What's cooking?

Started by Kalen, April 01, 2008, 06:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

Quote from: Kalen on September 10, 2008, 11:57:41 AM
Besides, I hear they're serving up chopped liver in the Steambox  ;D

*longing sigh* Oh man... I LOVE liver....
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Ket

Fresh off the farm tomatoes and green beans, and a nice thick just-cut-yesterday-at-the-butcher NY Strip steak
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Kalen

Roast chicken, homemade stuffing and gravy, with corn

Madriv

Gloriously spicy-sour tom kha gai. (From the Thai restaurant.)

Josietta

hot wings!

And these! I totally thought of TGT when I opened this box!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kalen

A chocolate glazed doughnut

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Bliss

Oooh, that reminds me I have to make my chocolate stout cake again soon....
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Paradox

Chocolate stout cake!? Will you marry me?

As for what I'm eating right now-- Apple Cinnamon Cheerios and Apple Jacks--- IN THE SAME BOWL!! *gasp*

For my next trick, I shall successfully divide by zero.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Bliss

Where's mah ring?!

Lunch was chinese food today; pork lo mein and crab rangoon.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cutter

Chicken Parm. All made with these lovely hands.
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Lilias

Chilli. I hadn't even eaten it before I came here, and now my stepdaughter claims I make it better than her mother. Shifty flattering teenagers.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Shatelia

Hmm... seems to be a trend. :-\  Dinner here tonight is chilli cheese potatoes.
MIDNIGHT ROSE'S TAVERN ~ MAIN IDEA/OOC ~ CHARACTERS
IC RP AREAS (connections in MAIN)> PUB/DINING ~ GARDENS ~ GARDEROBE ~ PLEASURE ROOMS 
Shatelia's O/O

Josietta

club crackers and cheese ... maybe steamed rice later..  I want sushi.. *pout*

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kalen

Madriv

More tom kha gai and spring rolls. Soup rules!!!

DarkestStryke

Right at the moment, the last part of a home made strudel with double cream

Bliss

A cheddarwurst - because a fresh meatstick is even better with a molten center.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Greenthorn

Gonna make  chicken/onions/tomatoes with stuffing and green beans made with garlic and almonds (fresh beans not the canned crap!)

Paradox

I saw this in the grocery store yesterday, and the first thing I thought was "lifejacked!" (Kalen and Bliss...K-Bliss..close enough)

Dawg

Homemade Spaghetti Meat Sauce poured over noodles with freshly graded Parmesan, Steamed Broccoli and Salad with hand mixed Italian salad dressing.
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

eskimokisses

Quote from: Kalen on September 10, 2008, 06:35:19 PM
Roast chicken, homemade stuffing and gravy, with corn
Ohhh...

Eggs-in-a-basket, bacon, and orange juice.

Goddamnit food, why must you be so delicious?
PLZ PM 4 IM SRP LOL

Laeori

A warm toasted English muffin with Strawberry yogurt slathered all over it, and a HUGE cup of french vanilla coffee with lots of sugar and of course french vanilla creamer.

Bliss

Quote from: Paradox on September 14, 2008, 08:15:05 PM

I saw this in the grocery store yesterday, and the first thing I thought was "lifejacked!" (Kalen and Bliss...K-Bliss..close enough)

Eeeeeeheeheeheehee! ~floatyhearts on Para~

Made even better by the fact that I had granola bars for breakfast. :D
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Quote from: Paradox on September 14, 2008, 08:15:05 PM

OMG.

That's just... wow.  Lifejacked, the cereal bar!  For when you're just too busy getting constantly raped to get in a good square meal!