Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alucarddalv

What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Laz

Knightfox

You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Sybl

Welcome Knightfox

Alucarddalv

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Laz

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Laz

Knightfox

You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Laz

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Sybl

Laz

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Knightfox

Hey Alu, Laz :) Unfortunately have to go do work now, but I'll be back to try and keep the ladies in check later.

Oh, 77 by the way

Sybl

... oh that's too bad...work and all Bye Knightfox

Laz

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Laz

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....