Sailor Moon { MxM } Recruiting!

Started by TeacupTwink, September 25, 2014, 02:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xurtan

Hey now, I would totally be willing to spend time in an arcade. *grin* But glad the shared library thing worked out, either way.

RainbowRian

Saphir

I just want to say that the reason there was never a Sailor Earth was because Tuxedo Mask held the Sailor Crystal for Earth buuuut Naoko Takeuchi (the creator) stated that only females could become Sailor Soldiers. However since we are obviously breaking that rule in this RP, my idea was that Tuxedo Kamen may as well be Sailor Earth. If we even get one that is.

TeacupTwink

Quote from: Saphir on October 06, 2014, 05:06:32 PM
I just want to say that the reason there was never a Sailor Earth was because Tuxedo Mask held the Sailor Crystal for Earth buuuut Naoko Takeuchi (the creator) stated that only females could become Sailor Soldiers. However since we are obviously breaking that rule in this RP, my idea was that Tuxedo Kamen may as well be Sailor Earth. If we even get one that is.

Great idea. o-o  I think we should have a vote on it though. Tuxedo Mask is one of the unique roles of this game?

Zeth

So I can't join as Tuxedo mask and have an epic bromance With moon then cheat on him with the other scouts?  o.o

TeacupTwink

Quote from: Zeth on October 06, 2014, 05:09:51 PM
So I can't join as Tuxedo mask and have an epic bromance With moon then cheat on him with the other scouts?  o.o

If you could keep up post wise and weren't 100% focuses on JUST smut. :P

blackcatotaku

I'm hoping for plenty of bromances buuuut with story, drama, detail and all the trappings of sailormoon style trappings! I  all for Tuxedo mask being aka Sailor Earth, whatever the person can sells on is great! Keep in mind this is a reinterpretation of a beloved show, NOT a reenactment! Let's have fun and mess up the pairings basses on where the RP takes us. ^.^

Zeth

Quote from: TeacupTwink on October 06, 2014, 05:12:22 PM
If you could keep up post wise and weren't 100% focuses on JUST smut. :P

Sorry, with all the Hot guys I can't keep my mind out of the gutter. But I do request to play this games version of Sailor Moon's Melvin.

TeacupTwink

Guess who is getting new signatures? :]

RainbowRian

TeacupTwink

blackcatotaku

Quote from: TeacupTwink on October 06, 2014, 07:26:27 PM
Guess who is getting new signatures? :]

Awesome! These are really cute! Great job.

TeacupTwink

RainbowRian

I love them.  Thank you bunchies for making them all round and long ;P  Oh!  I made those changes to Mars, and he works in the music store, close to the library.  super easy to close down if hes working and run over ^^

blackcatotaku

I feel really stupid but every time I try to put the image for our group in my signature it won't save properly...

Zeth

Quote from: blackcatotaku on October 06, 2014, 11:42:35 PM
I feel really stupid but every time I try to put the image for our group in my signature it won't save properly...

Don't feel stupid blackcatotaku. I had to go to the signature help thread to set my signature up. The advice there is very helpful and if all else fails you can ask another user there to do  the code for you  then you cop paste it to your signature.

TeacupTwink

Quote from: blackcatotaku on October 06, 2014, 11:42:35 PM

On the front page is the code below the one you want not working?

blackcatotaku

Ahh I was trying to use the ones that were posted on this page not the main page. Problem solved #^_^# I'm not very tech savy... Thanks Teacup!

blackcatotaku

Quote from: Xurtan on October 06, 2014, 04:58:03 PM
Hey now, I would totally be willing to spend time in an arcade. *grin* But glad the shared library thing worked out, either way.

Oh yeah! We totally need the arcade so Sailor Moon can hit on Andrew!! XP

TeacupTwink

Quote from: blackcatotaku on October 07, 2014, 12:10:31 AM
Oh yeah! We totally need the arcade so Sailor Moon can hit on Andrew!! XP

and so that Moon can spend many much quarters playing the new Sailor V video game, riiiiiiiiiight? ;D

Also, no problem. I made that mistake so many times before. Elliquiy has a weird signature thing where we have to upload stuff to the Elliwiki or w.e. and get the direct link from our uploaded pic there.

In addition to that I added reference to the medallions that close the sash in the uniform section as well as how the posting timeline will work in the " Posting information " section.

Rocklobster

School isn't being very fair with my free time, will be finishing up my character sheet by tomorrow at the latest.

blackcatotaku

Quote from: TeacupTwink on October 07, 2014, 12:15:57 AM
and so that Moon can spend many much quarters playing the new Sailor V video game, riiiiiiiiiight? ;D

Also, no problem. I made that mistake so many times before. Elliquiy has a weird signature thing where we have to upload stuff to the Elliwiki or w.e. and get the direct link from our uploaded pic there.

In addition to that I added reference to the medallions that close the sash in the uniform section as well as how the posting timeline will work in the " Posting information " section.

Squee those are so adorable!

TeacupTwink

Quote from: Rocklobster on October 07, 2014, 12:47:59 AM
School isn't being very fair with my free time, will be finishing up my character sheet by tomorrow at the latest.

Look forward to it. :] You always play some sexy men. Even if he's the enemy, the senshi will love to look at him - I am sure.

TeacupTwink

Quote from: blackcatotaku on October 07, 2014, 01:00:18 AM
Squee those are so adorable!

I know, right? I finally found one with all of them and was like " These need to be put in there. NOW! "

RainbowRian

Quote from: TeacupTwink on October 07, 2014, 01:05:33 AM
I know, right? I finally found one with all of them and was like " These need to be put in there. NOW! "

They are AWESOME!