Human hunting [NC]

Started by elfguy, February 07, 2012, 12:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

IC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131645.0

In a remote country, in a part of the world without laws or rules, the governments of the world have decided to use a large area of forests and plains as a dumping ground for those they deemed unfit to live in civilized society. These can be repeat offenders, criminals, or simply people who had become too annoying to the establishment such as political activists. There, those unfit to live among others are deported, and left to themselves, with no weapon, no tool, just the local fauna and animals for food and lodging.

Meanwhile, deciding to take this opportunity, a group of people have decided to organize a hunt to take down the biggest prey ever: humans. These are trained mercenaries who want to pit themselves against the biggest prey out there, and soon the group sets off to go to that remote country, and capture or kill anyone they can. The reason could be for the glory of the hunt, to capture themselves a personal slave, or just by sick pleasure. One thing is certain, the people living there won't go down without a fight, and the mercenaries wouldn't have it any other way.

So for this RP what I was thinking is a remote area with basically nothing but trees, bushes, and hills, where a group of players would play the arriving mercenaries, and another group would play the deported. The mercenaries would have a clear advantage by having weapons, but the deported would know the terrain and could try and trap them, or ambush them. This would mostly be NC with a lot of the mercenaries interested in getting someone to subdue, or take as their own, and we would see how things develop from there.

Char sheet

Appearance:

Name:

Group: (mercenary/deported)

Equipment: (deported have no weapons and only basic items)

Bio:

Ons and Offs:
----

AurelieCatena

WOW!!!!

Count me in as a deported. I'll make a character sheet tomorrow. But I want to be part of it!

Visna

I'm in! Undecided as to which group I'd like to join. We'll have to see!

elfguy

Char sheet

Appearance:

Name: Sasha Talvara

Group: Mercenary

Equipment: Hiking boots, cargo pants, red tank top, leather gloves, water bottle, stun grenades, two handguns, a hunting knife hidden in her boot, a pair of handcuffs, handcuff keys, smartphone

Bio: Sasha is a young adventurer from the UK who's always been fascinated by books of early explorers, movies of remote jungles and adventure, and Tomb Raider games. She's always wanted to have a life of adventure, but since most of the world is already explored, her vacation trips to various countries left her underwhelmed, finding places to be tourist traps instead. So when she saw an ad on a web forum about this exclusive trip, she contacted the organizer right away and went on board. She's excited to be part of the biggest hunt ever, and does it mostly for the thrill. She's highly playful and quite skilled at tracking, using her handguns and even hand to hand combat, having practiced a lot for her eventual life as an intrepid explorer. While she isn't very strong or tall, she's quick and agile. Sexually, she considers herself adventurous as well, but in reality has only limited experience, which could be a weakness. She imagines herself as the dominant partner in any relationship, but could learn to like being dominated as well, should the right opportunity present itself.

Offs: Death, herma/futa
----

JuliettaRossi

Name: Laureline McAvoy

Group: The Deported

Equipment: A V-neck T-shirt, khaki shorts, worn-in running shoes, one hand-painted silk scarf (in shades of blue), a pair of sunglasses, a couple of bottles of water in a small backpack, sketchbook and artist pencils

Bio: Self trained artist, thief by necessity. Orphaned early on in life, she spent years bouncing from one state run home to another until finally running away. She learned to fight on the streets simply to survive. Caught numerous times over her short lifetime – a career criminal becoming better at her trade (not like being a thief was going to help out here). After watching a woman painting a silk in an upscale store she had quietly snuck into, she was mesmerized. Her skills garnered her what she needed to craft while also helping to turn her to a whole new world of crime – art crimes. A few years into her career as a copy artist, a few of her paintings were being passed off as the real thing to the upper crust of society – and later found to be forgeries, she was found…and now finds herself on the list for deportation since angering the wrong people.

On/Offs: (Please see my profile for this. Some things are of course negotiable depending on the SL – like I expect a bit of violence with this story, so rough treatment, I know is not out of the question.)

(Please let me know if I should change anything or if you can use me - I've never played a group game before!)

Kakashiee

Char sheet

Appearance:

Name: Zack 'Scare Crow' Black

Equipment: GPS tracker satellite phone, M14 w 8x Zoom optic, 210 rounds of 7.62mm, 9mm pistol , 36 9mm rounds a 14in survival knife Rocky desert combat boots, multicam jacket, pants, and Baseball cap dark sunglasses. Rucksack (zippo lighter, 16 cans of food, 4 canteen's  of water, 2 cans of dip, sleeping bag, poncho, 8 pairs of socks, one fragmentation grenade.

