Interest Check FxMxF Scenario/s

Started by DarkAngel111, July 04, 2016, 02:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel111

Hello Everyone. I know it has been a while since I came around here. Now that I am back I would like to dip my feet in something fun. I am looking for a MxFxF Scenario. However, I have not picked out the details. Just an outline. This is so that all potential Partners get a say in the pairing, and plot line.

My idea Revolves around a Guy in his mid-twenties. The setting is Modern nothing fantasy. However an end of the world scenario is not out of question. The guy is living with two women, who they are is my partner’s discretion, However I would like the two to be different from each other whether it be Age, Race, Personality etc. The option for them meeting for the first time and going from there is also on the table.

A Few Rules I have for any potential Partners:
1.) I would Like to females to play the Female Characters.
2.) I would like to use Real Play bys, no Cartoons, Art, or Just Description.
3.) While this may seem like a Smut Centric game I would very much like this to not be so. (Ratio 50:50)
4.) I am looking for partners who can post At least 2-3 Well written paragraphs, and writers who bring their own ideas to the game as well.

My Character

Alexander Henry Claydore

Height: 6’2

Background:
Born and Raised in England Alexander moved to US at the age of 21 to study and then decided to stay here as he liked his freedom away from his family. His Family the Claydore’s were a very influential family in England and as such his actions were very closely monitored there. However in America no one knew the Claydore’s and all his money still managed to earn him a few liberties. He has started a Chain of Restaurants in united state that serve the Upper class of societies and coming from a business minded family his skills have borne fruit.

After a couple of years of back breaking work he now lives quite comfortably in a Penthouse in Hollywood. A vacation house in the Bahamas that he got as a gift from his Father when his restaurants finally took off.

My character is Fixed, however I will be open to minor changes if you like. I have no limits on who your character is and how old they are ( as long as they are within site rules)
For those of you who are unsure about what to ask or confused about what I am looking for Well, don't be, just put anything you like down here and we will discuss it. Nothing is off the Table just yet ;)

DarkAngel111

Since I received a few messages asking what I was looking for and to be a bit more specific, I will put up two ideas for the MxFxF pairing.

Celebrity Mayhem

The Son of a very Reputable and famous producer just inherited the production house after his father passed away. Having just graduated from Film school, and now finding himself on the driving seat of a franchise which his father invested in heavily he finds himself a little overwhelmed. Not just that, the two Actresses competing for the Lead role, think it would be easy to seduce the young producer.

However neither of them knows that it wouldn’t be so easy to seduce the young producer. And once he catches onto their play…He strings them along.
Just a basic Idea again who you play is up to you, you can pick a real celebrity or a made up one. Just an idea off the top of my head.

A Twisted Family

A Middle class family or rather a lower middle class family with a working mother, an older daughter who had quit college and was working as well. The youngest of the family was Jeremy who had never even thought about going to college while good at studies he was not a genius with a group of friends none of whom had a bright future ahead of them. It was by pure luck however that on one of their stupid dares Jeremy bought a lotto ticket which just happened to be the winning numbers.
Fast forward 1 month family had suddenly moved into an upper class neighborhood, expensive cars and a very risk free investment in stocks and properties. Things however have changed even further for Jeremy…. Who the girls are can be up for discussion here, could be his mother and Sister, or could be neighbors? Friends, anyone from his old life or new one.

If anyone wants to suggest changes or merge the two ideas feel free to tell me about it.

DarkAngel111

A monthly Bump..
If anyone wants to play more than one character they can do that as well and send me a message looking for someone who is detailed and actually in to long term ideas.