Old fashioned hitchhiker plot

Started by dvalen, May 14, 2011, 12:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvalen

Highway 69

Sidney is a young woman on the cusp of self-discovery.  Sick of living in a suffocating hick town deep in Bumfuck, USA, this independent-minded beauty has decided to strike out on her own with dreams of making it big in Hollywood.  Problem is she doesn’t have a lot of cash and doesn’t have her own transportation. She starts out by throwing out her thumb by the highway just outside town.  She accepts the adage ‘Cash, Grass, or Ass…No one rides for free.’  Being a sexually voracious woman with a more than healthy libido, she’s not averse to giving up a piece of ass for a long ride (no pun intended).

I’m looking for a Male to play opposite my hitchhiker, using a variety of male characters in a variety of situations as she makes her way to California.  If it comes to this, I’m willing to take on a number of willing writers, one after the other, like different chapters as she undertakes her journey.  I see trysts with truckers (hard men), college kids, lonely salesmen, farmers, ranchers, cops and state troopers, etc etc in all manner of locations and backdrops.

PMs only