Bio: "How did it come to this?" Zack often asked himself, once a respected warrior in the military community, now hunting people for fun. He had the life, he worked for it but none the less he was set, only took him 3 bronze stars and 6 years in the U.S. Army reaching the rank of Staff Sergeant. However behind his achievements there was a darker side of Zack, what the soldier's called the 'Scare Crow' he was a man that lived to hunt. He had been hunting all his life however animals began to bore him, it was when he joined the Army at 18 and became a designated marksman in his first deployment that he found the ultimate hunt. 'Man'. Man was smart, clever and resourceful there was nothing like it. He needed more of it he became a Sniper and for 6 years of his life perfected the art of hunting man. He was content with his job as a Sniper until he got honorably discharged for an 'incident'. When he was 23 he was hunting down a high value target, after several days he followed the target to a village where he hid from Zack. Zack decided to bait the man out, at night he kidnapped a woman killed her and hung her body from a tree in front of his door. With a note 'Each moment you hide, another dies'. When the people began to panic and fear for their own lives they threw the man out of their village. Zack than killed him. It was never proven but the Press had gotten word about what had happen so the military discharged Zack. Instead of living out his life he thirsted for blood and left the states. He lived a quiet life for several months, however words of the ultimate hunt has reached his ears and now he hunts again.

tuckers02

Now this sounds like a fun game:

Name: Goonch

Group: Deported

Equipment: Waterskin, jerky, thin stone chipped down to a jagged edge

Bio: Born Adrian Spence 28 years ago, he earned the nickname Goonch while serving in the NAVY Seals for his lethal skills in the water.  He was named after the rumored maneating catfish in the Kali river during his tour where he had 17 confirmed kills with his bare hands while treading water.  He had an impeccable service record through the 8 years he served right after highschool.  That's why it came as a surprise to everyone that when he came home, he started craving the violence he was now missing.  It started out small: Slapping whores he'd pick up, starting barfights, he even broke his sister's rib because she voice her concern with the way he had changed.  But that wasn't enough and he ended up raping a woman he picked up in a bar.  He finally snapped and killed a jealous boyfriend that had confronted him about approaching his woman.  That's when the government could no longer cover it all up and offered him an ultimatum.  Either he could stand trial and probably get the death penalty if not life; or, since he was so decorated, they could deport him to a remote location that had been set aside for those like him.  Unfortunately, he nor they knew that the mercenaries would soon see the opportunity for the hunt of their lives...unfortunate for him or the mercenaries was the question.

Ons and Offs: I'm okay with most anything that doesn't involve permanent harm or disfigurement of my character.

elfguy

Looking good so far. I'd like around 5 on each team for this RP.
----

AurelieCatena

Name: Carolina Seektrouble
Appearance: Long-haired redhead with athletic body. She is quite fit, used to run for long periods of time without tiring.
Equipment: Only the clothes she was wearing when arrested: A sleeveless grey top with her first name, short denim shorts, a pair of high-heeled leather sandals, (a wrist watch, a pocket knife and a sling, if allowed...)
Bio: Carolina has always been a strongly opinionated girl. She first joined the girl-scouts when a teenager and since then has kept contributing to any movement that was about protecting the nature against the big corporations. She has written articles for several activist journals, aggressively blogged against anything that could harm the least leaf, chained herself to countless trees. She was arrested many times for troubling the order. But she was never condemned to more than to pay fines.

As a girl-scout and as a student of ecology at university, she has acquired a lot of knowledge about nature and survival. She is an adept of jogging, trekking and camping.

One day, during a manifestation against pollution and global warming, she threw a stone into the wrong window, angering the wrong person. She got arrested and deported to an unknown destination.
Player's Offs: Being pleasured or sexually teased, romance, gentleness.
Player's Ons: Painful bondage, torture, humiliation, extreme degradation, pain, body modification, escape, being hunted, watersport, cum.

subjuanita

I'd like to apply...

Appearance:

Name: Jade Cho

Group: (mercenary/deported) Deported

Equipment: (deported have no weapons and only basic items) Jade just has the clothes she is wearing (jean shorts, dark blue t shirt, running shoes) and a day pack with a couple bottles of water and snacks inside.

