmm.  There's always the corrupted angel as a mother.  May also explain her vindictive streak and why she's striven so hard to live up to daddy's expectations.  She came from lesser stock on her mother's side, so she has to prove she's worthy of her father's genes.  *bolts off*  CHACHING!
Interesting idea... she sees her mother's former purity and weakness as a sign of shame to be overcome, while simultaneously being constantly reminded that her very existance is evidence of her father's greatness; the very fact that she was born is proof of Krathen's successful corruption of a being who was once a bastion of purity and holiness... fun character dynamic.
My RP Ideas

PrincelyPup

That is literally impossible you cheap skank... I'm daddys favorite...his prized fuck slut...i'm so sexy and prefect just like father that the enemy betrays their own kind just to have me for a while.

PrincelyPup

-does the ooh no she didn't snaps compete with head bob and turning around and waking away with the sexy bouncing swaying sexy ass-

Pretty in Pink

Bah.  And yet you let yourself get captured?  Weak, incompetent, and so easily swayed by the lust you seek to inspire.  I on the other hand am BETTER than that.  I can make someone so hot under the collar they're STEAMING, and be perfectly cool and calm - oh, hello daddy!

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 29, 2013, 12:33:11 PM
Bah.  And yet you let yourself get captured?  Weak, incompetent, and so easily swayed by the lust you seek to inspire.  I on the other hand am BETTER than that.  I can make someone so hot under the collar they're STEAMING, and be perfectly cool and calm - oh, hello daddy!
Krathen: Are you two arguing again? That's it, the two of you are going to fuck and make up, and neither of you is getting fucked by daddy until you do!

Boy Krathen really is evil... ^_^
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

WHAT?!  Me... you want... WHY on earth would I...  Oooooh!  I hate her so much, daddy!  She reminds me of my MOTHER!

Whoo!  Bitch mode activate?  I think yes.  :P  Course, that would just prove Valentina's point.  Something about knowing EXACTLY what it would take to make her go absolutely wild?  But yes, she's up and ready.

PrincelyPup

I'm always going yup bee daddys favorite because instead of making him want me...(since he already does I don't have to waste my time) I can actually make him feel good...unlike someone who can only cause pain...and has a very bonny but...

She isn't very fun to grope...

ZanaLyrander

Krathen: I stand by my decision. You two need to learn to get along, and if I have to lock you two in a sealed room together and flood said room with my aura to accomplish that, then believe me, I will.

By the way Pink, you can introduce Valentina whenever you want.
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

*backhands*  Why would Father have any use for such a weak minded whore who only thinks about sex?  He'll never let you have charge of anything.  You'll just get distracted by sex and never accomplish anything.  And I'll have you know I do NOT have a bony butt.  *grumbles, grabs her, and drags her off*

Yeaaaaaaaaah, this is gonna be FUN!

ZanaLyrander

Just a reminder Pretty, the champions are mortal and fey soldiers, the demon elites are known as felguard.
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

Right.  Realized that after I clicked post.  Edited it, though.

PrincelyPup

Yeah what ever love... You might make men want you which will only gain their favor for a woke until they get it somewhere else. But since I can make any one jizz in their pants without much effort EVERYONE obeys me....because they know I'll reward them not just give then a stomach ache. Okay? Have fun in your play pen crazy lady.

-prances over and happily hugs daddy sitting in his lap to cuddle-

PrincelyPup

Is it okay if we take a break? I have some  to do and I won't be able to reply for a woke.... But I don't wanna talk behind and get forgotten...

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Daemon0110 on January 29, 2013, 01:29:30 PM
Is it okay if we take a break? I have some  to do and I won't be able to reply for a woke.... But I don't wanna talk behind and get forgotten...
Don't worry, you won't fall behind, your current scene with Feena is kind of tangential to the rest of the characters anyway, it can happen as quickly or as slowly as we need.
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

Ah ah ah ah.  I don't think so.  Father gave us an order, whore.  *grabs her by the hair and drags her off*  Crazy lady, huh?  I'll show you...  *mutters as she vanishes into a side room*

Go ahead, Daemon.  Mainly what's probably going to end up happening is either Krathen's going to drag the whoracle back and interact with his other daughter, or she's going to end up going after Jurai and Fiona.

PrincelyPup

Okay i'm sorry...don't be mad please...

-gets dragged off but just sighs abs rolls her eyes knowing her sister does have a bony ass and can never match her sexual prowess...though....she wouldn't mind tutoring her-

ZanaLyrander

Teehee... Jurai's grandfather was a dirty old man. ^_^
My RP Ideas

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Silk on January 29, 2013, 01:57:45 PM
He had a thing for pinkies did he?
He had a thing for women. He didn't care what color they were.
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

Not mad at all, Daemon.  And if Lucy ever gets free and rescued, dear heavens above, the fights between her and Valentina.  Wouldn't it be funny if they were secretly admiring each other?  :P

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 29, 2013, 02:08:53 PM
Not mad at all, Daemon.  And if Lucy ever gets free and rescued, dear heavens above, the fights between her and Valentina.  Wouldn't it be funny if they were secretly admiring each other?  :P
Ha! That would be funny. Good luck getting them to admit that, but still very funny. I can totally imagine the two of them having a very heated argument, and from the window some imp yelling "Oh for the love of all that is unholy, just screw already!!!" Of course, said imp would probably die shortly afterwards, but still.
My RP Ideas