INCEST RP (need 1 F mom and possible a 4th family)

Started by Chreestafer, October 22, 2013, 12:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladia2287

Character Sheet:

Player: ladia2287
Name: Clarissa
Sex: Female
Family Role: Daughter family 1 or 2
Appearance:

Personality: Clarissa is generally quiet, shy and a little naive. A hopeless romantic, she daydreams about a man who will sweep her off her feet with candlelit dinners and poems. She generally keeps to herself, but won't push company away if it finds her.
Casual Ons: Reading (particularly romance novels), shopping, movies, music (mostly classical or jazz)
Casual offs: Loud music, sports, travel (suffers from motion sickness quite a lot)
Sexual OnsAnything not listed in her offs
Sexual Offs: bestiality, mutilation, toilet play
Fears: heights, travel due to her motion sickness, being in strange places by herself, especially at night.

Julles

Chreestafer

ladia hell yes! your approved!  :)
My character might take special interest in yours

and Julles there is still room for you, I have the twins and I can make other room for you
or you can be a mom if you wished :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

ladia2287

Quote from: Chreestafer on October 24, 2013, 08:17:00 PM
ladia hell yes! your approved!  :)
My character might take special interest in yours

This would be perfectly okay with me :)

Julles

Chreestafer

would you hold interest in one of the twins? or I can start a 4th family with you as a daughter
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Julles

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Julles

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Julles

Character Sheet:

Player: Julles
Name: Lexi
Sex: Female
Family Role: Twin of family 3
Appearance:

Lexi
Personality: Lexi is an excitable person. She loves to be with people having a good time, loving the moment and making sure it is a fun one at that. Usually it seems that it comes down to her being center of attention, and she isn't complaining about that. She is out going, fun loving and enjoys being surrounded by people. Although she is a great friend, she is a dedicated dancer and runner. If you ever do find her alone she will be dancing or running, hands down. Loyal, dedicated, happy, and a good friend to have.
Casual Ons: Dancing, music, talking, laughing, drinking, traveling, driving
Casual offs: Not doing anything, being alone, getting upset
Sexual Ons Almost anything, she'd try basically everything once.
Sexual Offs: Toilet play, foot play, mutilation.
Fears: Open water, dying alone, spiders (bugs, really).

ladia2287

Julles

ladia2287

Just click 'Modify' on your post. You've probably forgotten one tiny little section of coding. I do that all the time, lol

Julles

Ha. I do that all the time, too. But, everything looks good on my end, and the coding looks right.  ???

ladia2287

Hmm... Might be the Internet filtering on my end. I'm on public Internet at the moment. I'll be home in about eight hours so hopefully I can check then and it'll work

Julles

Hopefully! If not, let me know, I'll get another one. I wonder if anyone else is having the same problem...

HeavenAbove

Julles

Chreestafer

Damn you Julles and Ladia!
Your characters are so...how do you say.....SEXY!

Lol
Its hard to decide which one I wanna chase... but then again its a big family afair so who knows...maybe orgy!
Ons and Offs
F-List

ladia2287

Quote from: Chreestafer on October 25, 2013, 06:29:10 AM
Damn you Julles and Ladia!
Your characters are so...how do you say.....SEXY!

Lol
Its hard to decide which one I wanna chase... but then again its a big family afair so who knows...maybe orgy!

We can't help having awesome taste when it comes to choosing character pics :)

Pixilicious

Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

ladia2287

I think there's still the oldest daughter for family 2 and a twin daughter for family 3 left. If you're quick you can snap one of them up :)

arthenwel

Sorry interwebs crashed

Player: Arthenwel
Name: Corbin
Sex: Male
Family role: Young twin brother
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
9 inches in length, unshaven. If you allow tattoos,
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
History: physically bullied when younger, he worked out to get strong enough to protect himself. Now, he protects the weaker kids and punishes anyone he sees trying to bully them with a certain ruthlessness. He is sexually inexperienced as he doesn't trust the girls at the school he goes to. He is a little paranoid when it comes to people that weren't his friends before he was strong. He accidentally walked in on his twin sister as she had come out of the shower and that had awoken some dormant sexual desires.
Casual On's: Outdoors sports(football, baseball, swimming), indoor games, (pool, video games), reading, wrestling/sparring.
Casual Off's: feet, tickling, over-arrogance(walking through the door and treating everyone like dirt beneath your feet)
On's/Off's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
Fears: What lies in the dark(this is partially the unknown, but only in the darkness, the inability to move, not being good enough(failing himself and others), being alone.
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Pixilicious

Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class