Bio: Jade was a promising young model who cam to this country to so some photo shoots. She fell in love with the country and decide to stay. Unfortunately modeling work was hard to find here, so she partnered with a man who was selling fraudulent investments so they she would able to stay. Unfortunately Jade was caught at a meeting she had set up with some potential investors.

Ons and Offs:

Offs:Toilet stuff. Romance
Ons: Humiliation, Forced exhibition, Degradation, Tight Bondage, Sensory Deprivation, Pain and torture, Being toyed with, Other women

caelcormac

Appearance:

Name: Ted Erickson

Equipment: Compound Bow, Hunting Arrows, Survival Knife, Zip Ties, Canteen, Combat Boots, Camouflage Hunting Outfit, Liquid Tranquilizer to be applied via arrow or syringe, Small Pack of Energy Bars, Camouflage Camelback Backpack, Flint & Steel

Bio:Ted has been a hunter since he was a boy. He grew up hunting in the forests of the mid and south west United States with his father and uncles, and like so many of them he joined the army when he came of age. The army and Ted disagreed on how exactly one should deal with the enemy and so he eventually moved from them to a Private Military Contractor who’s tactics were more in line with Ted’s point of view. With them Ted has fought in several hot spots around the world, but in his time off he always traded in his rifle for a bow and arrows to go hunting. On the island he intends to do it old school, just a man and his bow, the way it should be.

Offs: Watersports, Scat, Anal
Ons: Anything not above is negotiable

Lisabeth

Appearance:

Name: Laura Channing

Equipment: Her clothing. ( Blue jeans, Nike's, white T-Shirt and dark purple hoodie. ) Black leather camera bag containing six memory cards, batteries, her Camera and lenses.

Bio:  Ever sense she was a little girl Laura had a remarkable eye for capturing an image. Becoming fascinated by cameras showing a talent for photograph early on. In the years to Come she developed a passion for the plight of others and desired to bring the hidden despair of the world to light. By twenty two she had already established herself as a up and coming freelance photojournalist. By twenty nine her pieces were show all around the world covering a variety of subjects. She had always felt a deep joy in what she did and her longing for both her art and her passion for the truth lead her to that small country so far from her home. The government clammed up instantly when confronted by questions about the stories of human beings being throw out into the wilderness as punishment. The thought alone was enough to spark a fire in her soul inciting her to delve deep into the corruptions and cruelty of the government. Even when she was plucked from the street, It never occurred to her that her press papers wouldn't protect her when the wrong people became aware of her mission to out there inhuman punishments for there criminals.

"Searchers of Horror haunt strange, far places..."
         ..... H.P. Lovecraft

elfguy

We're up to 5 deported and 3 mercenaries. I would say 1 or 2 more mercenaries and we can start this.
----

Glyph

Char sheet

Appearance:

Name:James Lasden

Group: mercenary

Equipment: 12 throwing knives, thin two-foot blade, sunglasses, two sets of outdoor clothing, backpack, sleeping bag, 2 flares, 14 days of canned rations, 14 days worth of water, ten feet of rope, medical kit w/ bandages, morphine, disinfectant, hatchet.

Bio: James Lasden could have any woman he wanted: he was rich, powerful, handsome. Born in Chicago to one of the most wealthy families in the mid west he was groomed as a successor to his father since birth and when the time was right he took control of his father's company and drove it straight into the ground. He was able to keep his wealth of course due to his enormous golden parachute and tax evasion over his three month tenure at the helm. Pampered by countless sevants in his mansion in Los Angeles he should have been happy.  But he wanted more, James Lasden wanted excitement. Being able to attract any woman is one thing but to hunt a woman is another. Being a millionaire playboy gave him the recourses to arrange this little "expedition" and his father's influence gave him the information and means.

James is extremely confident in his superiority over everyone else, and why wouldn't he be? He has a dozen men who are paid to tell him so every day. He is aslo talented in the use of bladed weapons includin throwing knives.

Ons and Offs: anything but watersports/scat

Zaer Darkwail

I am interested to be male mercenary. It seems gender ratio is nicely equal :). 1 male in deported vs female merc. 4 female deported vs 4 male merc.

Name: Ace Lundwill

Group: mercenary

Equipment: G3 Assault Rifle, Magnum 357 revolver, military baton, taser gun, 2 flashbang grenades, 2 tear gas grenades, 2 smoke screen grenades. Night vision goggles. Hard and Soft ammunition (full cartridge ammo for hard, rubber ammo for soft). Sleeper dart bullets for revolver. Hand cuffs. Rations and basic camouflaged camping gear. Mobile easy to place detection sensors (alarms with laser beams). Advanced satelite handmap of the region.

Bio: Lundwill's have long history in military or mercenary service, all way to 1400 century from wandering sale sword to present modern warfare era. Ace was born to Italian mother but father was British, like Lundwells are. Mother broke up from family after Ace's father died for the country in the war, leaving him behind to be raised by grandfather.

He was since age of five disabled and build up gun firing ready and been in boy scouts and practiced with firearms for over ten years before in age of 15 requested enter military early after graduating from high school. He then builded legacy of military career for himself, being youngest British special force member (UKSF) for being accepted in since age of 28 thanks his long successful devoted military service. However he was honorably dispatched from active service for one reason only; he was served so long and well that he was considered for position of Major General, leader of UKSF! However, even if he filled requirement to be one but it's traditionally only yielded when old major general retires from the duty and present one has still lots of service years.

But to avoid a forced promotion measures (not to mention army could not afford pay salary for major general who is not on duty role), he was honorably dismissed until called on service again. However Ace had always been military man so since age of 30 he has worked on military contract across the globe. Working for his daily bread and continue have fun of his life and continue his family legacy. He then heard about greatest hunt ever made.....after listening details and chance to acquire a semi-legal female sex slave he signed up for the task. As ironically he is seeking a woman continue his family legacy; basically someone bear his child. But considering he had always but military duty and military life before relationship it had caused all women whom he dated or had relationship to break up. But now he sees chance for woman who has no choice in said matter....

Ons and Offs: Check my ons/offs from link in signature

elfguy

----

AurelieCatena

Where do the deported start?

Are they together?

How long have they been there?

subjuanita

Do they know in advance that they will be hunted?

elfguy

Well that's up to you to decide. I put in the camp fires so you guys can have a rally point if you want. Chances are you see the plane coming but you don't know who's in it. As for how long it's up to you, people get deported all the time.
----

AurelieCatena

Given that all the deported players are starting anew with little background information, I believe it would be more natural to assume that they have all been parachuted a couple of hours ago...

Or if there is a camp for them, it is reasonable to assume that they have been able to build some crude weapons like clubs, spears and bows.

I believe we need some guidance or information, or this game is going to be very shaky and fuzzy and dishevelled.

subjuanita

I agree. That is why I asked if we are supposed to know we are being hunted. Because if we know, we would flee/hide from any hunters we see. If we don't know that we are being hunted, wouldn't we go to the hunter and ask them to help us escape.

Quote from: AurelieCatena on February 10, 2012, 05:20:04 AM
Given that all the deported players are starting anew with little background information, I believe it would be more natural to assume that they have all been parachuted a couple of hours ago...

Or if there is a camp for them, it is reasonable to assume that they have been able to build some crude weapons like clubs, spears and bows.

I believe we need some guidance or information, or this game is going to be very shaky and fuzzy and dishevelled.

Lisabeth

Personally i don't think the game would be half as fun if the deported didn't have some sort of idea about what danger they are in. Wheres the fun in a human hunting game that doesn't have any hunting in it? Myself, i would think they have been placing people in the hunting ground for sometime and everyone in it should have some idea as to what that means, even if they don't expect to be shot.
I agree with AurelieCatena, if they have a camp you would think the next thing they would do is find someway to defend themselves even if there mindset is only to keep safe from wild animals or weapons used for hunting.
"Searchers of Horror haunt strange, far places..."
         ..... H.P. Lovecraft

Zaer Darkwail

I think if the fresh deported would had interacted with locals they would had known sometimes armed men come and kill deported but not regularly. Also IC wise you may be suspicious about armed military/merc personnel. Also I think hunters themselves could give a sporty 'head start' to run with any naive deported who they come across.

Or we can arrange scene where local criminals gang up on hunters and then deported PC's see the actions what hunters do and quickly catch up what's going on.

elfguy

I don't mind if the deported have created some crude weapons with what they find on the ground. As I said whether you've been there for a while or not is up to you, if you think it would be best to have just arrived then that's fine. You most likely saw the plane come so it's obvious there's possible danger, but you can't know exactly who is coming for you. Also I don't really like the idea of large groups of NPCs, like local villagers or even criminal gangs. In my mind it would be more a deserted area with just the deported and now the hunters.
----

AurelieCatena

Well, there was some confusion, and there still is a little bit, but thanks to Tucker, I believe things are sorting themselves out.